Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Playboy Magazine Founder Hugh Hefner Passes Away At Age 91

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2017, 10:16 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(10-20-2017, 03:46 AM)Caldrac Wrote: It's already going downhill with him dead now. They just placed the first ever transgender model on the cover of Playboy. I read it somewhere today on Facebook. That's insane man. They have magazines out there for that sort of thing.

It's just annoying and mind numbing all at once. I was never a major Playboy fan to begin with. My dad kept a stack of Penthouse magazines on the can when I was a kid. Now THAT's quality material.

Huh  Ewwww!

[Image: qq55e.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I guess that opens the door for Bruce haha
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(10-20-2017, 10:18 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I guess that opens the door for Bruce haha

[Image: latest?cb=20140104020158]

(10-20-2017, 03:46 AM)Caldrac Wrote: It's already going downhill with him dead now. They just placed the first ever transgender model on the cover of Playboy. I read it somewhere today on Facebook. That's insane man. They have magazines out there for that sort of thing.

It's just annoying and mind numbing all at once. I was never a major Playboy fan to begin with. My dad kept a stack of Penthouse magazines on the can when I was a kid. Now THAT's quality material.

Ines Rau has probably had about the same amount of work done as the average Playmate.

[Image: Ines-Rau_Nov-Playmate-2017-2.jpg]
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(10-20-2017, 11:45 AM)rollerjag Wrote:

Ines Rau has probably had about the same amount of work done as the average Playmate.

It might be the same amount of work, but it’s definitely not the same surgeries.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-20-2017, 12:12 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 11:45 AM)rollerjag Wrote: Ines Rau has probably had about the same amount of work done as the average Playmate.

It might be the same amount of work, but it’s definitely not the same surgeries.

One is renovation. The other is rebuild.

(10-20-2017, 11:45 AM)rollerjag Wrote: Ines Rau has probably had about the same amount of work done as the average Playmate.

Either way, a product of more than what nature originally provided.
- Bob Marley

Exactly. The average playmate doesn't have bits of inside out sausage left over after their surgeries.

(10-20-2017, 12:29 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 12:12 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: It might be the same amount of work, but it’s definitely not the same surgeries.

Exactly. The average playmate doesn't have bits of inside out sausage left over after their surgeries.

Either way, all Playmates are selling an illusion.
- Bob Marley

(10-20-2017, 12:53 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 12:29 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Exactly. The average playmate doesn't have bits of inside out sausage left over after their surgeries.

Either way, all Playmates are selling an illusion.

Normal playmates and this particular one are selling totally different types of illusions. Totally.........

Are they going to show his thingy?
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(10-20-2017, 03:55 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 12:53 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Either way, all Playmates are selling an illusion.

Normal playmates and this particular one are selling totally different types of illusions. Totally.........

Not really. my guess is Ines Rau is as naturally feminine in attitude and behavior  as any woman you know. It's not an illusion, she is exactly what you see.
- Bob Marley

(10-20-2017, 04:33 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Are they going to show his thingy?

Not unless she keeps what's left of it in a jar.
- Bob Marley

(10-20-2017, 04:59 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Not unless she keeps what's left of it in a jar.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLm6FK7QZgW3JIs7gElUf...f0Gxcdcz4w]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(10-20-2017, 05:08 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 04:59 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Not unless she keeps what's left of it in a jar.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLm6FK7QZgW3JIs7gElUf...f0Gxcdcz4w]

You win the internet today.   Laughing

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-20-2017, 04:59 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 03:55 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Normal playmates and this particular one are selling totally different types of illusions. Totally.........

Not really. my guess is Ines Rau is as naturally feminine in attitude and behavior  as any woman you know. It's not an illusion, she is exactly what you see.

I see a dude dressed like a woman.

(10-20-2017, 06:36 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 04:59 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Not really. my guess is Ines Rau is as naturally feminine in attitude and behavior  as any woman you know. It's not an illusion, she is exactly what you see.

I see a dude dressed like a woman.

People see what they want to see and clearly you want to see a man.

Is the dress blue or gold?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2017, 07:19 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(10-20-2017, 06:59 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 06:36 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I see a dude dressed like a woman.

People see what they want to see and clearly you want to see a man.

People don't see what they wanna see. They see how someone was created. No amount of surgeries can change that. Someone can say they identify as a cat and have all kinds of surgeries to make themselves look how they feel, but no matter what they do, they'll never be a cat. It's the same idea with this model.

Should we legally call this guy a tiger, because he identifies as one?

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

(10-20-2017, 07:17 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 06:59 PM)DragonFury Wrote: People see what they want to see and clearly you want to see a man.

People don't see what they wanna see. They see how someone was created. No amount of surgeries can change that. Someone can say they identify as a cat and have all kinds of surgeries to make themselves look how they feel, but no matter what they do, they'll never be a cat. It's the same idea with this model.

Should we legally call this guy a tiger, because he identifies as one?

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

I saw Winger with this....

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.