Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Can Ramsey win DROY award?

Quote:He's behind both Chargers candidates right now, and probably Keanu Neal. It's hard for a corner to win it. 

Bosa and who else?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He won't win it because as someone said already he's on the Jags. 

I hope he continues to play well and shut down his opponent. Some turnovers would help too. 

Bosa has already won it...

He might. Just depends on whether or not coaches and voters value statistics or solid play instead. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:Bosa has already won it...

Why do you say that knowing it can't possibly be true?

Like others have said, unless he can get some INTs he won't win. He's played consistently good but he needs some turnovers.

Quote:That is irrelevant. Last year many people in the media thought Dante Fowler was going to be a very strong candidate for DROTY.

When was the last time a Jag won a superlative award or honor? We don't get the same TV exposure as the majority of the league being we're a small market team.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

What about Ngakoue?

Quote:Bosa and who else?
Jatavis Brown is already playing like one of best linebackers in the league right now period, rookies or not. 

Quote:When was the last time a Jag won a superlative award or honor? We don't get the same TV exposure as the majority of the league being we're a small market team.

Closest one that I can recall would be Fred Taylor, who otherwise would have won if not for a historically great rookie season from Randy Moss. I believe MJD would have been the winner too had it not been for Vince Young.

I don't think market size would have been a detriment. Player ability is.

Ngakoue's stats are better than Bosa's.

Both have 4 sacks.  Ngakoue has two more tackles.  Plus he has one INT and two Pass Defense. Bosa has none of either.

Quote:Ngakoue's stats are better than Bosa's.

Both have 4 sacks.  Ngakoue has two more tackles.  Plus he has one INT and two Pass Defense. Bosa has none of either.
Don't do this.

Quote:Don't do this.
Why not?

Quote:Ngakoue's stats are better than Bosa's.

So the first obvious question is how many snaps have each of them had on the field hmmm?

Quote:He's been a beast. Ramsey needs some game changing plays to win this.

Which I get from a voting standpoint. But I'd rather have him hold top receivers to season lows than allow a bunch of yards for the sake of some INTs

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:So the first obvious question is how many snaps have each of them had on the field hmmm?
314 for Yannick, 136 for Bosa. 

If Ramsey can get a pick six and a couple of ints.. I think he will win.

Quote:314 for Yannick, 136 for Bosa. 

Annnnnnnndddd boom goes the dynamite.

Quote:So the first obvious question is how many snaps have each of them had on the field hmmm?

So......

Bosa: 136

Ngakoue: 314

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS