Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Bills

I was super happy when Cincy scored lol, might not have McCoy either, we should be able to handle are biz
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Chargers had the head to head on the Bills but because it was a 3-way tie it goes to conference record instead of h2h.
No pain, no gain.

(12-31-2017, 09:01 PM)Jest101 Wrote: Yep...let's see how we play next week.  Because the current Jags team (of the last 2 weeks) is terrible honestly.

The defense was really good today, offense and ST sucked
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(12-31-2017, 09:02 PM)rfc17 Wrote: 3 way tiebreaker between Ravens, Chargers, and Bills.  Chargers dont win that.

But they have head to head over Buffalo!

Not that I'm complaining too much.  The Bolts would have been a matchup nightmare for us.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(12-31-2017, 09:06 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 09:01 PM)Jest101 Wrote: Yep...let's see how we play next week.  Because the current Jags team (of the last 2 weeks) is terrible honestly.

The defense was really good today, offense and ST sucked

Yeah..but we have to actually score points to win games.

(12-31-2017, 09:00 PM)AmeliaFL Wrote: Poslosky and Darius get to play and face their former team come playoff weekend.

The bot has been drinking again......
Signature goes here.

(12-31-2017, 09:02 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: God if we lose to Buffalo I'll have to kill myself lol

I know, right?

One of my best friends is an obnoxious Bills fan.

Really obnoxious.

He would register off the obnoxiousness charts if they manage to beat us.

(12-31-2017, 09:05 PM)rocdee Wrote: since when did Wildcard games start at 1? i thought there was a 4 pm game and a night game on saturday and sunday?

They've had the same schedule for a while for WC weekend.

(12-31-2017, 08:59 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Honestly. Probably best case scenario. We get the Bills

I think for the fan base too. If we were to play the Titans again, I think a lot would put their tickets up. Now we won't meet again until the AFC championship game. 99 anyone? Please God no.....
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(12-31-2017, 09:08 PM)TheBigDawg Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 09:00 PM)AmeliaFL Wrote: Poslosky and Darius get to play and face their former team come playoff weekend.

The bot has been drinking again......

Unleaded premium is the scourge of society.

I don't like mobile QBs. Would have preferred Flacco coming. Oh well.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Crazy how it’s been said multiple times today, but still confuses people.

Head to Head is not the first tie breaker in a 3+ way tie. Division tiebreakers come in for division opponents.

Head to Head is applied only if 1 team has defeated all other teams in the tie, or has lost to all teams in the tie (and only applies positively or negatively to that team)

Conference Record

Common Games (minimum of 4 common games required)

Strength of Victory

Strength of Schedule

Then a bunch more convoluted stuff.

In this scenario, Conference Record was key as the Titans had the best of the bunch, at 8-4

Bills/Ravens tied at 7-5

Chargers 6-6, eliminated.

Now that it’s a 2 team tie, Bills win due to Head to Head over Ravens.
PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

Our wildcard matchup worked out for the best for us. But we still have to not beat ourselves and figure out how to score points again. I thought we figured it out but I guess we flaked out.
No pain, no gain.

(12-31-2017, 09:09 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 09:02 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: God if we lose to Buffalo I'll have to kill myself lol

I know, right?

Really obnoxious.

Eh. The Bills fans suffer like us. I begrudge them nothing. I am from up there. They can be annoying, but they haven't made the playoffs since 1999. Good for them and us. Let's hope the home field is a big advantage.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Thank God, I'm 0-9 At Jags games. I'll be there next weekend. Odds are on my side

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2017, 09:16 PM by The Real Marty.)

We’ll have Marqise Lee back.   That’ll help.  

The really interesting thing is that if we are going to have a Titans rematch it would be in the AFC championship game in Jacksonville .

Del Rio fired.

(12-31-2017, 09:09 PM)Bullseye Wrote:

I know, right?

Really obnoxious.

Pretty much the entirety of my friends and family are Bills fans. I would never hear the end of it.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We are the major reason Chargers didn’t make the playoffs and that makes me happy. First by beating them, then by not beating Tennessee we hurt them.

(12-31-2017, 09:14 PM)Vicbow Rules Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 09:09 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I know, right?

Really obnoxious.

Eh. The Bills fans suffer like us. I begrudge them nothing. I am from up there. They can be annoying, but they haven't made the playoffs since 1999. Good for them and us. Let's hope the home field is a big advantage.

Were my buddy not so obnoxious or not a Bills fan, I'd feel the same as you.

But he would be so unbearable if the Bills managed to beat us....I don't even want to think about it.