Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
shad khan is the worst owner in sports

Since when do owners need "football smarts"? 

Huh

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:yep I said it

[Image: 200.gif#1]

Peter Angelos has the title of Worst Sports Team owner

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

The point is the op is an idiot.  He wants to call out the existing owner for sticking with a guy too long when the previous owner that you used to prove your point stuck with coach's/gm's for far too long.

Not firing Gus in season is not a reason to call him a horrible owner.  Call him a horrible owner if he doesn't fire him after the season.

Quote:The point is the op is an idiot.  He wants to call out the existing owner for sticking with a guy too long when the previous owner that you used to prove your point stuck with coach's/gm's for far too long.

Not firing Gus in season is not a reason to call him a horrible owner.  Call him a horrible owner if he doesn't fire him after the season.

Agreed. That will show the true character of the owner.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

worst thread in sports

I don't consider firing Olson a scapegoat. The offense seemed different yesterday. In a positive way. Seems like a good fire to me (so far at least).

Quote:If it wasn't for Khan this team would be in LA right now.

I wish they were in LA

"It's just another manic Monday, oh oh, I wish it was Sunday, oh oh, cuz that's my fun day, oh oh...It's just another manic Monday"

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:I wish they were in LA

Why? What good would that do for the Jags, Jacksonville or us fans?

Thousands upon thousands of us love having the Jags in Jacksonville. For those who don't like the Jags, it is simple enough to choose another team to follow or just stop following football altogether.

Khan has done just about everything right, except in football operations.  If Gus is not the first NFL HC fired and if we are not first in line to get our pick of HC candidates then that will be another fail in regards to team performance (not firing Gus much, much sooner has been the other massive fail of this franchise in the last few years).

Quote:I don't know but one things for sure, inteptness

Quoted for hilarity

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2016, 01:14 PM by Mowerguy.)

Khan is going to be a man of his word by waiting until the end of the year.

In case the OP didn't know.....that will be important to the prospective head coach candidates.

should gus have been gone last year? Hind sight says yES....but could have gone either way.

We have one of THE BEST owners in Khan given all he's done so far for the team, the front office , the stadium and the City of Jacksonville.

And for the fool that said he wishes the Jags were in LA....you should be thankful we even hAVE a team for the owner to fix. There's plenty of cities that would love to have that problem.

Khan is a quick study and and honorable business man, if you're so smart where's your millions.......billions?

OP....You take your mis guided opinion and go find the team you think has the best owner and get the heck out of this forum.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Khan is going to be a man of his word by waiting until the end of the year.

In case the OP didn't know.....that will be important to the prospective head coach candidates.

should gus have been gone last year? Hind sight says yES....but could have gone either way.

We have one of THE BEST owners in Khan given all he's done so far for the team, the front office , the stadium and the City of Jacksonville.

And for the fool that said he wishes the Jags were in LA....you should be thankful we even hAVE a team for the owner to fix. There's plenty of cities that would love to have that problem.

Khan is a quick study and and honorable business man, if you're so smart where's your<del> millions</del>.......billions?

OP....You take your mis guided opinion and go find the team you think has the best owner and get the heck out of this forum.

Lol this place is too much comedy to leave

Gus should have been fired 2 seasons ago, the writing was all over the wall then. Because of fans like you that have let this clown show go on forever with your "support" he remains, and the team remains a joke and an embarrassment as they shall continue to be

Reminds me of hurricane fans that kept saying to just give am golden more time, more time.. now they have the worst offensive line in power 5 football with depth problems that will take 2 to 3 seasons to fix all over the entire team..

By all means, carry on

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on this bored, so naturally I have to post for history sake. 

The man has barely got his feet wet in the NFL. By NFL standards he's still new.

No matter what the record is the talent of this team is by far the best since Jaguar golden years.

The man has put a lot of money into the the community and stadium.

Some of you guys call people out like you could do better. Trust me, none of us could have done better given the team Shad inherited. 

If Shad deserves any criticism it's for the Mustard Suits. Let's just go all teal instead. It would look sick I'm sure. :thumbsup:

Quote:Why? What good would that do for the Jags, Jacksonville or us fans?

Thousands upon thousands of us love having the Jags in Jacksonville. For those who don't like the Jags, it is simple enough to choose another team to follow or just stop following football altogether.

because I could then actually move on from them and have the right and clear conscience to have a new team... if a team leaves it's city, then that automatically breaks the unbreakable bond that I have with them.

This team is nothing but a cancer to my Sunday's for the last decade.. I'd rather them just leave so I could change that, cuz Lord knows they aint going to do anything anytime soon to fix the last decade

Quote:Khan is going to be a man of his word by waiting until the end of the year.

Khan is a quick study and and honorable business man, if you're so smart where's your millions.......billions?

I don't live in Jacksonville... even if i did, the last thing I feel about having the jags as my team or city is lucky... literally the last thing in the entire world that comes to mind with having the jags is lucky

Does Khan fire Gus in two weeks when we get to 8 losses vs. the Lions?  That ensures another sub .500 season and Khan said himself that the franchise and the fans expect a winning season.  I think maybe he does.

Have you seen my baseball?

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2016, 03:27 PM by DangerousBoy.)

Who is Stan Kroenke, Alex Trebek?

"Knowledge is power, guard it well."