Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
CNN Dumps Donna Brazile

Quote:Perhaps she got them from the Russians. Oh, wait ....

You seem like a swell little kid.
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Two heads of the dnc caught cheating and disgraced. Conusltants resigning caught conspiring to rig elections and incite violence and subversion. Top aide apparently perjured herself to the fbi and judicial watch. The Clinton foundations activities were so onorous that CHELSEA CLINTON was demanding answers and concerned about conflicts of interest. And we are now entering the second phase pod a criminal investigation into these people and won't be the last after the wiki dumps.

These are the most despicable people I could ever imagine. Even the aids meds were bought from a big donor to the campaign and are allegedly pretty ineffectual. Its scary.
[Image: nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif]

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:So dumb. Trump has been repeating the same 5 things for a year. You don't need to cheat to beat him in a debate.

So why'd they do it?  Because your girl needs a script fed to her in order to stay on task with her talking points?  She can't stay on script if she doesn't know the questions?

Quote:Perhaps she got them from the Russians. Oh, wait ....
Only if by Russians, you mean the guy moderating the debate.  Considering where he worked, I guess you could confuse it for Pravda.  

can't stay on script if she doesn't know the questions?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:So why'd they do it? Because your girl needs a script fed to her in order to stay on task with her talking points? She can't stay on script if she doesn't know the questions?

My girl? Haven't we been through this about half a dozen times already. Either you have Alzheimer's or you are stuck on a false narrative you can't escape.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:My girl? Haven't we been through this about half a dozen times already. Either you have Alzheimer's or you are stuck on a false narrative you can't escape.

Quote:My girl? Haven't we been through this about half a dozen times already. Either you have Alzheimer's or you are stuck on a false narrative you can't escape.

FBT is obsessed with women in pants suits. Always has been.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!