Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Rallies/Polls

"Ground game" = rigging the voting machines to switch to Clinton even if you vote Trump.  clever girl

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:"Ground game" = rigging the voting machines to switch to Clinton even if you vote Trump. clever girl
Are you that desperate?

Quote:"Ground game" = rigging the voting machines to switch to Clinton even if you vote Trump.  clever girl

Oh, come on.  You can't possibly believe that.   It would be impossible to rig the Presidential election that way. 

First of all, the election is run at the state and local level.  There are observers and poll watchers from both parties.  

Secondly, there are about 100,000 precincts in the United States.   It is impossible to rig enough voting machines to swing a Presidential election.  And if someone tried to do that, it would be obvious.  

Maybe you're joking.  I hope you are.  If not, you are delusional. 

Definitely rigged.

I saw 2 Trump signs on the way to work today and 0 HRC signs.

Not certain how they are stating HRC has the lead here.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2016, 10:12 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quote:Bernie pulled big crowds because people actually like him.  I dont see that anymore. There are really very few "special" people that like Hillary Clinton enough to go hear her talk.

Agree -- to be honest, I don't want to hear either of them.  

I'd rather sit at home and watch Rachel Maddow and Bill O'Reilly make fun of them.

Quote:Are you that desperate?

deal with the facts bud

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2016, 10:35 AM by badger.)

Quote:Oh, come on.  You can't possibly believe that.   It would be impossible to rig the Presidential election that way. 

First of all, the election is run at the state and local level.  There are observers and poll watchers from both parties.  

Secondly, there are about 100,000 precincts in the United States.   It is impossible to rig enough voting machines to swing a Presidential election.  And if someone tried to do that, it would be obvious.  

Maybe you're joking.  I hope you are.  If not, you are delusional. 

only half serious. there are reports from people in Texas (probably fake), but the idea of an algorithm being written into voting machines to switch votes is not out of the question in modern times 

i mean, let's not start with the "it's not possible" excuse. everybody has a small glass box in their pocket that constantly relays messages to a tower that relays messages to [BLEEP] outer space.  the possibilities are endless.

Quote:deal with the facts bud
What facts? All the facts point to Trump's hopes being deader than Elvis. Keep on living in dreamland until about 8:00 PM on election night when it's announced that Clinton has stomped Trump.

I suppose you'll be one of those waiting for the lawsuits the next day and never acknowledging that your boy lost because he has all the appeal of Adolf Hitler to entire chunks of the population?

Quote:What facts? All the facts point to Trump's hopes being deader than Elvis. Keep on living in dreamland until about 8:00 PM on election night when it's announced that Clinton has stomped Trump.

I suppose you'll be one of those waiting for the lawsuits the next day and never acknowledging that your boy lost because he has all the appeal of Adolf Hitler to entire chunks of the population?

im pretty confident Hillary will win. too many idiots.

Quote:What facts? All the facts point to Trump's hopes being deader than Elvis. Keep on living in dreamland until about 8:00 PM on election night when it's announced that Clinton has stomped Trump.

According the the Weekly World News, Elvis isn't dead, just sayin. :woot:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

sorry, too many WELL EDUCATED folk. they're so smart. that's why they vote for death and destruction in Syria, more corporate trade deals, government corruption, and all the rest of Hillary's shenanigans. cause they're SO EDUCATED.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2016, 10:53 AM by anonymous2112.)

Quote:Just don't be surprised when Trump makes a "run" when MSM starts honest polling a week before election.
If Donald keeps his mouth shut, lets his surrogates do the talking, and Hillary has an unforced error/awful leak?

Sure, Donald could tick up in the polls. 

If/when that happens, I'm sure the alt-right will say the MSM is inflating his poll numbers to get Hillary supporters to the voting booths.  "Scare tactics", they'll call it after Hillary wins.

Quote:If Donald keeps his mouth shut, lets his surrogates do the talking, and Hillary has an unforced error/awful leak?

If/when that happens, I'm sure the alt-right will say the MSM is inflating his poll numbers to get Hillary supporters to the voting booths.  "Scare tactics", they'll call it after Hillary wins.

you're acting like nobody has ever before questioned election results. it's happened throughout election history.

Quote:If Donald keeps his mouth shut, lets his surrogates do the talking, 

Stop There !!!   That's all Trump had to do to win this election.  That, and occasionally read the teleprompter word for word.

Quote:If Donald keeps his mouth shut, lets his surrogates do the talking, and Hillary has an unforced error/awful leak?

Polls already seem to be changing, so it should be interesting. Doesn't appear to be the blowout some people are anticipating. 

ACA increasing 25% isn't a great thing for Hillary this week.

Quote:Stop There !!!   That's all Trump had to do to win this election.  That, and occasionally read the teleprompter word for word.

then they would say WHY CANT WE HEAR TRUMP TALK WHO KNOWS WHAT HE REALLY BELEIVES, SOMETHING REALLY SCARY IM SURE. GOTTA GET HILLARY IN THERE CAUSE SCARY STUFF WILL HAPPEN

Quote:Polls already seem to be changing, so it should be interesting. Doesn't appear to be the blowout some people are anticipating. 

ACA increasing 25% isn't a great thing for Hillary this week.

the brexit phenomenon could happen

enough people just need to rise up against the elite globalists and mega banks destroying our country. could happen, but honestly the mentally enslaved morons hypnotized by day time tv will probably decide the course for our country... which is the same direction its been headed for like 4 decades

By the way, back when it all started last year, Donald's favorite retort as to why he was a legitimate contender for the Republican candidacy:

"I'm ahead in all the polls."

Quote:By the way, back when it all started last year, Donald's favorite retort as to why he was a legitimate contender for the Republican candidacy:

"I'm ahead in all the polls."

he still says he's leading in "respected" polls