Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I look forward to Donald Trump bringing BLM and Police Together.

Quote:I can't, or should I say, I don't want to believe this to be the case...and I happen to be black. I personally think this whole debacle is an indictment of HRC and her character.

If the DNC had put up Sanders, he likely would have destroyed Trump imho.

I didn't think Donald Trump was going to win the general election but these results truly demonstrate how flawed of a candidate Hillary Clinton truly was in a multitude of ways.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: I didn't think Donald Trump was going to win the general election but these results truly demonstrate how flawed of a candidate Hillary Clinton truly was in a multitude of ways.

I still am finding it hard to believe tbh. I saw so many media outlets, people on facebook, people online in other places etc just blasting vote for Hillary Trump is a [BLEEP] nonstop and I never expected it to go completely opposite I thought it'd be like the past two Obama elections... Gotta give the people credit, they saw through the complete [BLEEP] and I'm glad. 

Quote:I still am finding it hard to believe tbh. I saw so many media outlets, people on facebook, people online in other places etc just blasting vote for Hillary Trump is a [BAD WORD REMOVED] nonstop and I never expected it to go completely opposite I thought it'd be like the past two Obama elections... Gotta give the people credit, they saw through the complete [BAD WORD REMOVED] and I'm glad. 

Even on the FNC around 8pm,  they were saying the exit polls pointed heavily in Hillary Clinton's favor.  

Quote:  Even on the FNC around 8pm,  they were saying the exit polls pointed heavily in Hillary Clinton's favor.  

Oh I remember that, I made a comment in the other thread... I remember them saying that in the exit polls Hillary was heavily favored in honesty and truthfulness over Trump and I about [BLEEP] my pants when I heard it. 

Quote:Oh I remember that, I made a comment in the other thread... I remember them saying that in the exit polls Hillary was heavily favored in honesty and truthfulness over Trump and I about [BAD WORD REMOVED] my pants when I heard it. 

They also kept talking about Hillary Clinton winning in the exit polls amongst women by 13 or 14 % with Donald Trump winning in the exit polls amongst men by 9 %.  With a noticeably larger women voting block.  It's something to remember for 2020.

Quote:  They also kept talking about Hillary Clinton winning in the exit polls amongst women by 13 or 14 % with Donald Trump winning in the exit polls amongst men by 9 %.  With a noticeably larger women voting block.  It's something to remember for 2020.

We'll cross that bridge when it comes, today is a victory for all of us that aren't complete idiots. 

Quote:Disagreeing with someone about race dosent make them racist.
Bwahahaha!  

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Bernie supporters to Trump supporters: You're welcome.

We need to show more respect for our police force while holding them accountable for their wrong doings. Some of these shootings have been straight murder, but we need to recognize the great cops out there. The ones that risk their lives daily to keep our communities safe.

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2016, 08:34 AM by Scarecrow.)

Quote:They hate minorities plain and simple.
Better go to your safe space.

EDIT

What are you basing this on? Because some don't like that domestic terrorist group? I don't care what race they are. They need to go away and stop causing divide.

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2016, 02:21 PM by Byron LeftTown.)

I think Trump had millions of supporters who were not vocal in their support, and can you blame them?  Why get villified as a hater, racist, or even get physically attacked or fired from your job for what is essentially the private matter of casting a ballot? 

Millions of blacks and Hispanics voted for Trump.  But their families probably don't know it. 

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2016, 02:30 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

Quote:I don't see it in Donald to do it, and the responses in this thread indicate that point.

Van Jones said something out loud that I was thinking. This was a punishment for America electing a Black president. The people who did not want a progressive society voted for Trump. The people who give him a pass on his rape allegations, class action lawsuits regarding race discrimination, etc are essentially saying they want America to be what it was before diversity took shape.

This is why people don't want to talk about race relations. Everything white people do is racist. Lord help you if you disagree with the mainstream opinion or vote against Obama. That's another reason why people were so divided over him. Every time someone said they didn't want him, there was someone like you coming back with racial implications.

Maybe, JFC, just maybe people didn't like Hillary because she was a corrupt career politician. Had Bernie received the nomination, he'd be President right now, but it's easier for you to just believe white people are racist instead of justifying Obama and Hillary's not-so-stellar record.

Quote:I think Trump had millions of supporters who were not vocal in their support, and can you blame them? Why get villified as a hater, racist, or even get physically attacked or fired from your job for what is essentially the private matter of casting a ballot?

Millions of blacks and Hispanics voted for Trump. But their families probably don't know it.

I agree with this.

I think some would be very surprised by what he could do bridging the gap between BLM and our police.

He certainly won't be conducting "negotiations" between the two in the media like some so-called "leaders," that's for sure.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I think Trump had millions of supporters who were not vocal in their support, and can you blame them? Why get villified as a hater, racist, or even get physically attacked or fired from your job for what is essentially the private matter of casting a ballot?

Millions of blacks and Hispanics voted for Trump. But their families probably don't know it.

I would say this is probably "truth".

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2016, 02:53 PM by Titansequaltrash.)

distasteful joke.. sorry

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2016, 03:53 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

Quote:I don't see it in Donald to do it, and the responses in this thread indicate that point.

Van Jones said something out loud that I was thinking. This was a punishment for America electing a Black president. The people who did not want a progressive society voted for Trump. The people who give him a pass on his rape allegations, class action lawsuits regarding race discrimination, etc are essentially saying they want America to be what it was before diversity took shape.
Racism, and all the other [BAD WORD REMOVED] in this country, will not stop anytime soon.  Obama was President and now a human being people wouldn't even leave in a room with their children is leading the country.  Just don't bring it to my doorstep or paycheck and it's whatever.  Its racist people and all even on this board that know how to hide it and act like the problem is everywhere except with them.  Leave it be and just stay protected in your home.  

If killing innocent minorities isn't a big enough problem to cause an immediate change then what really will.  All us minorities can do is stay out of the problem until it reaches us.  Come to my car and i feel my life threatened.....you know the rest.  Good day

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Quote:Better go to your safe space.

EDIT

What are you basing this on? Because some don't like that domestic terrorist group? I don't care what race they are. They need to go away and stop causing divide.

What are your thought on the Klu Klux Klan? They've practiced domestic terrorism for years.  They should go away and stop causing divide.

Quote:We'll cross that bridge when it comes, today is a victory for all of us that aren't complete idiots. 
So..................your saying i'm an idiot because i wouldn't want your president around anyone in my family especially children.  I would love to take IQ test with the citizens of this country that think all opposed voters are stupid.  That'll really show the stupidness in this country and i doubt you'd like those results.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

I look forward to seeing a Trump administration bring down BLM.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana