Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***

(09-17-2017, 12:13 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Isn't it NRG Stadium, not Energy Stadium?

You know how Amelia is. He makes several head-scratching gaffes every week.

On topic, kickoff can't some soon enough.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Fun fact. Mariota has yet to win a game IN Jax.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-17-2017, 09:40 AM)mvannostran Wrote: Fun fact. Mariota has yet to win a game IN Jax.

Stats like this are always scary.   Whenever one points out something like that, it seems to end at game time.  On a long enough time line, he's bound to win at least one.

(09-17-2017, 09:45 AM)Jags Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 09:40 AM)mvannostran Wrote: Fun fact. Mariota has yet to win a game IN Jax.

Stats like this are always scary.   Whenever one points out something like that, it seems to end at game time.  On a long enough time line, he's bound to win at least one.

Yeah, but that timeline doesn't have to be today!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Now I would like to know why the Titans have a fire on their logo. They will get burnt today.

titans 34
jagrags 17

(09-17-2017, 10:04 AM)VondyP Wrote: Titans 34
Jagrags 17

Do a lot of Titans fans call us the Jagrags? Where did that come from?

The only way the Tacks score that much is return a few balls on special teams and defense.

(09-17-2017, 09:55 AM)mvannostran Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 09:45 AM)Jags Wrote: Stats like this are always scary.   Whenever one points out something like that, it seems to end at game time.  On a long enough time line, he's bound to win at least one.

Yeah, but that timeline doesn't have to be today!

I guess I'm still wondering if last week was a fluke or not.   Earn my trust Jaguars!

(09-17-2017, 10:11 AM)Jags Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 09:55 AM)mvannostran Wrote: Yeah, but that timeline doesn't have to be today!

I guess I'm still wondering if last week was a fluke or not.  Earn my trust Jaguars!

Last week was definitely not a fluke.

(09-17-2017, 10:10 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 10:04 AM)VondyP Wrote: Titans 34
Jagrags 17

Do a lot of Titans fans call us the Jagrags? Where did that come from?

The only way the Tacks score that much is return a few balls on special teams and defense.

look at my avi

you handed out your own "rags" one year at a game and called em the jagrags lolol

Regardless of who wins *coughJaguars* it's going to be an interesting game.

Jags 28, flaming thumbtacks: 13.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(09-17-2017, 10:22 AM)hb1148 Wrote: Jags 28, flaming thumbtacks: 13.

Jags O is incapable of putting up 28 points.

Gonna take another record setting day by your D to get close ... and you won't get another fluke game like that for 10 years.

Makers Mark 27
WingerDinger 3
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-17-2017, 10:31 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Makers Mark 27
WingerDinger 3

Does that mean after finishing the bottle, a drunken winger is going to kick the bottle through the tv?

(09-17-2017, 10:34 AM)Jags Wrote:
WingerDinger 3

Does that mean after finishing the bottle, a drunken winger is going to kick the bottle through the tv?

That means I'm gonna get destroyed today..

(09-17-2017, 10:34 AM)Jags Wrote:
WingerDinger 3

Unless his full name is WingerDinger Myers...then he's probably gonna miss the tv.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-17-2017, 10:26 AM)Thaddeus43 Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 10:22 AM)hb1148 Wrote: Jags 28, flaming thumbtacks: 13.

Jags O is incapable of putting up 28 points.

Gonna take another record setting day by your D to get close ... and you won't get another fluke game like that for 10 years.

Last time we hosted your Tacks we scored on defense. That happened again last week.

(09-17-2017, 10:44 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 10:34 AM)Jags Wrote: Does that mean after finishing the bottle, a drunken winger is going to kick the bottle through the tv?

Unless his full name is WingerDinger Myers...then he's probably gonna miss the tv.

I wasn't picturing it being intentional.   He gave himself 3 points.   I was just trying to imagine the possibilities.  I picture him in dirty tighty whities, no shirt, slouching on the couch and an empty bottle on the floor.  Bad PI call on jags gives the tacs winning field goal and winger kicking the empty bottle.

(09-17-2017, 10:49 AM)Jags Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 10:44 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Unless his full name is WingerDinger Myers...then he's probably gonna miss the tv.

I wasn't picturing it being intentional.   He gave himself 3 points.   I was just trying to imagine the possibilities.  I picture him in dirty tighty whities, no shirt, slouching on the couch and an empty bottle on the floor.  Bad PI call on jags gives the tacs winning field goal and winger kicking the empty bottle.

You spyin on me boy?