Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2016 Presidential Election Live Results

well i do have a sticker

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Well I do have a sticker.

I do too.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2016, 08:06 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Indiana 11

Kentucky 8 to Trump

Vermont 3 to Clinton

"Trump dominates Indiana"

Quote:"Trump dominates Indiana"
Shocker!!!!

Quote:Shocker!!!!

What do the numbers mean beside the names by the way?

Quote:What do the numbers mean beside the names by the way?

Electoral votes the state gets.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Well, of couse the Dems are up for now, the Republicans have to wait untill they get off work

Post of the day IMO.

Quote:Electoral votes the state gets.

Ah right. Is that dependent on the population?

Quote:Who else on his forum voted today?

I just voted about an hour ago.

So far Trump has won Indiana and Kentucky (19 votes) while Hillary has won Vermont (3 votes). Clinton appears to be a little ahead in Virginia. Florida is a huge question mark as the results keep changing dramatically.

'02

Quote:I just voted about an hour ago.

So far Trump has won Indiana and Kentucky (19 votes) while Hillary has won Vermont (3 votes). Clinton appears to be a little ahead in Virginia. Florida is a huge question mark as the results keep changing dramatically.

I can't see Hillary losing Florida. They're talking about way more hispanics and minorities voting than ever before which obviously means they're making it a point to come vote against Trump. 

Best news of the night so far.  Senator Rand Paul won!

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Trump is running away with Georgia, and now Trump is leading in Virginia and Florida as well.

'02

Quote:Trump is running away with Georgia, and now Trump is leading in Virginia and Florida as well.

GA/VA are both 50/50 states right?

Quote:Ah right. Is that dependent on the population?

Yes, the most populous states have the most electoral votes.

Quote:Trump is running away with Georgia, and now Trump is leading in Virginia and Florida as well.

I wouldn't say that Trump is "running away with Georgia" just yet.  Only 1% of precincts reporting and they haven't counted Atlanta yet.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Ah right. Is that dependent on the population?

Yes.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Georgia was not supposed to be a runaway state. Several polls in the last few weeks showed Clinton nearly catching up there.

Florida recorded a record voter turnout with more early and absentee voters than all voters combined in 2000.

Can someone explain to me what causes them to call a race in a specific state and to declare so and so won? 

The Florida results are crazy. Trump keeps rising and getting ahead, and then BAM... Hillary is back on top. These keeps happening over and over.

'02