Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Kaine

Quote:It depends on nothing. You can't worry about a person doing something that he is currently not in a position to do, such as fumble the ball before he touches it. Worry about Tim Kaine all you want, but only as a VP, not an AP.

You are in no position to tell anybody what the should worry about.

If I want to worry about a guy fumbling an hour before he catches a ball, I will.

If I wanted to worry about some moron who looks like a comic book villain with no makeup on wrecking my country, I will.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Trump supporters should be more worried about Trumps rape case in December.

Quote:Trump supporters should be more worried about Trumps rape case in December.

Must have been real traumatic to be brought up 22 years later.

Quote:Trump supporters should be more worried about Trumps rape case in December.

Yeah...good luck with that.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770'>http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770</a>
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Obviously it is minor in comparison to what really matters, but one good thing that might help is being bilingual.

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/11/...ws-main-bb

Quote:With the Dems continuing to lead in the electoral votes, there's still a very good chance that crooked Hillary wins this thing. In that event, she'll be impeached soon after leaving Tim Kaine, who will probably preside over her impeachment, as the POTUS. WIth that in mind, we really should know more about Tim Kaine. This should be of particular interest for democrats considering a vote for Hillary is really a vote for Kaine.

What part of "above the law" do yo fail to grasp?

Hillary will never be impeached. She could nuke England and it would be ignored because of "lack of intent."

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Obviously it is minor in comparison to what really matters, but one good thing that might help is being bilingual.

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/11/...ws-main-bb

Tim Kaine has two tongues?

Or just one forked tongue?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Tim Kaine has two tongues?

Or just one forked tongue?

LOL If you clicked on the link you would know I meant he can speak two languages.

I think it's over for Hillary.  We may know something today.  Rumor has it that if Comey doesn't initiate mass arrests by 5 PM today, the NYPD and rogue FBI agents will spill the evidence - and it ain't gonna be pretty.

Quote:I think it's over for Hillary.  We may know something today.  Rumor has it that if Comey doesn't initiate mass arrests by 5 PM today, the NYPD and rogue FBI agents will spill the evidence - and it ain't gonna be pretty.

Why would the NYPD get involved?

Quote:Must have been real traumatic to be brought up 22 years later.

I'm not saying it actually ocurred, but you clearly have no understanding of how abuse works, ESPECIALLY if the abuser is wealthy and powerful.

Quote:I'm not saying it actually occurred, but you clearly have no understanding of how abuse works, ESPECIALLY if the abuser is wealthy and powerful.

"How it works" is not necessarily right though.

Quote:Why would the NYPD get involved?

The NYPD is already involved somehow. They leaked info to Wikileaks.

There's also a video out with Julian Assange talking about a leaked Hillary email. The email provides proof that Saudi Arabia and Qatar are funding ISIS, and these same nations donated heavily to the Clinton Foundation. The video itself is at least a few weeks old... if they could hone in on the video date itself, that info would be helpful because Julian has not been seen alive in quite some time.

'02

Quote:The NYPD is already involved somehow. They leaked info to Wikileaks.

There's also a video out with Julian Assange talking about a leaked Hillary email. The email provides proof that Saudi Arabia and Qatar are funding ISIS, and these same nations donated heavily to the Clinton Foundation. The video itself is at least a few weeks old... if they could hone in on the video date itself, that info would be helpful because Julian has not been seen alive in quite some time.
Rumor has it he died in a tragic car accident. Or he randomly committed suicide in a car. Something involving a car and dubious circumstances after crossing the Clintons.

I'm not sure the Virginia rest stops have opened again since he damaged thier budget.

Regardless, Virginia still hasn't fully recovered from the Kaine mutiny.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Speaking of Virginia, Hillary was supposed to own the state, but the latest polls say otherwise. It appears that Trump just grabbed Hillary's Virginia.

'02

Quote:Speaking of Virginia, Hillary was supposed to own the state, but the latest polls say otherwise. It appears that Trump just grabbed Hillary's Virginia.

Virginia has been a battleground state for months.

Quote:Virginia has been a battleground state for months.

This year, but historically it's been an extremely blue state.

'02

Quote:This year, but historically it's been an extremely blue state.

How can a state be blue with all the different colored mountains and flowers?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

In Virginia, the leaves turn maroon and orange in the fall because God is a Hokie.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."