Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New England has already punched their ticket to Minnesota

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2018, 01:54 PM by Boston_Prince.)

(01-15-2018, 07:20 PM)BostonBlackie Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 06:45 PM)BigJohn98 Wrote: According to this guy:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bostong...O/amp.html

Now I know the Patriots players aren’t gonna make the same mistake Pittsburgh did, but I hope stuff like this get back to the team.

Shaughnessy says the same thing every year, and doesn't represent the Patriots anymore than you or I do.

Every single year.

(01-15-2018, 07:41 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: if hes not a patriots fan why is he so down on the jags then?  He basicly says jags stink cause they lost to the jets. patriots lost to the guppuies.i mean dolphins

he's stupid, as aforementioned and is always back and forth, but ultimately always against the Pats and we lost to the Dolphins, that was a divisional game, which to me, are always the toughest. Your team should know that with the Titans

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-15-2018, 10:39 PM)Cmdjr85 Wrote: The patriots dont talk, they dont look ahead. They have not punched any ticket. The only team that has punched a ticket via comments is jacksonville. Now i do know the patriots will use that stuff to thier advantage.
Also as far as the patriots are concerned they havent played a good game yet. As far as belichicks concerned the team needs to play better every week. They dont get much praise unless they win a championship.

Meh, he was playing to his fans in a pep rally environment. I doubt even the Pats will use that as a sign of serious disrespect.

Love the Pats fans coming to discount this guy right away.
Kinda the way I discounted Vito and his Colin craze lol

Whatever happened to Vito Stellino? Is he still kickin’?

(01-16-2018, 02:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Whatever happened to Vito Stellino? Is he still kickin’?

Yeah... he's got his own website thing I think...

Kinda like ol Vic retired from the Pack but still has his askvic

I see Vito's tweets all the time... Early in the season it was flooded with "Jags should sign Kap" type stuff

Shaughnessy is a crappy Boston sports reporter that hates the Patriots ever since Kraft didn't invite him to a 1996 Super Bowl breakfast. His animosity toward the Patriots is well-documented.

OTOH, here is what Brady said about the Jaguars;
“I would say they are certainly the best team we’ve faced all season,” Brady added, “and if we don’t play our best we’re not going to advance.”

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2018/01/tom-brady-has-s...rediction/

On red-haird boy:
https://bostonsportsmedia.com/2012/12/05...mato-cans/

(01-15-2018, 07:24 PM)jjgator Wrote: So he's basically a fartbag just trying to make Patriots fans look like jackasses?

No, he's a nozzle who looks like Ronald McDonald and makes HIMSELF look like a jackass.

Thanks.

(01-16-2018, 12:54 PM)TyLawsPick6 Wrote:

Now I know the Patriots players aren’t gonna make the same mistake Pittsburgh did, but I hope stuff like this get back to the team.

100% guaranteed the players have not punched anything anywhere, so keep dreaming. BB is all over them right now.

Exactly, like I've been saying, we aren't the Steelers, we own them. This is the last team to ever overlook another team, especially one that has made it to the AFC title game. Thank god our coaches and team are dumb like the Steelers are and we wont look past an opponent for any game.

Here is an example of typical trash from this clown...

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2014/...story.html

(01-15-2018, 07:14 PM)ricko1112 Wrote:

Sorry, but DAN SHAUGHNESSY, known around here at the "Redheaded Step Child," is one of those writers who can't wait for the demise of not only the Patriots, but all Boston sports franchises. He's an idiot, a fool, a troublemaker, and one of the least liked writers in New England. In fact, his articles are often used a bulletin board material around here! He's written article after article referencing the mostly fabricated Wickersham (B$PN) story. 

You're right that the Patriots' players aren't going to say a word. I just want you and everyone else here to know that DAN SHAUGHNESSY IS NOT a Patriots' homer. Just the opposite! He roots against the Pats and can't wait for the end of the Brady/Belichick Era to end, just so he can gloat and say, "I've been telling everyone for years that they're done!" He actively roots against the Pats...

On the other hand...

Jalen Ramsey of Jacksonville Jaguars guarantees Super Bowl victory
www.espn.com/.../jalen-ramsey-jacksonville-jaguars-guarantees-super-bowl-victory

What a D Bag this writer is.

And Ramsey was just hyped and he talks anyway (and backs it up with his play).  Our team are stand up pros.  I wondered why they were so pissed after the Steelers game.  After reading/hearing all the chatter the Steelers were making no wonder the Bengals fans are donating to Bortle's foundation. for beating the Steelers lol.

Good stuff!  This should be a fun week!

Actually you got to understand Shaughnessy. I've been reading him since the early 80s. He isn't as bad a guy as he can come across sometimes, IMO, and some of his stuff is pretty funny.

Zolak was killing it today

I emailed him, and got a response. Smile

Dan Shaughnessy Wrote:Re: Think you missed something
iapetus Wrote:You forgot to call them 'Jagwads'. You might need to talk to Woody Paige about that.
Good one

He's homosexual as well. Not that there's anything wrong with that.