Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Resign Bradley

Quote:Either he's a complete [BAD WORD REMOVED] moron or...I don't what else to say.

Its a complete joke at this point.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yea resign and leave millions of dollars on the table. Even Gus isn't that big of an idiot.

Are you sure? What if they offered him a life time supply of ice cream and sprinkles?

Quote: 

<div style="font-size:16px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;">Gus Bradley
Jacksonville Jaguars Head coaching record Regular season:
14–44 (.241)

How the heck you justify this.  UNBELIEVABLE he still coaching. :verymad:  

</div>

And his winning percentage has actually decreased this season. The year we were supposed to maybe take a step forward and he can't even replicate his career .250 winning percentage. Lol. That's sad.

I hate Gus and he's the first member of the Jags I recall actually hating.

I've called players spuds, useless, rubbish, and even disliked a few.....but I hate Gus and his stupid smiling bald head.

R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2016, 09:59 PM by JagsFanJay.)

At this point, we're done. Why not just cut Bradley loose and at least show the players that there is hope for the future and we're going to make an attempt to be better in 2017? Why is it taking so long to get rid of the dead weight at head coach? It's obvious he's lost this locker room. 

He's never going to get a head coach gig again so he may as well milk every penny.

No one no matter how bad they are will step down and lose money. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:No one no matter how bad they are will step down and lose money. 

I agree, but Khan should have enough sense to let him go. 

Gus-Gus only needs more money and an extension to be effective. That's what his wife told him to say.

I feel like we are about to go on a run- Gus

I panicked when I first saw the thread and thought it meant 'Re-sign Bradley'.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:"There's not a doubt in my mind how we'll regroup and bounce back next week." -- Jaguars coach Gus Bradley

I cant.

Gus Bradley is a bad coach, but in fairness, what he's supposed to say? The defense has played well this year and was lights out yesterday, our WR's and TE's are consistently separating from defenders, the problem with this football team is the inept (historically bad) QB play, there's not a coach in football that can consistently win games with Blake Bortles. 

Quote:Gus Bradley is a bad coach, but in fairness, what he's supposed to say? The defense has played well this year and was lights out yesterday, our WR's and TE's are consistently separating from defenders, the problem with this football team is the inept (historically bad) QB play, there's not a coach in football that can consistently win games with Blake Bortles. 

Or the bad Special Teams play led by Mallory who Gus has kept around for 3 years?

Or the defense that is just now playing well because they have so much talent that they have to be decent?

I disagree, I believe Belichick, Tomlin, Coughlin, Arians, etc. would have this team with more wins than losses.

Quote:Or the bad Special Teams play led by Mallory who Gus has kept around for 3 years?

Or the defense that is just now playing well because they have so much talent that they have to be decent?

I disagree, I believe Belichick, Tomlin, Coughlin, Arians, etc. would have this team with more wins than losses.

I agree that Gus is an awful coach, however i don't agree that ever loss is on him, Blake Bortles is the primary reason why this team is losing games. He has more career pick 6's than wins! 

Unfortunately Mr. Khan will be on the hook once again for multiple head Coach salaries. Gus will get his for this year and next no matter what I am pretty sure. I believe he was on the hook for Malarky's for a couple years after he was gone. Oh well, he can afford it and it does not impact cap in any way so hopefully the next one will be the one that can take this team somewhere.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:I agree that Gus is an awful coach, however i don't agree that ever loss is on him, Blake Bortles is the primary reason why this team is losing games. He has more career pick 6's than wins! 

The other coaches I cited would not tolerate the lackadaisical care of the football Blake displays, they would not tolerate his inability to read defenses, they would not tolerate his slow decision making pre-snap and after the snap, they would not tolerate his lack of effort or commitment to working on his mechanics.  These other coaches would know the value of the QB position and would have done everything required over the last 12 months to ensure Blake is as successful as possible.

Gus and his pathetic staff clearly did not do those things.

will Gus beat the odds and be here next season? lol

http://www.espn.com/blog/jacksonville-ja...ep-his-job

Quote:You never know...

Mikayla might be keeping him on a leash though.
wow many great signature. It made me actually LOL thumps up!

New Jersey Jaguars fan.

Quote:Khan knows football.

Actually Khan doesnt know football. he said that when he bought the team with cash.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

I stopped reading at...

"There is no doubt that Khan likes Bradley. He likes the culture Bradley has established."