Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bradley Says Gabbert Will Remain Starter If Healthy

Is Bradley just trying to add to the bad news today? :confused:

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:LOL.  Have fun with that.  I have no idea what point you are trying to make in the first place. 

Henne has better pocket presence?  Well, yeah.  I have eyes.   The line is still not good. 
Well if you make a claim like that I expect you to be telling the truth. I'll check PFF when the stats come out. Henne had 13 pass attempts and 0 sacks. Yep that line is garbage.

A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

Quote: Yep that line is garbage.

You think the O-line is good?  Really?  

I recall Henne being hit at least 3 times after or while passing.  That's a little less than the fourth I claimed.  I'll watch it again later and see if I'm "full of dung" as you so maturely put it.  We'll see.   I'm wrong sometimes.  It happens.    I'm sure you are familiar with the feeling...  What round was Tyler Bray supposed to be taken in again?    :woot:    Just playing...

Quote:You think the O-line is good?  Really?  

I recall Henne being hit at least 3 times after or while passing.  That's a little less than the fourth I claimed.  I'll watch it again later and see if I'm "full of dung" as you so maturely put it.  We'll see.   I'm wrong sometimes.  It happens.    I'm sure you are familiar with the feeling...  What round was Tyler Bray supposed to be taken in again?    :woot:    Just playing...
You got me there. The line is adequate and honestly looks the same if not better than it was with Monroe and Joeckel. So my point is this overrating OL to the point of thinking they need to be drafted in tops rounds is unwarranted.

A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2013, 05:38 PM by P. Haze.)

I lost all respect for Bradley as a coach the past few weeks with these pro Gabbert comments. After watching Gabbert leave the pocket for no reason multiple times today and throw those interceptions, he comes back and says he's our starting qb. It's evident the front office is tanking for an unknown prospect, but folks actually pay to see this sorry product and support it. Henne should've been named the starter two weeks ago.

Quote:I lost all respect for Bradley the past few weeks with these pro Gabbert comments. 
He sees the bad stuff  -  he's just not gonna' call him out on it in a press conference when he intends to give him another game or two to prove his uselessness.  

I'm sure at this point they aren't actually buying in to his upside - they are just confirming that he sucks as bad as they suspected.  It's just due diligence for a new regime that inherited a first round pick.  He'll be gone soon enough and this season's record won't be much different than if he were released last week. 

Quote:He sees the bad stuff  -  he's just not gonna' call him out on it in a press conference when he intends to give him another game or two to prove his uselessness.  

I'm sure at this point they aren't actually buying in to his upside - they are just confirming that he sucks as bad as they suspected.  It's just due diligence for a new regime that inherited a first round pick.  He'll be gone soon enough and this season's record won't be much different than if he were released last week. 

How much confirmation do they need?

He's bad, bad, BAD!

The other week Lageman put a face on it and blamed the line. I respect the heck out of Jeff and learn a lot from his comments BUT...

Nope, I'm not buying that anymore.

with Luke hurt and Eugene gone....the garbage man wasn't sacked or self sack because people trying to kill him.

Its all on lame. Flush him....get a serviceable backup, and lets finish this season of grief.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Stay strong Gus - one year of sucking for a potential decade of winning is worth it.

Nothing is conclusive but I think Teddy B is as close as it gets. 

Quote:I lost all respect for Bradley as a coach the past few weeks with these pro Gabbert comments. After watching Gabbert leave the pocket for no reason multiple times today and throw those interceptions, he comes back and says he's our starting qb. It's evident the front office is tanking for an unknown prospect, but folks actually pay to see this sorry product and support it. Henne should've been named the starter two weeks ago.

It's because we're not fairweather fans. Now go home and cry harder, Jagwhyer. 

Quote:How much confirmation do they need?

He's bad, bad, BAD!

They don't really have much to lose by giving him ample opportunity to prove his uselessness.  The season isn't going to be saved by Henne or Stanzi.  One or two wins won't change much. (except maybe our draft position)   

I hate watching him too. I just trust he'll be gone soon enough. 

Gabbert has 11 more games to start for us.   Get used to it.   We need the # 1 pick for the betterment of this franchise.  

Quote:I lost all respect for Bradley as a coach the past few weeks with these pro Gabbert comments. After watching Gabbert leave the pocket for no reason multiple times today and throw those interceptions, he comes back and says he's our starting qb. It's evident the front office is tanking for an unknown prospect, but folks actually pay to see this sorry product and support it. Henne should've been named the starter two weeks ago.

We doing it BIG....Florida State bringing that SWAG back in 2013!!!!    

<p style="text-align:center;"> 

Dont we know what we have in Gabbert?

Im only half serious but with 11 games left, lets give Stanzi 6 games and Scott 5.

I cant stomach another game with Slabbert as QB.
Shad Khan - Please click below:

http://www.from-the-heart-feng-shui.com/...curse.html

Line played better today IMO. The QB's had time throughout the game. Gabbert as he normally does brought his eyes down to early before he needed to. So frustrating. I'm at the point to start anyone other then Gabbert. There is no more to see. Gabbert isn't going to ever be good.

Quote:Line played better today IMO. The QB's had time throughout the game. Gabbert as he normally does brought his eyes down to early before he needed to. So frustrating. I'm at the point to start anyone other then Gabbert. There is no more to see. Gabbert isn't going to ever be good.

I agree, there is nothing more that we need to know about Gabbert.

"I just know we need to win." - Coach Jack Del Rio

I greatlyy admire his loyality to his players....but this is past the point of stupidity

Quote:Dont we know what we have in Gabbert?

Im only half serious but with 11 games left, lets give Stanzi 6 games and Scott 5.

I cant stomach another game with Slabbert as QB.

Yes! We do know what we have in Blainey. The inside tract on the number one draft pick.

I don't even get upset anymore, only when he makes a mistake and makes a good play, then I'm like; What the heck are you doing!?!?!?!?

Quote:IIRC Henne was pressured very little. Why is that?

The threat of stanzi will do that to a man. Stanzi is the chuck Norris of qbs.

Maybe Gus just really hates Gabbert and wants to see him get beat up every sunday.

Imagine what Henne thinks when he hears this lol. Not like Henne is even a decent qb but come on man, Henne looks like a halfway decent NFL backup, Gabbert looks like the dude who you'd let sit out in a pickup game of football.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:The threat of stanzi will do that to a man. Stanzi is the chuck Norris of qbs.

Chuck Norris can rip a phone book in half, AmeriStanzi can rip air in half.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."