Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sexual Assault at Wisconsin

Each case is different and has a ton of variables to be taken into consideration. Its impossible to declare someone guilty of a crime unless you have concrete facts and evidence, an accusation is not enough.

Also you have to consider that there are many Trump supporters on this board and naturally they would be inclined to side with him withput facts or evidence to back up the claims. In the same way that Clinton supporters believe Bill is innocent from his sexual assault allegations.

So when you say

"Based on the logic of this message board, I assume people will say all of the other coeds who allege this guy attacked, groped or molested them in some way are making it up."

Its just a really lazy assumption without any evidence behind it. Every case is different and nobody should be accused of being guilty or innocent until the facts and evidence actually are verified.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Each case is different and has a ton of variables to be taken into consideration. Its impossible to declare someone guilty of a crime unless you have concrete facts and evidence, an accusation is not enough.

Also you have to consider that there are many Trump supporters on this board and naturally they would be inclined to side with him withput facts or evidence to back up the claims. In the same way that Clinton supporters believe Bill is innocent from his sexual assault allegations.

So when you say

"Based on the logic of this message board, I assume people will say all of the other coeds who allege this guy attacked, groped or molested them in some way are making it up."

Its just a really lazy assumption without any evidence behind it. Every case is different and nobody should be accused of being guilty or innocent until the facts and evidence actually are verified.

How can you say it's impossible to declare someone guilty of a crime without concrete facts when I have presented you with Brian Banks as an example of just that.

Of course every case is different, but the way you'd hear some on this board talk, the men accused of sexual assault or rape are the victims. Nobody replied to my question about the accusations against Clarence Thomas which just came to light. What is the expiration date on the credibility of the accuser after the alleged event was said to have taken place? A week? A year? A decade?
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:How can you say it's impossible to declare someone guilty of a crime without concrete facts when I have presented you with Brian Banks as an example of just that.

Of course every case is different, but the way you'd hear some on this board talk, the men accused of sexual assault or rape are the victims. Nobody replied to my question about the accusations against Clarence Thomas which just came to light. What is the expiration date on the credibility of the accuser after the alleged event was said to have taken place? A week? A year? A decade?

Talking about personal judgement of guilt or innocence,not court judgement(ala the thread about Trump) Banks is a perfect example of why you shouldn't judge someone guilty or innocent until you have stone cold verified evidence that they did it.

Yes every case is different. Which is why it makes no sense that you are taking the response in the Trump thread as the automatic response for every sexual assault allegation. There is no expiration date on the credibility of an accuser, it doesn't matter if it happened in 1967 or yesterday evening, you don't judge the innocence or guilt based on when it happened and you don't judge innocence or guilt based on an accusation.

Quote:Talking about personal judgement of guilt or innocence,not court judgement(ala the thread about Trump) Banks is a perfect example of why you shouldn't judge someone guilty or innocent until you have stone cold verified evidence that they did it.

Yes every case is different. Which is why it makes no sense that you are taking the response in the Trump thread as the automatic response for every sexual assault allegation. There is no expiration date on the credibility of an accuser, it doesn't matter if it happened in 1967 or yesterday evening, you don't judge the innocence or guilt based on when it happened and you don't judge innocence or guilt based on an accusation.

It sure seems people in that other thread you mention were quick to blame the alleged victims and were not nearly as objective as you are being here. There were plenty of people discrediting the validity of the accusations based on the amount of time that had elapsed since the alleged incidents took place. Speaking of Trump.. he's been trying for years to squash allegations of statutory rape involving a very young teen. There's plenty of smoke around that story. But I'm sure Trump is the victim there too.

Quote:It sure seems people in that other thread you mention were quick to blame the alleged victims and were not nearly as objective as you are being here. There were plenty of people discrediting the validity of the accusations based on the amount of time that had elapsed since the alleged incidents took place. Speaking of Trump.. he's been trying for years to squash allegations of statutory rape involving a very young teen. There's plenty of smoke around that story. But I'm sure Trump is the victim there too.

Well as I said A) They are naturally going to support their guy. B) This election cycle is nasty and the timing of the accusations was a bit odd, also there are no facts so I wouldn't really take them not believing the accusations as truth as their automatic position for every sexual assault accusation.

I really don't know anything about that case with the young teen to comment on.

Here's a taste. Not a pleasant tale.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-...e-lawsuit/

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2016, 01:42 AM by boudreaumw.)

Quote:Truth hurts, eh Nancy?
I don't know? Does it? You never cease to amaze me with your lack of self reflection along with the doubling down of childish insults. You are consistant, I'll give you that much.

Hey everyone he called me a girls name everyone applaud him for how manly and awesome and clever he is!!! Sheesh you are pathetic.

Quote:I don't know? Does it? You never cease to amaze me with your lack of self reflection along with the doubling down of childish insults. You are consistant, I'll give you that much.

Hey everyone he called me a girls name everyone applaud him for how manly and awesome and clever he is!!! Sheesh you are pathetic.
Scurry off to your safe space, sweetheart.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Here's a taste. Not a pleasant tale.
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/'>http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/</a>

These are allegations with no proof.

I'm genuinely curious, what would you like to see, immediately, as a result of this?

Quote:Scurry off to your safe space, sweetheart.
Oooh you switched up the girly insults. How witty and clever you are. 

At least you don't try to deny how pathetic you make yourself look with your childish prattling. I can't decide if it's cute or sad.  

Quote:These are allegations with no proof.

I'm genuinely curious, what would you like to see, immediately, as a result of this?

Hillary put in the gas chamber.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:These are allegations with no proof.

Immediately? A minimum amount of concern is probably too much to ask for. I don't know a single person outside of Trump who can be accused of raping a 13 year old and not be cast in a negative light at all. Seems his supporters ignore the allegations, the "locker room" talk, the videos of him eagerly pawing at women he finds attractive whom he has just met and take on a "that's just Trump" attitude towards the fact he is a lecher. The notion countless women are accusing him is brushed aside as ..they want attention (the dumbest thing I have heard), they're gold diggers, they are paid liars, etc. is pretty frightening considering his platform on the actual issues is a load of manure too.

You're voting for Clinton. How concerned are you that her husband is a documented sexual predator,and at a minimum, she's not only an enabler, but she orchestrated the trashing of the reputation of any woman he molested for decades?

You're more concerned about allegations than you are facts.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Immediately? A minimum amount of concern is probably too much to ask for. I don't know a single person outside of Trump who can be accused of raping a 13 year old and not be cast in a negative light at all. Seems his supporters ignore the allegations, the "locker room" talk, the videos of him eagerly pawing at women he finds attractive whom he has just met and take on a "that's just Trump" attitude towards the fact he is a lecher. The notion countless women are accusing him is brushed aside as ..they want attention (the dumbest thing I have heard), they're gold diggers, they are paid liars, etc. is pretty frightening considering his platform on the actual issues is a load of manure too.

Why don't you ask Wanetta Gibson why a woman would make a false allegation of sexual assault?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Why don't you ask Wanetta Gibson why a woman would make a false allegation of sexual assault?

One woman makes a false accusation therefore all women who make accusations are lying.

Quote:One woman makes a false accusation therefore all women who make accusations are lying.

Nope, but just like Brian Banks, false accusations happen.

You seem to be confused about what argument you're going with here. You want everyone on here to automatically assume Trump is guilty just because he's been accused, but then you use the example of Banks being accused of, but not guilty of a crime. Which is it? Are we supposed to react differently because of the color of the accused? How much money they have? You threw Clarence Thomas in the mix, a rich black guy...I guess that means we're supposed to react differently depending on how they vote??
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Kotite, you lost me here. Seems like a rant with no point.

Quote:One woman makes a false accusation therefore all women who make accusations are lying.

No it just means that we don't know. All we can do is speculate with information we have.

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2016, 05:38 PM by jtmoney.)

Quote:You're voting for Clinton. How concerned are you that her husband is a documented sexual predator,and at a minimum, she's not only an enabler, but she orchestrated the trashing of the reputation of any woman he molested for decades?

You're more concerned about allegations than you are facts.
It is a silly thread and politically charged. No one on the dem side cares about Bills many accusations of sexual assault, rape and side pieces like the "energizer". Got to say though, that is a pretty funny nickname. Kotite pretends to be upset about the injustice of sexual assault victims until it doesn't fit his agenda.

Quote:It is a silly thread and politically charged. No one on the dem side cares about Bills many accusations of sexual assault, rape and side pieces like the "energizer". Got to say though, that is a pretty funny nickname. Kotite pretends to be upset about the injustice of sexual assault victims until it doesn't fit his agenda.

If the accused has a 'D' next to their name then its just BIMBO erruptions!