Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Todd Wash for Head Coach

Quote:Nope, he's been around dopey Gus and the loser culture for too long. We need to wipe the slate clean of anything that has to do with Gus. Only then will the franchise and city be able to heal.

^This

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

One of the biggest problems we've had this year has been discipline, if the defense had been a stalwart of discipline then I would say kick the tires on this idea, but I haven't remotely seen this and this whole clown show coaching staff needs to hit the road
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:Great, let's bring in another rah-rah guy with no previous head coaching experience.  Maybe Wash can continue his success of getting the fewest turnovers in the NFL somewhere else, but if this is a serious thread - it's a huge fail.  

We need proven winners, not more coaches who are going to continue to underperform. 
No one can argue with this...Wash needs to go just like Bradley.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Another dumb thread what a surprise....

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Quote:No pass rush... no turnovers... no thanks.
We have one above average dlineman, and no one in our seconary is a playmaker like that. Theyre all good cover corners but not guys that are hawking the ball.

Jimbo wants a raise.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Gimme Marvin Lewis.

I can easily envision Todd Wash back on the Seahawks Coaching Staff,   especially with the turnover they often have on their staff because other teams give their coaches promotions.

Quote:Gimme Marvin Lewis.

People can say what they want about Marvin Lewis'  playoff record but not many NFL HCs even take their team to the playoffs 7 times.

The Yannick pick was based on Wash's workout with him so he has that in his favour at least.

lol

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2016, 04:43 PM by Joe.)

Good lord.

Our defense is ranked so high due to being behind 68% (real stat btw) of the time we play football games. They only have to defend the run once it's 27-6 after halftime. We have some good players, but if you think the defense is truly the 7th best in the league, you need to get a new hobby.

Lol no.

Quote:  People can say what they want about Marvin Lewis'  playoff record but not many NFL HCs even take their team to the playoffs 7 times.

Most coaches also don't get that many chances to make the playoffs with his lack of postseason success.

Quote:Most coaches also don't get that many chances to make the playoffs with his lack of postseason success.

Very true.   Yet,  considering the state of the Bengals before Marvin Lewis became HC,   a strong case can be made that keeping Lewis was the right decision going into each off-season since he's been their HC.    That much more considering his input and impact on the team's high caliber drafting. 

Drain the swamp 

Quote: if you think the defense is truly the 7th best in the league, you need to get a new hobby.

You are what your record is but not what your ranking is?  Neither number takes everything into consideration.

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2016, 10:27 PM by Doc Holliday904.)

Clean house with that coaching staff. Wash isn't terrible but I don't want any remains from Gus in the building when he is gone. Remove the stank

You find out that your bed (the Jaguars) is infested with Bed Bugs (Losers) and you want to keep the pillow (Todd Wash). 

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

Quote:Blowing the whole thing up could be good or bad.  What currently unemployed coach is going to turn this around?  I could go with Tom Coughlin as HC, keeping Wash as DC.  How about that?  Accountability across the board, a rising young defense in place and an excellent offensive mind in TC.  Let Tom bring in a new offensive staff and ST coach.
this

"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption