Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Lie About the Letter

Quote:People died in benghazi, national security was compromised with the server and America's foreign policy was monetized by the Clinton foundation.

Trump has been advocating a more nationalist trade policy for nearly 4 decades.

I am noticing a pattern with you. Hillary is proven to do something truly terrible that constitutes multiple felonies and you come back with oh yeh well trumps a jerk or some emotional attack. There's a level of intellectual honesty that your not willing to engage on.

And remember, he dont like Hillary at all no ways. He's not even honest with himself about his problem.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:And remember, he dont like Hillary at all no ways. He's not even honest with himself about his problem.

My problem? It's our problem. We all need to deal with the consequences of this turd fest and the ripple effects it will cause. We are all Americans.

I loathe her. I loathe him even more. It's not that hard to understand. It's like voting for Tony Pashos so that Guy Whimper doesn't get elected RT. We still have a garbage RT regardless.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Your lack of knowledge of the candidate you worship and inability to sift through his manure is tragedy, not comedy.  

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...andidates/   Here is a list with detailed breakdown for you.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/31/d...s-day.html

The first link is their political opinion on various statements. It's subjective as heck, and none of it that I can see points to a definite lie. That is to say, I'm not seeing any fact checking that disproves anything they claim to be a lie of his.

The second link is not really lies on his part, but more instances where he was mistaken about minor facts that have little relevance on what he's actually saying.

None of this is the kind of bold-faced lie she routinely uses to try and cover up her corruption.

'02

Quote:The first link is their political opinion on various statements. It's subjective as heck, and none of it that I can see points to a definite lie. That is to say, I'm not seeing any fact checking that disproves anything they claim to be a lie of his.

The second link is not really lies on his part, but more instances where he was mistaken about minor facts that have little relevance on what he's actually saying.

None of this is the kind of bold-faced lie she routinely uses to try and cover up her corruption.

Are you clicking on the blue hyper link which breaks down the specific claims and why they are rating it as such? They break down each and every statement. Which claims are you calling subjective which you dispute? There are a lot. So it might take time.

www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/pants-fire/

www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/barely-true/

We can start with these 228 statements.

Quote:Are you clicking on the blue hyper link which breaks down the specific claims and why they are rating it as such? They break down each and every statement. Which claims are you calling subjective which you dispute? There are a lot. So it might take time.

www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/pants-fire/

www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/barely-true/

We can start with these 228 statements.

Yeah, I'm clicking on them. They merely lead to opinionated statements about each candidate's statement with no further evidence to show why he thinks it's false.

'02

Quote:Yeah, I'm clicking on them. They merely lead to opinionated statements about each candidate's statement with no further evidence to show why he thinks it's false.

They point to what he said and why they are not true. If you want to dispute some of them, just say which ones. Maybe you're right. But without citing examples I cannot see if your case holds water. I spot checked and saw some I thought were pretty black and white.

Quote:They point to what he said and why they are not true. If you want to dispute some of them, just say which ones. Maybe you're right. But without citing examples I cannot see if your case holds water. I spot checked and saw some I thought were pretty black and white.

Such as?

From what I see, there's no way to know on most of them.

'02

Quote:Such as?

From what I see, there's no way to know on most of them.

Click on the blue statement and it hyperlinks to why they claim its false. Some show a lot of detail, others not so much.

Quote:Click on the blue statement and it hyperlinks to why they claim its false. Some show a lot of detail, others not so much.

Let's take the first two under the category "false."

<p style="margin-left:40px;">The media "never shows crowds."

His explanation is more of an excuse as to why they don't, but it's baloney at that. Trump will sometimes have a right-wing media group cover the event for his website, and when they do, they have no problem showing the entire crowd, and boy are some of them huge. But when you watch the events on TV, they simply don't ver show the crowd. This is absolutely true.

<p style="margin-left:40px;">Trump says Twitter, Google, Facebook buried Clinton emails story.

This is a reference to an event that absolutely happened a couple days ago. I don't specifically know about Twitter, but Facebook managed to virtually eliminate all such stories on that day, and Google had the stories buried so deep you couldn't find them. If was plain as day if you were actually looking. The establishment literally had social media shut down as it related to the Clinton investigation opening. His supposed fact checking is simply wrong here.

Again, nothing found here represents the kind of bold-faced lying we get from Hillary.

'02

Quote:Let's take the first two under the category "false."

<p class="bbc_indent" style="margin-left:40px;">The media "never shows crowds."

His explanation is more of an excuse as to why they don't, but it's baloney at that. Trump will sometimes have a right-wing media group cover the event for his website, and when they do, they have no problem showing the entire crowd, and boy are some of them huge. But when you watch the events on TV, they simply don't ver show the crowd. This is absolutely true.

<p class="bbc_indent" style="margin-left:40px;">Trump says Twitter, Google, Facebook buried Clinton emails story.

This is a reference to an event that absolutely happened a couple days ago. I don't specifically know about Twitter, but Facebook managed to virtually eliminate all such stories on that day, and Google had the stories buried so deep you couldn't find them. If was plain as day if you were actually looking. The establishment literally had social media shut down as it related to the Clinton investigation opening. His supposed fact checking is simply wrong here.

Again, nothing found here represents the kind of bold-faced lying we get from Hillary.

So.. the multiple examples they present of the media showing the crowds and praising them for being 'yuge' do not adequately debunk the claim for you? Them proving it is impossible to suppress these stories on social media doesn't debunk that claim for you?

You cannot see how this guy either makes stuff up to lie or because he just doesn't know the truth? I'd keep reading. Feel free to also fact check Hillary's lies. So you can compare. She's shady too.

Quote:I noticed a pattern with you long ago.

What part of "I agree Hillary lies through her teeth" are you missing? It is very hard to lie more than she does. But, without question, Trump does. If you don't see it, you are not looking. I have provided evidence of this. But you do not read. I led a trail of breadcrumbs to a video where you can watch him lie over and over again. But you won't watch it. If you do and want to dispute any of it, I'll be right here. And yes.. he is a jerkwad with bad ideas, no clue how government works and a complete lack of respect for the Constitution.
Hillary respects the constitution?  Are you seriously implying as such? 

Thanks for the laugh this morning.  She and your messiah, Obama wipe their posteriors with that document every chance they get. 

Your trail of breadcrumbs is highly subjective.  You give us a video where Trump "lies" for 13 minutes straight.  Hillary has been lying about just about everything for more than 30 years straight.  You say you know she's a liar, but so is he.  What are you?  9?  Hillary's lies have cost American lives.  Her lies have cost American treasure.  Her lies have put American foreign intelligence in jeopardy.  Her ineptitude allowed the Middle East to spin out of control. 

To say Hillary lies but Trump is worse shows just how bankrupt you and your fellow cankle worshippers actually are.  Even if you take as gospel every assumed lie by Trump, you can't list a single life cost or a single US policy compromised.  Her actions and her absolute corruption have ramifications, and you're only too willing to look beyond her massive failings because Trump lied.  Absolutely incredible.

And you can tell us all again how you're not a Hillary fan boy.  How you can't stand her.  You really demonstrated  your backbone when you cast your ballot for her. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Your lack of knowledge of the candidate you worship and inability to sift through his manure is tragedy, not comedy.  

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...andidates/   Here is a list with detailed breakdown for you.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/31/d...s-day.html

And if you can't read.. you can just watch this..   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA 

(YouTube link may not be working..  but you can go to YouTube and search for 'Donald Trump lying for 13 minutes straight".  Not doctored or edited..  his own words contradicting himself over and over and over)
Can you provide the links where these same sites fact checked your princess?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:Can you provide the links where these same sites fact checked your princess?

..sigh.. not my girl or my princess, but you know that.

Actually that same site has a whole section on all the 2016 candidates and statements they have made during this campaign. Have a blast.

Quote:Hillary respects the constitution? Are you seriously implying as such?

Thanks for the laugh this morning. She and your messiah, Obama wipe their posteriors with that document every chance they get.

Your trail of breadcrumbs is highly subjective. You give us a video where Trump "lies" for 13 minutes straight. Hillary has been lying about just about everything for more than 30 years straight. You say you know she's a liar, but so is he. What are you? 9? Hillary's lies have cost American lives. Her lies have cost American treasure. Her lies have put American foreign intelligence in jeopardy. Her ineptitude allowed the Middle East to spin out of control.

To say Hillary lies but Trump is worse shows just how bankrupt you and your fellow cankle worshippers actually are. Even if you take as gospel every assumed lie by Trump, you can't list a single life cost or a single US policy compromised. Her actions and her absolute corruption have ramifications, and you're only too willing to look beyond her massive failings because Trump lied. Absolutely incredible.

And you can tell us all again how you're not a Hillary fan boy. How you can't stand her. You really demonstrated your backbone when you cast your ballot for her.

Imagine you are driving a car with no brakes and you come to a fork in the road. Turn left and you will run into the side of a mountain, surely wrecking and most likely causing significant bodily harm. Turn right and you drive off a cliff that drops a thousand feet into the mouth of an active volcano. Which direction do you turn?

This analogy may not work for you, but that's how I view this election.

Quote:..sigh.. not my girl or my princess, but you know that.

Actually that same site has a whole section on all the 2016 candidates and statements they have made during this campaign. Have a blast.
You keep saying that, but you voted for her, so by default, your girl, your princess in a pantsuit.

http://www.politifactbias.com/

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/pete...epublicans

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politicususa/

Forgive me if I tend to dismiss Politifact and PoliticUSA as just another couple of biased hack outfits.  Any time a leftist goes to these or Snopes as their defense, there's a reason, and it's not their unbiased credibility.

Quote:You keep saying that, but you voted for her, so by default, your girl, your princess in a pantsuit.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.politifactbias.com/'>http://www.politifactbias.com/</a>

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans'>http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans</a>

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politicususa/'>https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politicususa/</a>

Forgive me if I tend to dismiss Politifact and PoliticUSA as just another couple of biased hack outfits. Any time a leftist goes to these or Snopes as their defense, there's a reason, and it's not their unbiased credibility.

Good talk dad, but she's not even my bottom [BLEEP]. She's just the only thing standing in the way of making a more dangerous person president. That's my opinion. You disagree. Great. We each get one vote that is tallied. Nothing I say will sway your opinion and nothing you say will sway mine. You can convince yourself Trump is whatever you want. He is a simple con man and a terrible human being who could care less about the American people. I at least know what I voted for is a corrupt establishment insider. You think you're voting for someone completely different than who he truly is.

I have no illusions about who Trump is, but I have enough common sense to recognize he's a better option than your cankled princess.  She has sold that office to the highest bidders, and they'll fully expect to collect on day 1.  You're fine with Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Wall Street, and billionaires like George Soros dictating how you can live your life, more power to you. 

Quote:I have no illusions about who Trump is, but I have enough common sense to recognize he's a better option than your cankled princess. She has sold that office to the highest bidders, and they'll fully expect to collect on day 1. You're fine with Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Wall Street, and billionaires like George Soros dictating how you can live your life, more power to you.

You're right. You don't have illusions about who Trump is.. You have delusions about who he is. As awful as her bedfellows are (they're the same ones the oligarchy has had for years), Trump's are no better.

Quote:You're right. You don't have illusions about who Trump is.. You have delusions about who he is. As awful as her bedfellows are (they're the same ones the oligarchy has had for years), Trump's are no better.

Trump has bedfellows?  Really?  Who is paying the freight for his presidency?  Who is he selling access to?  Oh, that's right. Nobody.  I know you need to deflect because your girl is absolutely the most corrupt sack of steaming garbage to ever run for the office, but the one thing Trump isn't, is a sellout to the highest bidder.  Clinton most certainly is.  He may be reprehensible as a human being, but nobody said being president required you to be a nice guy.  I may not agree with many of the policies he espouses, but I know that on the big issues, he's strong enough that I don't fear for the future of the country.  Under Clinton, that's not the case.

Quote:I'm not gonna even try to defend the fact Hillary is a bald faced liar, but I think it is funny to see the outrage against Hillary when Trump is more pathological than she is. She lies to cover her rear. He just lies. It doesn't even need to be about anything important. And his supporters either give him a pass or act like he doesn't do it. Believe me. It's comical and scary at the same time. He has flip flopped on just about every subject. Look it up. He claims to have never said things which he has been proven to have said. But no outrage or concern from his base.. because Hillary lies too.

She does more than just cover her rear with lies. The sniper fire statement wasn't covering her rear. Her being a publicly professed lifelong Yankees fan until she was a professed lifelong Cubs fan yesterday wasn't just covering her rear. She is pathological.