Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
FBT's Pickem

Would someone please post me FBT annual pickem link with group # and password, I lost when the board updated

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I do not have group Id to see pickem. Help somebody!

I know doyourjob is password but do not have group id

Try this.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

got it. tyvm

No one picked Cleveland this week, most lost out on big points. I know I did, that was my 14 pointer

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:No one picked Cleveland this week, most lost out on big points. I know I did, that was my 14 pointer
Yep.  Myself and one other poster/picker lost the least by giving Cincy 10 points. Strikes all around....

Yeah, I missed out on a lot of points thinking Cinci could beat Cleveland for sure.  I should have put more points into Arizona than I did, because I was pretty sure they were going to beat the Buccaneers.  It was a tough week to decide where to put points at.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2013, 03:22 PM by Sammy.)

The picks for the up coming week is a real nail biter. I may have to use my lucky coin to pick these games. If I could just change about 4, or 5 teams from "away" to "home" ... it would sure be a lot easier.

I see maybe 5 games that are worthy of being in the 1 point spot, and 3 more games only worthy of the 2 point pick. This could be an ugly one. :pinch:

My picks are made, and I now have to stop myself from looking at them again.

Quote:The picks for the up coming week is a real nail biter. I may have to use my lucky coin to pick these games. If I could just change about 4, or 5 teams from "away" to "home" ... it would sure be a lot easier.

I see maybe 5 games that are worthy of being in the 1 point spot, and 3 more games only worthy of the 2 point pick. This could be an ugly one. :pinch:

My picks are made, and I now have to stop myself from looking at them again.
You're in first!  No pressure.  Just don't choke it away!

Congrats D6....sick week!

Quote:Congrats D6....sick week!

Thanks,  JagsQuest.      It's been a long time since I had a perfect week with NFL picks even going into the MNF game.      With the NFL picks,    you can be humbled very quickly.     The strategies that work one week don't necessarily work the following week.     You also need plenty of good fortunate with the picks,   as evidenced by the Lions improbable comeback over the Cowboys.

Quote:You're in first!  No pressure.  Just don't choke it away!

I see what you did there, well I am not in Cleveland, so the jokes on you. :verymad:  Tongue

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6mfDJ02VCY[/media]

Quote:Congrats D6....sick week!

He is killing it this week. Impressive picks, and to get every underdog pick (or close picks) right. Well, that will get you healthy in a hurry. I wonder who he has in tonights game.

D6 pulls weeks like this one off too often, we are all going down ... Not even to the 4th floor. :yes:

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2013, 05:08 PM by D6.)

Quote:I see what you did there, well I am not in Cleveland, so the jokes on you. :verymad:  Tongue

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6mfDJ02VCY[/media]

He is killing it this week. Impressive picks, and to get every underdog pick (or close picks) right. Well, that will get you healthy in a hurry. I wonder who he has in tonights game.

D6 pulls weeks like this one off too often, we are all going down ... Not even to the 4th floor. :yes:

Thanks,  Sammy.

I was confident that the Giants would upset the Eagles.       The Raiders over the Steelers pick concerned me.    The Steelers have more talent on paper.   But the combination of the game being played on the West Coast,   the Raiders beating the Steelers in Oakland the previous time they played,  and the Raiders overachieving this season led me to take a chance with Oakland.

As for tonight,   I'm taking Seattle.      I think the Seahawks are going to win big.       Even if the St. Louis Rams didn't lose Sam Bradford for the season,    the St. Louis Offensive Line and overall blocking would be no match for Seattle Defense.     

Congrats to you on your tremendous success with the picks last season and this season!

Quote:Thanks,  JagsQuest.      It's been a long time since I had a perfect week with NFL picks even going into the MNF game.      With the NFL picks,    you can be humbled very quickly.     The strategies that work one week don't necessarily work the following week.     You also need plenty of good fortunate with the picks,   as evidenced by the Lions improbable comeback over the Cowboys.
This is my first year doing pick'em and I agree...very humbling. Enough to make you pull your hair out , yell at the TV and accuse the NFL of being a dirty, scripted league LOL.

Quote:Thanks,  Sammy.

I was confident that the Giants would upset the Eagles.       The Raiders over the Steelers pick concerned me.    The Steelers have more talent on paper.   But the combination of the game being played on the West Coast,   the Raiders beating the Steelers in Oakland the previous time they played,  and the Raiders overachieving this season led me to take a chance with Oakland.

As for tonight,   I'm taking Seattle.      I think the Seahawks are going to win big.       Even if the St. Louis Rams didn't lose Sam Bradford for the season,    the St. Louis Offensive Line and overall blocking would be no match for Seattle Defense.     

Congrats to you on your tremendous success with the picks last season and this season!

Last week had some brutal picks, and you hit them all (so far, which I am sure we all have Seattle tonight). This coming week I think is even harder than the last. It's one thing to pick them all right when only a game, or 2 are in question, but getting them all right when the competition is so close between 6, or 7 games is having a real feel for the teams, and situations. ... Weeks like these are the one's that make the difference. ... I just hope I can hang on long enough to be in the mix towards the end. Last season around this same time I was in 27th place, I still don't know how I pulled off that comeback win.

You are to be watched, that is for sure, D6.

PS, I went back & forth on that Lions/Cowboys game. I almost changed my pick to the Lions, but last year early on I would always second guess myself, and change 3 or so picks ... to which seemed to bite me in the rear more often than it helped. This season, I just make the pick, and no matter what I stick with it. I knew it was going to be a good game to watch, and it was.

PS #2, then there are those teams I can't get a feel for at all ... Like the Jets. I pick them, they lose, I pick against them, they win. The Falcons have killed me this season as well. Just can't grasp their overall strength, and determination. Then there is the Texans? Maybe a thread titled the team hardest to figure out would be warranted ... Heck, I think this past week was the 1st time I picked the Cardinals, and the Chargers are another team I have no feel for. The list can go on, and on.

Anyway, really good picks, D6 ... I think after tonight I will be in 2nd? 3rd? I can't recall the points I got on the Seahawks.

Tougher Thursday night game this week than the last couple.

;

Quote:Tougher Thursday night game this week than the last couple.

Last nights game is the reason you have to really be careful with primetime games. If I can, I try to move those down a little in confidence ... But Seahawks vs. Rams? I didn't even think about it.

Phew! I think I better think about that a little more in the future ... The Rams lost that game, it was easily theirs to win.

Quote:Last nights game is the reason you have to really be careful with primetime games. If I can, I try to move those down a little in confidence ... But Seahawks vs. Rams? I didn't even think about it.

Phew! I think I better think about that a little more in the future ... The Rams lost that game, it was easily theirs to win.
Just kidding Sammy, there are no games on Thursday this week. Take a break big guy.

;

Quote:Just kidding Sammy, there are no games on Thursday this week. Take a break big guy.

Would you stop telling everyone my tactics?

Can't trust you with anything. :verymad: