Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Post Game Analysis/Celebration

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2017, 04:20 PM by surfon.)

Wow.   Amazing.  What a performance from the Dline.

OL was equally/well almost as impressive.  Best game in recent/years of memory.

Not any particularly explosive plays by the offense, but very solid game.

The defense definitely won this game.

Happiest I have been after a game in years.

Boys we might have a real team this year.  So stoked. Banana Banana

All be safe tonight and tomorrow morning.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I saw none of the confusion that was evident last year with the clock running out on play etc.

(09-10-2017, 04:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Ivory -  Not done yet - good spell back

Ivory was blasting through holes.  Wish Yeldon would to this.

Despite a lot of calls in Houston's favor, we overcame and dominated. It was awesome. Last year we would have crumbled in a lot of these situations.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2017, 04:22 PM by 13Coronas.)

I think that we will remove ML89 and JM2 they need to go
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”

(09-10-2017, 04:15 PM)Jags239 Wrote: From the stats seemed like we dominated. Anyway to catch the game later as I'm in south Florida with no power?

They dominated more than the stats indicate.

That was incredible to watch, until i lost power in the 4th :/ Looked good and our passing game kinda fell apart without Arob but we managed to move the ball anyway. The dline was wowing. Campbell was a monster but so was the rest of the line.
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

The stench of Gus Bradley is gone folks

Felt like we won that game 60-0. We need to send in some tape of the garbage calls.
No pain, no gain.

(09-10-2017, 04:18 PM)Dakota Wrote: Will this be the #1 rated defense after the week is said and done?

It sure looks that way - it's not even close with the games that have been played already.

Let's see....Calais Campbell, 4 sacks per game x 16 games= 64 sacks !

(09-10-2017, 03:57 PM)DragonFury Wrote: The coaching. This was a prepared team, they came in with a plan, they kept the things that worked and those that didn't were changed. The tinhorns fought back at times but they had an answer each time.

I don't know what the record is going to be, but it looks like we're no longer incompetent.

Wow what a difference a real coaching staff makes.

Wish you would not merge my post into this thread. Guess the post title was not stimulating enough.

And oh forgot 4net is looking good.

Pretty sure Hopkins pays off the reffs to not call those push offs at the top of his routes. Hes always shoving the DB off him but rarely gets called
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

(09-10-2017, 04:27 PM)VisitingCobra Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 03:57 PM)DragonFury Wrote: The coaching. This was a prepared team, they came in with a plan, they kept the things that worked and those that didn't were changed. The tinhorns fought back at times but they had an answer each time.

I don't know what the record is going to be, but it looks like we're no longer incompetent.

Yep, no more sprinkles. I'm guessing it's all red meat thrown into the scrum with Marrone at the helm.

This was a historic outing for the Jaguars as a whole.

Here's to an injury free season.

We gave the Tinhorns a beating in their house on opening day AND we beat the refs. What's not to love?
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Don't forget Gipson's INT. He got tackled by the QB.
No pain, no gain.

(09-10-2017, 04:34 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Don't forget Gipson's INT. He got tackled by the QB.

Terrible blocking by Jack though. Watson should have been on his [BLEEP].