Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Bills 2018 AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread***

I'm so nervous....haven't been this nervous in....10 years.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I am so friggin' excited I can barely stand it!  Butterflies..  

See your goal.
Acknowledge your path.
Become your chosen destiny.

STEAL THE [BLEEP] SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only a chump boos the home team!

Can't wait either, I'm from Italy and this sunday is going even slower than usual...7pm (Italy time) can't come soon enough!

(01-05-2018, 12:47 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 12:44 PM)NCJag Wrote: You could even see it when Jalen gave up the meaningless TD in the 2nd Houston game. He felt like he let the boys down and they were up 30. These guys want to be perfect every week.
If there's one thing we know about this defense, they get up for big games. Opening weekend Texans, Steelers and Seahawks. These guys are going to be out here balling.

(01-07-2018, 09:28 AM)irontrooper83 Wrote: Can't wait either, I'm from Italy and this sunday is going even slower than usual...7pm (Italy time) can't come soon enough!

Mamma Mia! Here we go!

I haven't been this excited for a game in a long time. Let's go jags!
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

I was supposed to be sitting in JIA right now waiting on a flight to PA. The trip was cancelled Friday afternoon. The football gods have decreed that I be sitting at home watching the Bills sent home as losers.

As I was typing this, the celebratory reaction from the Bills locker room when the Bengals won their game was shown on TV. Nothing like having someone else pay for your dinner. This will make defeating them all the much sweeter.

Go Jags! Don't don't don't pull a KC today!
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Fournette and the defense.

That’s who will carry the Jags to a win today. Let’s make it happen!

Go jags, play like its week 1. Absolute domination.

Go jags
Jags 4 Life

(01-07-2018, 05:35 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 02:59 AM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: If this ain’t the truth lol. 

We getting all the calls tomorrow

Mhm. Big Ben already planting next week's storyline with saying he wants to play us again. Refs finna help us out today.

Now wouldn't that be something?

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2018, 10:39 AM by jagherd.)

(01-07-2018, 08:54 AM)Brett Wrote: I'm so nervous....haven't been this nervous in....10 years.

^ I understand.

However, no reason to be, IMO. 
Jags got this.
Jags defense will win this one with continual stops and giving the offense terrific field position.

*I still can't believe that Buffalo was even good enough to qualify for the playoffs.  Just can't believe it.

I was at the game in Cincy where they lost to the freaking Bungles.
They also got completely blown out by the Chargers and Saints.
And, they BARELY scraped by the pitiful Colts.

I still can't believe they're in. 

Jags got this.
GO JAGS!

(01-07-2018, 10:38 AM)jagherd Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 08:54 AM)Brett Wrote: I'm so nervous....haven't been this nervous in....10 years.

^ I understand.

However, no reason to be, IMO. 
Jags got this.
Jags defense will win this one with continual stops and giving the offense terrific field position.

*I still can't believe that Buffalo was even good enough to qualify for the playoffs.  Just can't believe it.

I was at the game in Cincy were they lost to the freaking Bungles.
They also got completely blown out by the Chargers and Saints.
And, they BARELY scraped by the pitiful Colts.

I still can't believe they're in. 

Jags got this.
GO JAGS!

Yeah it's just a combination of nerves I'm having from actually being in the playoffs again combined with the fact that I don't want to lose.

Ramsey gets a pick 6 today!

20-10 Bills. Fournette gets shut down AGAIN and Bortles just goes out and Bortles.

MJD rocking the teal tie, flower pin, and pocket cloth.

(01-07-2018, 11:25 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: MJD rocking the teal tie, flower pin, and pocket cloth.

Go Mo!

And Kurt Warner is still an anus.

(01-07-2018, 10:16 AM)Dakota Wrote: Go Jags! Don't don't don't pull a KC today!

1999 rematch is now destiny.

Per PFT, McCoy will play.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...on-sunday/

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

It's great to watch NFL network rn.
There's a lot of jags coverage!

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2018, 11:49 AM by homebiscuit.)

(01-07-2018, 11:45 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Per PFT, McCoy will play.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...on-sunday/

According to NFL GameDay Morning, he got off the team bus smiling and without a limp. But walking and juking are two different things.