Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars Willing To Trade Mjd, At The Right Price

Quote:Unless the first offer is a 6th Wink

haha, its funny because its true. :yes: 

By the way.....if DeMarco Murray is lost for a significant amount of time, I think the Cowboys would be a perfect match for MoJo/ trade partner. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

MJD & a 4th rounder to the Buffalo Bills for CJ Spiller.

I think MJD's issue is more his weight than anything else.  He's not in the shape he was in 2 years ago when he was a monster.  The next team he plays for will probably get the old MJD back for a couple seasons before he really starts to slide, physically. 

Quote:I think we could get a 4th & a 5th for him :whistling:

I think it's too late for him to improve enough to garner anything but a late round offer. He's auditioning for free agency now.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Demarco Murray has a sprained MCL might be out 4-6 weeks. I talked to a few Cowboys fans that said they are hearing rumors of getting MJD.

Quote:Demarco Murray has a sprained MCL might be out 4-6 weeks. I talked to a few Cowboys fans that said they are hearing rumors of getting MJD.

It would be a perfect spot for MoJo....even an NFC team so we don't have to worry about facing him. 

I'd think MoJo would want to go there for a chance to win before he retires. 

Quote:I think it's too late for him to improve enough to garner anything but a late round offer. He's auditioning for free agency now.

Did you miss the sarcasm in my post? You're usually quicker than that. 

All kidding aside, I do think the Cowboys would be a good trade partner for the Jags here. 

Getting anything for MJD is a plus, much different situation then the Monroe trade.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

If the Cowboys would offer a late rounder for him I'd take it I'm a second. It's best for both sides. He's not going to be a Jaguar next yea regardless in my opinion. Anything we could get is better than nothing. Then Mojo gets to have a chance at winning some football games. This team needs all of the picks it can get at this point in the process. I don't care if it's even a 7th. I'll take any pick for him. Mojo deserves a chance to be with a contender and we need the picks. Win-win.

Quote:If the Cowboys would offer a late rounder for him I'd take it I'm a second. It's best for both sides. He's not going to be a Jaguar next yea regardless in my opinion. Anything we could get is better than nothing. Then Mojo gets to have a chance at winning some football games. This team needs all of the picks it can get at this point in the process. I don't care if it's even a 7th. I'll take any pick for him. Mojo deserves a chance to be with a contender and we need the picks. Win-win.

For some reason, I think that MoJo carries a higher trade value than we might think....conversely to Monroe who seemed to carry a much lower value that most of us assumed. 

I'd bet we could get a 4th rounder (minimum) from the Cowboys in exchange for MoJo. 

Quote:For some reason, I think that MoJo carries a higher trade value than we might think....conversely to Monroe who seemed to carry a much lower value that most of us assumed. 

I'd bet we could get a 4th rounder (minimum) from the Cowboys in exchange for MoJo.

If Mojo had played better this year and not been injured so much last year I could see a GM (like Jerry Jones) being caught up on the name and offering more. He's an aging RB on a contract year. That's not a recipe for high trade value. If a 4th was offered I'd jump for joy.

Quote:If Mojo had played better this year and not been injured so much last year I could see a GM (like Jerry Jones) being caught up on the name and offering more. He's an aging RB on a contract year. That's not a recipe for high trade value. If a 4th was offered I'd jump for joy.
i was under the impression that the cowboys where in so much cap trouble that they had to release alot of thier  big contracts at the begining of this season.... unless MJD takes a massive pay cut, i dont see the cowboys even being able to persue a player like that.

Quote:If Mojo had played better this year and not been injured so much last year I could see a GM (like Jerry Jones) being caught up on the name and offering more. He's an aging RB on a contract year. That's not a recipe for high trade value. If a 4th was offered I'd jump for joy.

It would actually be a win win for all involved, really. For MoJo as he'd have a chance to win this year. And even when Murray came back, it would give the Cowboys an opportunity to use both ala the Jags used MoJO with Fred, which would IMO, benefit both Murray and MoJo and help keep them both healthy. 

Quote:For some reason, I think that MoJo carries a higher trade value than we might think....conversely to Monroe who seemed to carry a much lower value that most of us assumed. 

Oh, here we go.

On Wisconsin.

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2013, 02:46 PM by JagsorDie.)

tryin to think of list of places he would fit and have a need... jets, cowb

Quote:It would actually be a win win for all involved, really. For MoJo as he'd have a chance to win this year. And even when Murray came back, it would give the Cowboys an opportunity to use both ala the Jags used MoJO with Fred, which would IMO, benefit both Murray and MoJo and help keep them both healthy. 
i could see the raiders as falling into a situation like this.... mcfadden and mojo.

edit: well i guess minus the having a chance to win part.

Quote:Oh, here we go.

get back to the kitchen Ninja 

Quote:get back to the kitchen Ninja

OK, but I won't make you a sandwich.

On Wisconsin.

Quote:Did you miss the sarcasm in my post? You're usually quicker than that.

Yes, I got the sarcasm based on the emoticon. However, there are some who will see that as a viable offer when we both know it's not.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:OK, but I won't make you a sandwich.

ok, then just fetch me a beer... :whistling: 

Quote:Yes, I got the sarcasm based on the emoticon. However, there are some who will see that as a viable offer when we both know it's not.

You never know.....stranger things have happened in this league....

But tbh, the latest report on DeMarco Murray only has him missing as few as 2 games, so I don't think the Cowboys will act on that, now.