Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Coughlin watch!

Heck yeah, I'd take Tom Coughlin back in a heartbeat. Imagine what he could extract from the young talent we have on our roster with his style of discipline. Do it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Payton, Coughlin, McCarthy, McDaniels

In that order

Quote:Payton, Coughlin, McCarthy, McDaniels

In that order

I'd be happy with this list.

Quote:So this is what we've become.

Our very own Dead Zone within the actual season.

Just. Wow.
Might be a stupid question...

but have you seen BCC recently?

talk about dumpster fires... Bad blogging has turned into essentially arguing with fans through their sarcastic pieces.

It'd be like Johnny O making an entire O-Zone dedicated to jibing back at the fans that pour in e-mails upon e-mails of the same manure... instead of just a post or two within the zone.

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2016, 02:29 PM by pirkster.)

Quote:Might be a stupid question...

talk about dumpster fires... Bad blogging has turned into essentially arguing with fans through their sarcastic pieces.

It'd be like Johnny O making an entire O-Zone dedicated to jibing back at the fans that pour in e-mails upon e-mails of the same manure... instead of just a post or two within the zone.

I never venture over there anymore.  In fact, purged almost all of them from my Twitter, too.

I don't need that kind of negativity in my life.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Payton, Coughlin, McCarthy, McDaniels

In that order
McCarthy? From GB? Is he going to be available?

Quote:McCarthy? From GB? Is he going to be available?

Potentially if they keep losing nationally televised games where Aaron Rodgers calls out the whole team's lack of effort.

Quote:McCarthy? From GB? Is he going to be available?
There are rumblins' of a hot seat.

I doubt GB moves on from McCarthy this offseason though.

Too good of a team recently.

I think our targets will be limited to coordinators from the Bill Belichick tree (How many assts get picked off his trees only to fail miserably?) , and former NFL HCs currently unemployed (or working on TV or in college)

Also... once upon a time a franchise traded for a coach.

So I suppose Khan and DC could work some magic for a Payton or McCarthy.... 

but do you really wanna give up picks (and/or Khans Kash) for a HC that has been successful because of his QBs and not necessarily because they are good coaches.

I mean... is Payton genius or does Brees make him genius (cuz he ain't won much as a HC has a lot of baggage and still can't seem to field a decent defense since being caught running a pay for pain scheme)

Is McCarthy a true QB guru or did he the luck of Favre to keep Aaron in learning mode....

We won't know until it's too late.

I like Tom Coughlin and all, but can he really make watches?

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I like Tom Coughlin and all, but can he really make watches?

I was wondering the same.  Which is his brand?

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

LOL .... Coughlin put together a playoff team from scratch in 2 years while Bozo here has only won 1 September game in 4 season.

I still want Jon Gruden.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:I still want Jon Gruden.
I want MIKE TURICO

Quote:Might be a stupid question...

BCC is a wanna-be sports site with zero journalistic aptitude. They run the site so they get access.

Regards...................the Chiefjag

Quote:BCC is a wanna-be sports site with zero journalistic aptitude. They run the site so they get access.

Regards...................the Chiefjag
BCC wants to be a credible site, but in order to accomplish that, you have to actually offer something of value.  "Ryan O'Halloran reported that the Jaguars...."  "John Oehser said player X has..."

They may have briefly been let inside the ropes, but those days are long gone.  Now they're nothing more than a regurgitation site with some opinion and poorly written articles peppered in for good measure.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I like Tom Coughlin and all, but can he really make watches?

No. But he does wear one. It's five minutes fast.

He was just on the Monday night broadcast saying he wants to coach but doesn't know if he will again. Said it needs to be the right opportunity.

Tom is just being modest. He wants to coach again. You can still see the fire in his eyes.

Quote:Tom is just being modest. He wants to coach again. You can still see the fire in his eyes.

[Image: tomflag.gif]

Look at that fire.

Tom is 70 and that worries me

I guess my top choice currently would probably be Todd Haley