Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Whose watching the game tomorrow?

Quote:if your not watching because of the jags quality of play then dont call yourself a fan. i know that [BAD WORD REMOVED] on the field is hard to watch, but as a true fan its what you do.

2nd all the way around.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2016, 10:57 PM by BritishJag.)

Quote:if your not watching because of the jags quality of play then dont call yourself a fan. i know that [BAD WORD REMOVED] on the field is hard to watch, but as a true fan its what you do.
Like I said I'll be watching but I don't mind if people chose not to watch, you only live once and lifetime isn't very long, people have families and other things they could be doing rather than sitting through 3 hours of terrible Jags football. We've got 7 games left, that's 21 hours+ time people could be doing something else instead of watching this disaster. If it's bringing you no joy and you're finding yourself angry after each game then it's not worth it imo.

The only thing I don't like is people who don't watch then come on here and argue when all they've done is look at the box score.

I'll watch if I'm home, but if work calls I'll probably go in over watching the game.

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2016, 11:06 PM by jaguarmvp.)

I must love getting tortured. I Will tune in and will be entertained for short periods.  I expect to end up changing the channel feeling frustrated and beaten.

The Jaguars are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Ill be watching like I always do. No reason for me to not watch my favorite sport, let alone my favorite team. Heres hoping for a good game.

I actually gave the rest of my tickets to my cousin and his wife. I'm tired of spending $200. I don't even know if it's a home game or not.

I'll watch though, just to see if Bortles goes below his chest or below his belt. Either way, he can't throw from his shoulder or chest.

I'll also see if Ivory will be cut in the offseason with his 34 yards per game. Yeldon too will be cut or backup duty next year.

I'll look to see if "personal fowler" will do his normal penalty in an important series.

The only player I love watching is my boy Tackle Telvin Smiff. He don't even know where the score board is, he just plays.

Not watching live. Chose to go golfing instead. Plan on watching the recording though.

Quote:I must love getting tortured. I Will tune in and will be entertained for short periods. I expect to end up changing the channel feeling frustrated and beaten.

The Jaguars are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get.

Except it's not tasty chocolates, it's sewage cakes.

Quote:I just need some entertainment while I drink.
This.  If I watch the game i have an excuse to pound some beers.  If I don't have the game on the wife will me to do something productive like wash her car or cut the grass.

Quote:I watch but sometime in the second half I lose interest and start doing other stuff. Gotta clean out the smoker and some other house choirs to fit in before walking dead.

I'll be watching until they start doing Jag things like kicking footballs in the air or Gipson knocking the ball out of anothers DBs hand

I'll be at the game with a buddy. Hopefully they don't get annihilated while I have my jags gear on. If they do? Meh, I'll be drunk anyway!

i'll be heading over to my cousin's with a box of Publix wings to watch the game. <sigh> Looks like it's going to be another depressing Sunday.

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

I bet big against the Jaguars every week so its kind of like I get a wage for watching us play.

Just going to step back a bit and watch the game to enjoy football. Win or lose, it's whatever to me at this point.
Shock the world

Quote:I bet big against the Jaguars every week so its kind of like I get a wage for watching us play.

That's...

That's beautiful man!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Have watched every game since mid 90s. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

As always, I'll watch and root for them to win.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

maybe we should all jump off a cliff if the jags decide to do so while we're at it

true fandom is being a fan without putting up with bs... which is why I will never watch another game with gus bradley at the helm

Quote:maybe we should all jump off a cliff if the jags decide to do so while we're at it

true fandom is being a fan without putting up with [BAD WORD REMOVED]... which is why I will never watch another game with gus bradley at the helm
Please extend your boycott to the message board as well. Thank you.

Signed, Every other member.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:That's...

That's beautiful man!

Its really helped me enjoy the games more. At least if we get destroyed I know my drink/food/expenses will be fully paid for by the team.