Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The greatest offseason in franchise history!

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2016, 09:26 PM by C'MON JAGS.)

Quote:Yes because last time we fired a coach things got way better. Its time for a change but keep your expectations low

Come on, the odds of firing Bradley, the worst HC in the history of the NFL, and replacing him with another HC who turns out to be one of the worst head coaches in NFL history is nearly impossible.

I hope and pray

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2016, 09:28 PM by GlockBortles.)

Quote:Lol another quality post from you. You're obsessed with a washed up-injury prone-interception throwing-quarterback.
Hes neither washed up or a liability to throw interceptions.

Quote:Hes neither washed up or a liability to throw interceptions.

And even if he was, he would still be an upgrade at the Jags QB position.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2016, 09:35 PM by JagsGooner.)

Quote:Hes neither washed up or a liability to throw interceptions.
Uhhhh yes he is. I live near Arlington. I watch all their games. Before Dak, most Fans were over Romo or hated him. He throws interceptions at bad times. He's like 37 and is always hurt. He's done.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:Uhhhh yes he is. I live near Arlington. I watch all their games. Before Dak, most Fans were over Romo or hated him. He throws interceptions at bad times. He's like 37 and is always hurt. He's done.
The only time hes been above the average in interceptions in the last 6 years was 2012 when he threw nearly 700 times with the one of the worst defenses ever. All the other seasons were 10 and under. The last time we saw him he was playing very well, his negative is his health. Anything more than that is stolen narratives from the espn talking heads that dont hold up when you actually watch games.

Most narratives surrounding romo come from that 2012 season.

If Romo was 5 years younger, I'd say yes. Dude has played what? 5 games in 2 seasons? Please don't bring him here, he'll just get destroyed.

Im not sure what the downside to bringing in Romo is

He gets hurt? then were no worse than were are right now

He doesnt? we have a top tier qb

Quote:What if Gus isn't fired?

No way he isn't fired. The fan base hates him

For those against romo.  Remember most said the same about manning and then see what happened?

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:For those against romo.  Remember most said the same about manning and then see what happened?
Except Manning wasn't getting hurt every season, and Romo is nowhere near the player Manning was. 

Quote:For those against romo. Remember most said the same about manning and then see what happened?
The only difference is peyton didnt have consistency to his injuries like romo has had with these, its just one terrible one.

But the point definitely still stands.

Quote:Except Manning wasn't getting hurt every season, and Romo is nowhere near the player Manning was.
2 seasons isnt every season

Quote:The only time hes been above the average in interceptions in the last 6 years was 2012 when he threw nearly 700 times with the one of the worst defenses ever. All the other seasons were 10 and under. The last time we saw him he was playing very well, his negative is his health. Anything more than that is stolen narratives from the espn talking heads that dont hold up when you actually watch games.
The last time you saw him play not me. You just basically admitted you havent watched him except the last time he played the jags so you have no idea what you're talking about. Going off stats is dumb. The eye test is all you need and I guarantee you he throws interceptions at the worst times in a game.

Quote:If Romo was 5 years younger, I'd say yes. Dude has played what? 5 games in 2 seasons? Please don't bring him here, he'll just get destroyed.
But glock thinks he's god tho..... you will make him cry.

Quote:The last time you saw him play not me. You just basically admitted you havent watched him except the last time he played the jags so you have no idea what you're talking about. Going off stats is dumb. The eye test is all you need and I guarantee you he throws interceptions at the worst times in a game.
He throws interceptions at the worst times yet is one of the better qbs in the clutch?https://www.google.com/amp/ftw.usatoday....ent=safari

I watch a decent amount of cowboys games. Enough to have a good understanding of someone. Do you have factual information to back anything youre saying up or are you gonna tell me more expert analysis from your neighbors in arlington

With Robinson, Lee and maybe Hurns if he learns how to catch again.  Would have a field day with a qb who can throw mid to deep passes accurately.  Can romo?  Depends on how bad wants it. 

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2016, 10:40 PM by JAXsonVIL.)

Bring in Romo. Draft a QB. It can happen. Our O-Line is above average in pass blocking and will be better when we upgrade Parnell. Romo wouldn't get killed.

Romo would be certainly be better but keeping him healthy would be a legitimate concern.

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2016, 10:48 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:Romo would be certainly be better but keeping him healthy would be a legitimate concern.
good point. However would shape up blake quick. Unless this is in fact another freddie t.

#Gojags