Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
live from the stadium

Jags.com said over 10,000 people showed up. Or using the Bills Mafia's estimating skills 300,000.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-15-2018, 01:59 AM)JAGFAN88 Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 01:55 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: They just won a huge game. We have a chance to do something we haven't been able to do except once in franchise history and that's go to the Super Bowl. Live it up you have to have some fun. I feel bad for next week's game but we'll worry about that later.

Actually this is our 3rd division championship 1996 1999 2017  all 1 game from superbowl

we lost those games. difference between now,and then. there was no lucky penny.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(01-14-2018, 11:16 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Bortles wasnt there, he went immediately to the film room to look at Patriots D tape.  Chhaammmmppppiioooonnnsshhhiippp

This verified? Cool as hell if it is.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(01-15-2018, 12:49 PM)NCJag Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 11:16 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Bortles wasnt there, he went immediately to the film room to look at Patriots D tape.  Chhaammmmppppiioooonnnsshhhiippp

This verified? Cool as hell if it is.

I watched the video from this and I didn't see him out there so it's quite possible he was in the film room. From everything I've read about him since he's been with us is he's all about studying the opponents defense for every game. We're at a whole different level now so I wouldn't be surprised if he camps out in the film room all week.

(01-15-2018, 02:58 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 12:49 PM)NCJag Wrote: This verified? Cool as hell if it is.

I watched the video from this and I didn't see him out there so it's quite possible he was in the film room. From everything I've read about him since he's been with us is he's all about studying the opponents defense for every game. We're at a whole different level now so I wouldn't be surprised if he camps out in the film room all week.

I think on Jaguars.com they had an article and said he was in fact, not in attendance.  I don’t recall it stating for that reason or not.  But he was not there according to it.

Blake's being the adult? 'I'm heading home, but you kids go have fun with the fans.' Smile

They do this because after the Buffalo win in 1996, fans blocked airport traffic by lining the surrounding streets. The city deemed it necessary for public safety.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2018, 05:48 PM by imtheblkranger.)

I thought this was awesome for the fans. I watched the live stream.

If you really think this team is looking past the freaking Patriots because of this, then you're delusional.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

From Someone Who Was There- was there really upwards of 10K people there?
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(01-15-2018, 06:42 PM)PF* Wrote: From Someone Who Was There- was there really upwards of 10K people there?

Yes absolutely. I mean there was 4 or 5 lots full for parking. It was a lot of fun.

(01-15-2018, 06:42 PM)PF* Wrote: From Someone Who Was There- was there really upwards of 10K people there?

Looked like a heck of a lot more than that on the stream.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.