Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
By Far the Most Important Issue

Quote:i dont see the harm in being watchful for any shenanigans.

talk about conspiracies... Trump will win and then refuse to leave office? hmm, ya ok.  that's a rational fear.

Well, we've been told that Trump has similarities to Hitler, so he is just going to declare himself Chancellor of America and never leave office.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Well, we've been told that Trump has similarities to Hitler, so he is just going to declare himself Chancellor of America and never leave office.

super scary. so we must get Hillary in there to prevent something so scary from happening. be rational.

Quote:Well, we've been told that Trump has similarities to Hitler, so he is just going to declare himself Chancellor of America and never leave office.

You say that like Obama hasn't been accused of trying to do precisely this.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:You say that like Obama hasn't been accused of trying to do precisely this.

you say that like those accusations haven't been discarded as ridiculous

Quote:you say that like those accusations haven't been discarded as ridiculous

But mom...he did it first!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I never said they weren't ridiculous. They assuredly are.

Quote:I never said they weren't ridiculous. They assuredly are.

Ok cool, so you agree the OP is stupid.  Glad we are making progress.

Quote:Ok cool, so you agree the OP is stupid. Glad we are making progress.

There are many things I fear about a Trump presidency. Him declaring himself Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Don is not one of them.

Quote:There are many things I fear about a Trump presidency. Him declaring himself Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Don is not one of them.

what's your biggest fear?

Quote:This is the most important issue, Marty?

IMO, Trumps actions are warranted here. He didn't say he wouldn't accept it. He just said not right now. The man has been treated the most unfairly of any candidate in presidential history. Can you not see his skepticism? You should admire him, not shun him.

Also, he said the same thing in the primaries and he was in fact treated horribly by the GOP. I don't want a sheep. I want a leader.
The media is the reason he won the primary with constant free coverage. The media then uses the words he says and somehow it's unfair? give me a break. It's just whining. It's the exact opposite of having balls, as someone else posted here suggesting he has. He has been whining since the primaries about he's treated so unfairly and now his supporters are whining for him. Waaaaaaah it's all so unfair. He's a child. A baby. 

Quote:The media is the reason he won the primary with constant free coverage. The media then uses the words he says and somehow it's unfair? give me a break. It's just whining. It's the exact opposite of having balls, as someone else posted here suggesting he has. He has been whining since the primaries about he's treated so unfairly and now his supporters are whining for him. Waaaaaaah it's all so unfair. He's a child. A baby. 

So you think he is treated fairly by the media? Yes or no.

Quote:what's your biggest fear?

He's a Blue Falcon who couldn't go 30 minutes without getting baited into a conflict. He discounts or rejects anyone who doesn't tell him what he wants to hear. He alienates us from our allies who view him as the very worst of what Americans are stereotyped as.

That combination is toxic. Do you see where I am going with this?

i agree the media is the reason he won. because they constantly bashed him for anything and everything he said, and 90% of the public distrusts the media

Quote:i agree the media is the reason he won. because they constantly bashed him for anything and everything he said, and 90% of the public distrusts the media

This is the same media that gave him the primary. At some point he needs to be accountable for his own actions and words. Even right leaning FOX has tried to portray certain things in a positive light. He was been attacking the media long before he ran for president. And he continued to mock and belittle them. Why would he expect to not be attacked when he missteps. His brash, antagonistic persona is pretty consistent with everyone who questions him and doesn't share his last name. Did he expect to get to the White House without having people challenge or disagree with him? He acts like it. His biggest issue is he does not know how to diffuse situations. But he is a pro at pouring gasoline on fires.

Quote:i agree the media is the reason he won. because they constantly bashed him for anything and everything he said, and 90% of the public distrusts the media

You need to get your story straight. I know it gets confusing.

Either Trump is losing because the mean old media is being unfair (I.e., people are being influenced by the mean old media) or no one (90%, right?) believes the media, so they aren't influencing anyone anyway.

Right?

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:His opponent was just caught rigging the primaries.  Proven fact.  So it's totally logical to think she will try to steal the November election.

Hey, Mr Breitbart is back! Missed you, boy. Drifter tried to step in occasionally, and Badger is always letting us know what the latest Breitbart thinking is, but no one is connected like you.

Since you always know the inside info, the Real Truth, tell me this - how much in debt is Trump regarding his Russian financiers and Chinese banks? This is probably info only you would know and it would be very helpful to have prior to election day.

Thanks.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:You need to get your story straight. I know it gets confusing.

Either Trump is losing because the mean old media is being unfair (I.e., people are being influenced by the mean old media) or no one (90%, right?) believes the media, so they aren't influencing anyone anyway.

Right?

i was exaggerating the amount of people who distrust the media, but the % is obviously greater with the republican base who actually vote in the primaries. the national election actually is a totally different animal.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2016, 02:17 PM by badger.)

Quote:This is the same media that gave him the primary. At some point he needs to be accountable for his own actions and words. Even right leaning FOX has tried to portray certain things in a positive light. He was been attacking the media long before he ran for president. And he continued to mock and belittle them. Why would he expect to not be attacked when he missteps. His brash, antagonistic persona is pretty consistent with everyone who questions him and doesn't share his last name. Did he expect to get to the White House without having people challenge or disagree with him? He acts like it. His biggest issue is he does not know how to diffuse situations. But he is a pro at pouring gasoline on fires.

the distrust of mainstream news goes well beyond Trump.  their blatant bias for the Clintons is so... blatant it's comical

you got CNN guy over here saying IT'S ILLEGAL to look at wikileaks. that [BLEEP] face he makes when saying it is enough to make somebody want to punch a hole in the wall.

CNN cuts the feed when their congressman guest starts talking about wikileaks. lol. nobody takes these channels seriously.  only the brainwashed zombie masses still watch them or believe anything they say.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2016, 02:40 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:the distrust of mainstream news goes well beyond Trump. their blatant bias for the Clintons is so... blatant it's comical

you got CNN guy over here saying IT'S ILLEGAL to look at wikileaks. that [BAD WORD REMOVED] face he makes when saying it is enough to make somebody want to punch a hole in the wall.

CNN cuts the feed when their congressman guest starts talking about wikileaks. lol. nobody takes these channels seriously. only the brainwashed zombie masses still watch them or believe anything they say.
And then there is Sean Hannity.

Quote:And then there is Sean Hannity.

i dont watch him, but my belief is he is a GOP shill.  the GOP and Dem parties are two sides of the same coin.  owned by similar yet different globalist entities competing for power.  but ultimately when they get power, they do the same things; get rich and move our country more toward a globalist agenda.