Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
'Voter fraud'? California man finds dozens of ballots stacked outside home

Quote:The only way any intelligent person would vote Hillary would be to not have all the facts.

There's living proof.

Wrong. Many people with college degrees will vote for Hillary knowing the facts very well.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Wrong. Many people with college degrees will vote for Hillary knowing the facts very well.

Do not feed them. They are star stuck with visions of Trump doing something, nay, anything to help Americans.

In an alternate reality, Donald would have been known as the most corrupt politician instead of the most corrupt real estate developer in the world.

People ON THIS BOARD already think he is an honest politician...

Quote:Do not feed them. They are star stuck with visions of Trump doing something, nay, anything to help Americans.

In an alternate reality, Donald would have been known as the most corrupt politician instead of the most corrupt real estate developer in the world.

People ON THIS BOARD already think he is an honest politician...

So if I stop arguing with them they will stop telling me crap about Hillary Clinton? That is much easier said than done next week.

Quote:So if I stop arguing with them they will stop telling me truth about Hillary Clinton? That is much easier said than done next week.
Fixed that for you.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Wrong. Many people with college degrees will vote for Hillary knowing the facts very well.

Not all college degrees make you smart.

Quote:Not all college degrees make you smart.
Corrine Brown has multiple degrees.  She's smart, right?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:This proves it. Every Republican on this forum wants to believe simply being a Democrat makes me an idiot.
No. That is not why, not in the least. Good gosh this is getting ridiculous.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.

LOL Like I said before, Democrats can't be the only people who ignore stuff in politics. Republicans do it too.

Quote:"It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so."

Ronald Reagan

FTFY

Come on bro, give the man his due.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:FTFY

Come on bro, give the man his due.

LOL.  I wanted to see if she knew where that quote came from.   :thumbsup:

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:LOL. I wanted to see if she knew where that quote came from. :thumbsup:

The man with confirmed senility? That guy?? Can't remember his own name - why should I?

Just playing

Quote:LOL. I wanted to see if she knew where that quote came from.

Like I even knew anybody said that?

Quote:This proves it. Every Republican on this forum wants to believe simply being a Democrat makes me an idiot.

No.. Just your posts.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Like I even knew anybody said that?

That's actually a pretty famous quote from Ronald Reagan.  It was fitting when he said it, and is still fitting today.

Quote:That's actually a pretty famous quote from Ronald Reagan. It was fitting when he said it, and is still fitting today.

You probably voted for Reagan, right?

Quote:You probably voted for Reagan, right?

In his first victory, I was not old enough to vote (just barely, unless I was a democrat).  In his second victory, I still wasn't quite old enough to vote for him.  Had I been of age to vote back then, I would have voted for him both times.

Quote:In his first victory, I was not old enough to vote (just barely, unless I was a democrat).  In his second victory, I still wasn't quite old enough to vote for him.  Had I been of age to vote back then, I would have voted for him both times.

If you are old enough to vote Democrat you are old enough to vote Republican.

The first president I was old enough to vote for was Bill Clinton in 1996.

Being called uninformed or uneducated is not the same as being called an idiot.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

First President I was old enought to vote for was Jimmy "Mr Peanut" Carter in 1980

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."
[Image: mds111.jpg]