Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Republicans committing voter fraud - CONFIRMED

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2016, 12:36 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:why dont these people vote in person like a regular human?

Out of town? Work related travel? There are a number of reasons.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:So if you forget to sign it then you are given a chance to get it corrected?But if someone feels they don't match it isn't?

Not voter fraud. But it is voter disenfranchisement.

Sounds like a judge said no to that interpretation of the law.

Seriously, how often does your signature not match?

I'm sure you're going to say "all the time"...so I don't know why I'm even asking.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Seriously, how often does your signature not match?
Depends. How drunk am I in this scenario? Tongue

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2016, 12:54 PM by Indy2Jax.)

I'm sure you're going to say "all the time"...so I don't know why I'm even asking.
I would argue that they always match. Who is making the "match" decision?

How is it decided? What's the criteria for match va not match?

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2016, 12:53 PM by badger.)

when they give these people a second chance to remember what their own signature is... have they shown them what it should look like?

well all i can say is they should be counted if they are voting for Trump.  if they're Hillary votes, they're obviously fraudulent.  

Quote:well all i can say is they should be counted if they are voting for Trump. if they're Hillary votes, they're obviously fraudulent.

Why not! He needs all the help he can get!

The problem is that "doesn't match" is highly subjective, as much so as the infamous hanging chad. Voters whose signatures are randomly decided to be non-matching should be contacted and allowed to come in and submit a second vote in person, either before or in the day of the election, or if they're on deployment, be allowed to hand their sealed ballot to their CO for delivery to their local supervisor of elections. Just throwing ballots away is, at the very least, cutting corners in a way that sets a dangerous precedent. At worst? It allows for votes from members of a party that the ballot counter disagrees with the disappear quietly into the trash bin.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://politicaldig.com/florida-governor-busted-attempting-toss-thousands-mail-ballots/'>http://politicaldig.com/florida-governor-busted-attempting-toss-thousands-mail-ballots/</a>

It's not zombie lives mattering, but it's not far off. A clear effort by Scott to dispose of pesky ballots. But I suppose this is about "preserving the integrity of the system" or something, right?

Next time, please take the time to read the article

Quote:Why not! He needs all the help he can get!

Trump rally in Tampa there were over 20,000 people. Hillary got 300, Kaine 30... Trump clearly way behind here.

Quote:Trump rally in Tampa there were over 20,000 people. Hillary got 300, Kaine 30... Trump clearly way behind here.

Keep the dream alive friend.

Quote:Because they're serving in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Now we are letting Afghans and Iraqis vote?? This country has gone down some proverbial tubes my friends.

I can say with all honesty and sincerity my signature varies significantly depending on the writing surface and type of pen. The signature on my drivers license, for example, is nearly illegible, but if I have my favorite pen at my desk it's much different.

Also, I voted by absentee ballot when I lived in Florida from 1980 until 2008 when polling places became more accessible.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

I have a signature that resembles Tourette's.. I could see how people might not recognize two different signatures I sign. But that's just me.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:why dont these people vote in person like a regular human?

Well to be fair.......most of them are dead.

Quote:Because they're serving in Iraq and Afghanistan?

When I served in Iraq for the 2008 election we had booths said up on base to cast our vote.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Guess it's not a big surprise that your signatures need to actually match...

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics...18030.html

Quote:When I served in Iraq for the 2008 election we had booths said up on base to cast our vote.
So the military ballots that skew heavily Republican are not in the batches of "mismatched signatures". Interesting.

Quote:So I'm going to totally assume, because it sounds good and looks worse, that the military ballots that skew heavily Republican are not in the batches of "mismatched signatures". Interesting.

Fixed it for you.

Quote:Guess it's not a big surprise that your signatures need to actually match...If I was in Florida it's very likely I wouldn't be able to v

ote.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics...18030.html

I'm glad I moved from Florida, as there's a good chance my signature wouldn't match.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]