Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fournette INACTIVE

(11-05-2017, 12:39 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: I commend then for not playing him. Sets an example that no matter who you are, you're not going to get away with breaking the rules.

Bingo.. Sit his [BLEEP]..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What could he possibly have done?

Maybe something related to not setting his clock back?

(11-05-2017, 12:41 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: What could he possibly have done?

Turned up for a meeting on time?

(11-05-2017, 12:34 PM)Kcirred Wrote: They couldn’t just fine him or something? Are they trying to win or not?

Can't move a winner.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

If he did something, he knew the consequences, can't blame the team for that at all. There are rules in place for a reason.

I just wasn't expecting it as Fournette seemed to have a perfect attitude so far, I couldn't imagine him doing something stupid before a game.

Well it is what it is.

Rules are rules. No one here even knows what he did.

If he broke a rule that would normally result in a 1 game suspension, good, I'm glad he's suspended then.

Rules are made to be followed, for everyone.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Obviously I'd rather have Fournette out there making plays as usual, but rules are rules. He's a young player and he'll do nothing but learn from this. I doubt it has anything to do with not setting his clock back. Most of us use cell phones nowadays as our alarm clocks lol. We can win this game without him today. And to be honest, if we do win without him, it will show him that he better fall in line because this team can be successful without him.

Players kneeling for national anthem, standing for God save the queen, inactivating your best player 1:30 before kickoff.

[Image: majorleague21.jpg]

Typical Jags.

(11-05-2017, 12:41 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Maybe something related to not setting his clock back?

I highly doubt he relays on an old schooll alarm clock to wake up. Probably has one set on his phone, which auto updates the time change. Probably missed curfew on the night before the game. I don't see this happening again with him, I'm actually surprised at this. He seems like a really good kid who has his on sttaight.

im sure it was drugs. its always drugs.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(11-05-2017, 12:43 PM)Achilles Wrote: Rules are rules. No one here even knows what he did.

If he broke a rule that would normally result in a 1 game suspension, good, I'm glad he's suspended then.

Rules are made to be followed, for everyone.

You should take a journey over to the political forum and see just how well "rules" are being followed by "everyone".

Picked up TJ in my PPR league

Crossed his legs during a team meeting?
“ I was a male, trapped in a female body........and then I was born. “

This sucks.

Go Jags.

Thank you for bringing discipline back to Duval Couty Coach Coughlin.

This move will pay huge dividends down the road.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

If we lose this game the fans are going to give them hell for this decision

(11-05-2017, 12:46 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: Thank you for bringing discipline back to Duval Couty Coach Coughlin.

This move will pay huge dividends down the road.

I agree 100%
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(11-05-2017, 12:47 PM)haveaseat Wrote: If we lose this game the fans are going to give them hell for this decision

Defense likely will need to score a TD now because of this decision.