Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Butt Hurt Steelers Fans on Twitter

(01-08-2018, 11:37 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 08:39 AM)jagherd Wrote: Steelers fans arguing about a team getting unfair treatment by the refs? Steelers fans? Really?

The Pittsburgh Steelers have been the recipients of NUMEROUS shady calls and blatant refereeing mistakes over the decades I have seen them.

Oh Please,, give me a break.

All of my hometown friend and college buddies up in Pittsburgh were pulling for the Jags as they love the slug fest history of the Steelers / Jags games.

Realignment made a lot of sense on many levels, but Jacksonville, Pittsburgh, and the NFL missed out on what was developing into a great rivalry.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The bills had numerous holds not called as well as a BS 1st down ruling and an awful defensive holding call that resulted in a 1st down and ur eventual only 3 pts of the game

There was zero PI late in that game by our secondary especially the ramsey play I am not sure how u can even argue that. Peterman wasnt gona win that game regardless he was under pressure 1 sec after each snap because we knew we didnt have to worry about him running like we did taylor

No matter how many missed calls go for the other teams our DL gets held more than any team I've ever seen. Especially Yannick. Dude is always getting yanked by the collar or shoulder and never gets a call.
I saw something beautiful on Twitter though. "Complaining about the officiating is the loser's lament.
Also: Saw Jeff Triplette is retiring because he is so bad at his job.
So we have that going for us next year Smile