Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WE DID IT!!!!!!

(01-14-2018, 05:51 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I still can't get my head around how far we've come in one season. Think back to one year ago and we were discussing a season with 6 - 8 wins as a success and a rebuild process of 2 to 3 years in order for playoff potential. It's crazy.

No work tomorrow. Time for some Jameson.

(01-14-2018, 05:50 PM)Kcirred Wrote: This was beautiful, steeler fans were so arrogant.

Yup. They bought into the hype and looked right over our heads to Boston. They feel stupid now.

I was hoping for .500 this year, everything after the start of the Bills game has been gravy.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is pretty fun.

Can we avenge 1999 and finally get to a big dance?
No pain, no gain.

Congratulations Jaguars!
Proved all the doubters wrong.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Outrageously awesome in every way.

I'm not gonna gloat.......... I'm not gonna gloat.......... I'm not gonna gloat..........

My daughter is a BIG TIME Steelers fans so I have to let her down easy
Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We get an AFC finalist banner like indy at worst!

Today will be know as: The Heinz Field Heist - the day we stole the AFC Championship appearance from the Steelers!

(01-14-2018, 05:58 PM)lastonealive Wrote: We get an AFC finalist banner like indy at worst!

You know we aren't lowly and pathetic like the clots.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

LETS GOOOOOOOOO

ON TO FOXBORO

(01-14-2018, 05:59 PM)sfljaguarsfan Wrote: Today will be know as: The Heinz Field Heist - the day we stole the AFC Championship appearance from the Steelers!

We didn't steal this game, we earned it.

I was 7 in 1999, a sophomore in 2007 and am now 25 for this run. This has made the Gus Bradley era and the Blaine Gabbert years worth it, ive waited a decade to have this feeling again :')
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

I'm so happy for Jags fans, it's been rough for 10 years and it gets you down after a while. Hell, it's been rough for 17 years. I stopped even thinking about playoffs or SB's as it was crazy to think of.

My dream was 8-8, this is just crazy. One game from the big dance, with Blake?!

So many Sundays ruined by the Jags, week after week, year after year but this season is something I'll treasure forever.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2018, 06:04 PM by SunriseCottage.)

Congratulations, Jags! I’m sorry for doubting you.........now I’m confused whether we have an irresistible force of an offense or an impenetrable force for a defense.......
“ I was a male, trapped in a female body........and then I was born. “

DUUUUUUUUVALLLLLLLLL

Congratulations on the win over the Steelers.

Go Patriots...

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2018, 06:07 PM by jjgator.)

(01-14-2018, 06:03 PM)SunriseCottage Wrote: Congratulations, Jags! I’m sorry for doubting you.........now I’m confused whether we have an irresistible force of an offense or an impenetrable force for a defense.......

It sure has been a weird playoffs, but great teams find a way to win games any way they can. I don't think anyone can say we aren't a great team at this point.

(01-14-2018, 05:55 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Can we avenge 1999 1996 and finally get to a big dance?

FIFY

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious,!!
“ I was a male, trapped in a female body........and then I was born. “

(01-14-2018, 06:03 PM)SunriseCottage Wrote: Congratulations, Jags! I’m sorry for doubting you.........now I’m confused whether we have an irresistible force of an offense or an impenetrable force for a defense.......

Steelers offense is way better than I thought and we played way better on offense than I thought we would be able. Honestly this is crazy fun to watch and is way better than 1999. You have to beat the champ to be the champ.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.