Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The Official "How the hell do we not have an ***Official Election Day Thread*** Yet?" Election Day Thread***

Dear satan, please help Hillary win. amen

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'll bite...what is H->
The arrow she's about to fire through America's heart.

Hillary Clinton destroyed Trump in Guam. Game over. It's over. Hillary by a landslide tonight. Trump the doofus loses to a woman.

I did start an official Election Day thread. The only question is why did it disappear like magic?

I wish the machine would issue a receipt with the official ballot number, choices made and who had the ballot. Some type of proof that this was my ballot and this is how I voted.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:I did start an official Election Day thread. The only question is why did it disappear like magic?

Does it matter who starts a thread? Talk about the election in this one now.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Trump says if he looses, him campaigning would have been a big waste of his time.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2016, 01:30 PM by Jagwired.)

Quote:Trump says if he looses, him campaigning would have been a big waste of his time.
Pretty much the case for anyone on the losing side of a campaign is it not?

He actually has a business to run unlike his opponent who does nothing.

Trump showed up to vote for himself on Manhattan and was booed. Sad.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Pretty much the case for anyone on the losing side of a campaign is it not?

Never heard that from Romney, McCain, Kerry , or Gore.

Yeah he has his reality TV shows to start back up. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Dear satan, please help Hillary win. amen

"Then" lock her up.

Quote:Pretty much the case for anyone on the losing side of a campaign is it not?

ha ..... HRC can crank out a 2 hours speech for $680k   Wallbash

Quote:I wish the machine would issue a receipt with the official ballot number, choices made and who had the ballot. Some type of proof that this was my ballot and this is how I voted.

No kidding. I was waiting for a stub that reflected my votes but NOTHING...... she just said, you're good to go. 

Quote:Trump showed up to vote for himself on Manhattan and was booed. Sad.

I cringed at that.

Glad we have Paper Ballots here in Maryland

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Republicans will never win. Too many colored people and alternative lifestyle weirdos.

Quote:Dear satan, please help Hillary win. amen
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Glad we have Paper Ballots here in Maryland
We fill out a paper ballot but once it is scanned into the machine it's gone forever as far as you know. We get zero proof that we even voted other than a sticker that says "I voted".

Quote:Republicans will never win. Too many colored people and alternative lifestyle weirdos.

Colored people and Gays are bringing this country down right?

Quote:Republicans will never win. Too many colored people and alternative lifestyle weirdos.
Colored? Like purple, blue and green? Good Lawd? Just go away.

Quote:Colored people and Gays are bringing this country down right?
I have it on good authority that folks that are sky blue are bad news.