Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Where is the excitement?

Quote:Not intentionally.

Not literally either.

You did not answer the question.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Even in very liberal NJ I've seen very few Hillary signs, way more Trump.

Who are they polling exactly?

Quote:Who are they polling exactly?

People that work at CNN?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Even in very liberal NJ I've seen very few Hillary signs, way more Trump.

A Republican has been New Jersey's governor for what seems like forever. I find it hard to believe NJ is a "very liberal" state.

Quote:A Republican has been New Jersey's governor for what seems like forever. I find it hard to believe NJ is a "very liberal" state.

Ronald Reagan was governor of California, you don't get any more liberal that out there.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I'm pretty sure those are Hillary signs.

Bra-vo.

Quote:A Republican has been New Jersey's governor for what seems like forever. I find it hard to believe NJ is a "very liberal" state.

There were 4 democrats prior to Christie. It would have continued if Corzine (governor prior) wasnt a corrupt [BLEEP] that turned everyone on that party.

Nj has gone democrat the past 6 elections.

Most NJ residents go democrat "just because" which is sad.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2016, 05:49 PM by Solid Snake.)

Trump supporters need signs to help remind everyone they are idiots.

Quote:Trump supporters need signs to help remind us everyone are idiots.

Yet you're the one who backs a murderous criminal..

I'd rather be an idiot.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Yet you're the one who backs a murderous criminal..

I'd rather be an idiot.

How many people your boy Bush sent off to die?

Who is Winger talking to? Definitely not me.

Just look at the rallies.  Trump fills arenas and stadiums, Hillary draws 30 and they are mostly staffers.  Her support doesn't exist. 

I first read the thread title as "Where is the EXCREMENT?" Then I read the post and realized what it really said and that those two words could be used interchangeably.

Quote:How many people your boy Bush sent off to die?

Lol are you going to pretend Obama hasn't continued the wars? How many have died because of his failed interference in the middle East directly responsible for modern day Isis?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Who is Winger talking to? Definitely not me.

If it's definitely not you, why the hell do you care who I'm talking to? Troll..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Who is Winger talking to? Definitely not me.

Probably the poster that he quoted but that's just a guess.

I was just thinking about this myself tonight. I can't think of a single Clinton sign that I've seen anywhere in Iowa that I've been. I've seen plenty of Trump signs but I honestly cannot recall seeing a Clinton sign.

Quote:Lol are you going to pretend Obama hasn't continued the wars? How many have died because of his failed interference in the middle East directly responsible for modern day Isis?

So true. Our failed foreign policy destabilized the region and made things worse for all involved, including ourselves.

But Soros is loving it.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:How many people your boy Bush sent off to die?
Bush is running?

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.