Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What Ramsey really said to Green

In AJ Green defense, Ramsey did shove him to the ground before AJ than punked him

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-08-2017, 09:09 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: In AJ Green defense, Ramsey did shove him to the ground before AJ than punked him

Green pushed him first

"I told Green he was soft and weak—which is true,"

I burst out laughing. Love that guy.

(11-08-2017, 09:09 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: In AJ Green defense, Ramsey did shove him to the ground before AJ than punked him

Dont worry Corey Davis is next

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2017, 09:21 PM by americus 2.0.)

(11-08-2017, 04:16 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: Looks like what we all basically expected. AJ was getting that business and was hearing about it. Green just couldn’t handle it anymore. 

Love it Jalen. Keep it up

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication...RQHUPg_1:0

I love how he's grinning like a cheshire cat. Hahahaha. =^..^=

Hammy Davis Jr needs to stay on the field first.

Ramsey is a stud. But he’s also becoming a diva.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2017, 10:02 PM by The_Franchise_QB.)

Dude I love how Ramsey plays. I just really fear an OBJ outburst where he barely misses the head of a downed and defenseless Josh Norman... Any receiver can pull that nonsense off... I just really hope the man don't get hurt because MAN Ramsey is that DUDE!!!

(11-08-2017, 09:33 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: Hammy Davis Jr needs to stay on the field first.

Absolutely disagree... in what way is Ramsey a diva? Honestly name a single moment? So he talks trash? He is a diva? Has he complained? You tacks disgust me.

Uhh.. cheap shots to player almost all the time????

I love me some Ramsey. Even more, I love that he does it psychologically while backing it up on the field. He's not dirty like Burfict or Suh.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(11-08-2017, 09:33 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: Hammy Davis Jr needs to stay on the field first.

(11-08-2017, 10:08 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: Uhh.. cheap shots to player almost all the time????

LOL

Were you a fan of Finnegan?  If they answer is "yes" your opinion on Ramsey's 'cheap shots' is meaningless.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2017, 10:26 PM by imtheblkranger.)

(11-08-2017, 10:08 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: Uhh.. cheap shots to player almost all the time????

You mean a little shove here and there and some hand fighting as a physical corner? Yeah, such a dirty player and a diva.

For real guys, can you imagine the matchup of him and OBJ when we play the Giants next? If he can make AJ Green lose it..... oh man.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Even if that's accurate, that's not what a "diva" is.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

They’re always playing dirty or cheating when they dominate you

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2017, 10:51 PM by MariGOATa.)

(11-08-2017, 10:22 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

LOL

Were you a fan of Finnegan?  If they answer is "yes" your opinion on Ramsey's 'cheap shots' is meaningless.

Actually Finnegan was my least Titan favorite ever. Never really liked dude. Subpar CB and he was a fake thug, that got his [BLEEP] stomped by Andre Johnson.

(11-08-2017, 10:51 PM)MariGOATa Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 10:22 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

Actually Finnegan was my least Titan favorite ever. Never really liked dude. Subpar CB and he was a fake thug, that got his [BLEEP] stomped by Andre Johnson.

Well, then... I guess you have some redeeming qualities. 

Wink

Ramsey is a diva in the Deion mold. 

He talks - probably too much - but he walks the walk too. 
He has the natural gifts AND he works hard at his craft. So far - every time he's been out there trying to get in a receiver's head with trash talk and shoves at the whistle, he's backed it up with his performance on the field. 

I'd probably dislike him if I weren't a FL state and Jags fan, TBH.  But this defense needed some swag, and he definitely brings an abundance of it to the table. 

Sure I'd prefer him to be a bit less flamboyant, but I admire his athleticism and competitiveness.

AJ pushed Ramsey on a play going the opposite direction. AJ wasn't really trying to block Ramsey; he was trying to give it to Ramsey. Ramsey let him know that he'll be there all day and pushed him back. AJ fell and got pissed because everything Ramsey had been doing, so he let it get the best of him and overreacted. 

The play wasn't even over when Ramsey pushed AJ.

Also, being pushed to the ground during a football game isn't a "defense" for choking and slamming someone.

(11-08-2017, 10:58 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 10:51 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: Actually Finnegan was my least Titan favorite ever. Never really liked dude. Subpar CB and he was a fake thug, that got his [BLEEP] stomped by Andre Johnson.

Well, then... I guess you have some redeeming qualities. 

Wink

Ramsey is a diva in the Deion mold. 

He talks - probably too much - but he walks the walk too. 
He has the natural gifts AND he works hard at his craft. So far - every time he's been out there trying to get in a receiver's head with trash talk and shoves at the whistle, he's backed it up with his performance on the field. 

I'd probably dislike him if I weren't a FL state and Jags fan, TBH.  But this defense needed some swag, and he definitely brings an abundance of it to the table. 

Sure I'd prefer him to be a bit less flamboyant, but I admire his athleticism and competitiveness.

Well my issue with Ramsey is that he wanted to fight after they borh got kicked out and it was reported he was out there in the Bengals locker room looking for AJ Green. He took it too far, he should of just handled it on the field if he was that mad.

He got ejected from a game unjustly which probably cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost pay. He wanted his money's worth lol.

(11-08-2017, 04:30 PM)HolsterHusto Wrote: Ramsey is becoming a villain and I love it.

Somehow I'm picturing the "NWO" entry music for him during pre game introductions.   Laughing Banana

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(11-08-2017, 11:09 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: [quote pid='1056972' dateline='1510196311']
Well my issue with Ramsey is that he wanted to fight after they borh got kicked out and it was reported he was out there in the Bengals locker room looking for AJ Green. He took it too far, he should of just handled it on the field if he was that mad.

[/quote]

He actually did exactly what he was supposed to do on the field. He was ejected anyway which is what made him and everyone else mad. His hands are important to him. Handling it on the field by throwing punches at a helmet would've been stupid. Anytime someone attacks you with your back turned it's a punk move so naturally Jalen wanted to see what he was about face to face.