Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Positives of being a Jaguar Fan

I was gonna post something somewhat humorous and play along with JaguarMVP, but buzzkill JDub swoops in and ruins the fun.
[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You don't have to worry about a long waiting list for season tickets.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:The best part about the offseason is not seeing a certain someone's stupidity vomited all over this forum. Im sure they will point themselves out shortly.

My apologies, do I smell that bad?

Quote:My apologies, do I smell that bad?
Dangit, now my computer stinks. Gotta go buy a new internet tube.

What if we all started a new board? We can all be mods and it's JDub free?

Quote:I was gonna post something somewhat humorous and play along with JaguarMVP, but buzzkill JDub swoops in and ruins the fun.

There is probably still something funny to say that is more in tune with reality than wanting early round draft picks. I like the one about low season ticket prices.

I bet JDub smells bad too

Quote:The best part about the offseason is not seeing a certain someone's stupidity vomited all over this forum. Im sure they will point themselves out shortly.

Are you calling January 2 to Labor Day the offseason? Sorry, but I will still be here until after the draft except the next two weeks.

I think Jaguar Cat Sweaters is a positive thing about being a Jag Fan.

Quote:I think Jaguar Cat Sweaters is a positive thing about being a Jag Fan.

The problem with that is they don't exist.

Quote:The problem with that is they don't exist.

Yes they do. I have 2.

Quote:Yes they do. I have 2.

That's cool. Are they teal or black?

A positive for me is I can watch most games.

Quote:Free Sunday afternoons...

Lol...yep. Game is usually decided by 1:30 pm. Freed up to watch other games.

We are afforded a cheap ticket into the NFL arena that is the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Ticket prices reflect team performance. Like they say, "you get what you pay for."

I noticed I can take a nap between the start of the 2nd quarter and come back at the beginning of the 4th quarter and not miss anything.  So that's a positive.  

Quote:I rooted for the Jaguars in Week 1 and was as angry as everyone else on this board about it.

Broncos because they are playoff contenders, so a win is more important for them.

Didn't your previous signature say something to the effect that you are a real Jaguars fan because you never want the team to lose? 

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2016, 11:23 PM by jagherd.)

Quote:Why does it matter when we pick in the draft when any player at any pick number can be either a boom or a bust?
Seriously?

Talking about the draft only (of course we all know picking early means the team sucked during the season):

It's way more interesting/fun when the Jags have a real early pick.

The pool of top players to choose from is still pretty much wide open at pick 3 then it is at pick 25 when 24 of the top prospects are already gone as an option.

Of course every player can boom or bust. Does that mean you do not care about who the Jags have a chance to pick?

If the Jags were at pick 25 last year, would you have though they had a chance at Joey Bosa? No.

The Jags being at 5 last year,, there was a real chance the Jags could've had Bosa, Ramsey, Elliott, Hargreaves, etc...

No chance of that at a later pick. Earlier is better,, more exciting.

**Again, just talking draft only. Obviously would rather see the Jags have good seasons meaning later picks.

Quote:Lol...yep. Game is usually decided by 1:30 pm. Freed up to watch other games.

The game is never decided by 1:30 p.m. The blowout losses were played at 4:30 and 8:30.

Quote:The season always starts in September.

Grand Opening, Grand Closing