Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2016 the year of Jaguars fan whining.

Oh shut the hell up.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Self awareness is key.

Well, like it or not,there will be whining until there is winning.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:No I did that for fun.  And when I did it. It was pretty good.  Not the best.  But I am not a professional sports writer. But with no substance and being you couldnt match that crummy podcast numbers.  I would say that still was a better job on jags coverage then what ya do unless wanna try yourself and match 15,000 numbers. 

No you inserted foot in mouth.  But you are welcome to try. 

Would you like to downgrade my current station that had over a million listeners as well?  You havent touched a nerve.  You just have no substance.   And don't get it twisted. I am not saying I am better then anyone.  Just work harder and longer to put out product.

My niece has an istagram account for her two cats that has 19k followers. 15k isn't all that impressive.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:My niece has an istagram account for her two cats that has 19k followers. 15k isn't all that impressive.

LOL

Quote:My niece has an istagram account for her two cats that has 19k followers. 15k isn't all that impressive.

Wow!!! Is there really 19000 JDubs out there?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Wow!!! Is there really 19000 JDubs out there?

#catsofinstagram is a thing...she makes $$ off it too.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Teal Time Radio managed to post the most idiotic thread in a season full of idiotic threads.

Are you related to MJF in any way?

Just curious.

Quote: 

So yes 2016 is the year of the Jaguars message board crybabies.  Some are probably protesting with no substance as well.  I will enjoy the rest of the season.  Even if we don't win another game this year. Because The Jags is why I love football.  Cause support the team no matter what. 

So yeah i felt that way like, 8 years ago... But it is definitely time to Blow it up,  Fire everyone.  Blame the Owner, the gm, and the coach- yes the QB sucks. Even the damned equipment manager needs to be fired. I hate almost every coach an every Jaguar playing now. They have perpetuated fraud by dressing up as professional players.

Some players are more excited in lambasting the fanbase for booing. As if that is forbidden in this vast, winless land of Suck they have built. 

​Yeah you may be onto something about finding another team. At least I could develop a new decade of disparity with a new team. But there is always next year... 

Crying? Crying?

I'm laughing my piss off. It's gotten comical watching this train wreck find new ways to lose.

Man...me not playing is a slap in the face..blah blah blah...S.Marks

Then commit one of the dumbest penalties that virtually sealed in another loss.

Fans crying? You got players crying. Fan participation, not enough playing time.

It's truly Baguar time.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Or you can just enjoy the game and talk about key moments. That is not an excuse. Only in this day and age is it.  And there is nothing wrong with having passion and being upset.  It is the ones every post is negative. Then why root for the Jags?  People don't get this is not college. FA chose who want to play for. And we do not know who was offered a visit and never did. 

These are not recruits. If beyond closed doors ya asked players if you had the choice where would you want to go.  Many others would come to jax and some we drafted wouldn't.  

There is no incentive like college. You cant show off your stadium and culture etc.  Players are picked where they go.  And FA chose based on what gives them a better shot to win.  Or shine to make a probowl, Yearly awards, or HOF level. 

gosh I didn't hit a nerve.........

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

all i can say is so far Jags are meeting my expections for this season. Ask others on the board i said before season started 2-14.  well they are 2-8 now. so they have meet my expectiontions with the 2 wins. just saying.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:Or you can just enjoy the game and talk about key moments. That is not an excuse. Only in this day and age is it. And there is nothing wrong with having passion and being upset. It is the ones every post is negative. Then why root for the Jags? People don't get this is not college. FA chose who want to play for. And we do not know who was offered a visit and never did.

These are not recruits. If beyond closed doors ya asked players if you had the choice where would you want to go. Many others would come to jax and some we drafted wouldn't.

There is no incentive like college. You cant show off your stadium and culture etc. Players are picked where they go. And FA chose based on what gives them a better shot to win. Or shine to make a probowl, Yearly awards, or HOF level.

Umm...what's to enjoy. Is your name mrs. Bradley? Just stop with this nonsense. This team is trash, and in a state of disaster. It will continue if Bradley and Blake are still around.

I'm sick of the excuses and telling us to deal with it, etc. Etc. I and majority of us will not.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Oh shut the hell up.

And this!
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Totally agree with this thread.

We have some weak, non-resilient fans for sure,

Quote:Totally agree with this thread.

Ohhh yeah...  Our fans are so bandwagon!  Bunch of homers on this website.  9 years of losing seasons isn't enough to get negative.  Clearly these sucky fans don't deserve this hard working franchise.

But yeah, I'm sure  you are such a strong minded person.  You are probably the next greatest person next to teal time monotone...  

Pound Sand, playa

21-69 since last 8-8 year in 2010.... 6 seasons ago is plenty of reason to whine and complain.

Quote:Ohhh yeah...  Our fans are so bandwagon!  Bunch of homers on this website.  9 years of losing seasons isn't enough to get negative.  Clearly these sucky fans don't deserve this hard working franchise.

But yeah, I'm sure  you are such a strong minded person.  You are probably the next greatest person next to teal time monotone...  

Pound Sand, playa

Whine on. whiney one.  

Quote:Totally agree with this thread.

So you're saying you're pleased with the Jags record/performance this season?  and last season's?  and in 2014?  and '13?  and '12...and....

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2016, 10:19 PM by Sosa.)

Yo teal time, you just come in from stupid town?

2016 is the year the Jags fell flat on their face, once again. We wasted MJD's career, and we're going to waste other great players' careers as well. I'm glad we have some players that actually perform at an NFL level, but we still aren't winning.