Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hillary Fixer Breaks Ranks: I Arranged Sex Trysts For Her — With Men & WOMEN

Quote:Aids

Well we know Bill doesn't like to keep it covered...just sayin.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

it's rumored that her and Yoko was gettin it on years ago. Probably why John got shot down in the street.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:it's rumored that her and Yoko was gettin it on years ago. Probably why John got shot down in the street.

Yoko Ono: “I Had an Affair with Hillary Clinton in the ’70s”
Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Quote:it's rumored that her and Yoko was gettin it on years ago. Probably why John got shot down in the street.

I don't believe that for a minute!! But...Reagan was shot around the same time. Hmmmm....
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/yoko-ono-i-had-an-affair-with-hillary-clinton-in-the-70s/'>Yoko Ono: “I Had an Affair with Hillary Clinton in the ’70s”</a>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

WOW..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2016, 10:07 AM by Jagwired.)

[Image: 132053-HzVL_zhBND1gXj8sEQaNcQ-1.png]

[Image: CEt_5m7VEAE7Zha.jpg]

Barf
Have you seen my baseball?

And America felt bad for Hillary when Bill was caught with Monica haha

I guess the question is, was this before Bill or during? All the article says is the 70's.. Bill and Hillary kneeled before Satan together in 1975

Quote:[Image: 132053-HzVL_zhBND1gXj8sEQaNcQ-1.png]

[Image: CEt_5m7VEAE7Zha.jpg]

HOT

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2016, 10:19 AM by The Drifter.)

Quote:I guess the question is, was this before Bill or during? All the article says is the 70's.. Bill and Hillary kneeled before Satan together in 1975

Well the article DOES say Clinton and not Rodham so I would have to assume it was during Bill

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Quote:Well the article DOES say Clinton and not Rodham so I would have to assume it was during Bill

Good catch

This is what it has come to for Trump and the Republican. 

Planting 40 year old supposed stories in Trump's son-in-law's families supermarket tabloid.

;

;

Quote:This is what it has come to for Trump and the Republican. 

Planting 40 year old supposed stories in Trump's son-in-law's families supermarket tabloid.

look at this loser

Quote:I'm willing to bet Rosie has some extra equipment. No scissoring involved

Forking in that case.

Quote:look at this loser

We all know who'll be on the winning side in 20 days. And it isn't going to be close. 

;

;

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2016, 12:06 PM by Kotite.)

Quote:We all know who'll be on the winning side in 20 days. And it isn't going to be close.

You mean after the election is stolen from a guy who has never led in any legitimate poll.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:We all know who'll be on the winning side in 20 days. And it isn't going to be close. 
Shrilary as POTUS leaves the entire country on the losing side. All she has ever done is lie, steal , cheat, complete acts of treason and display her complete lack of self respect and respect for women by living in a complete sham of a marriage all in the quest for political power. She is the picture perfect example of ineptness and spinelessness. Zero world leaders will have even a modicum of respect for her and trust her words even less.

Quote:Shrilary as POTUS leaves the entire country on the losing side. All she has ever done is lie, steal , cheat, complete acts of treason and display her complete lack of self respect and respect for women by living in a complete sham of a marriage all in the quest for political power. She is the picture perfect example of ineptness and spinelessness. Zero world leaders will have even a modicum of respect for her and trust her words even less.
Literally everything here can be said about the person you just said you are voting for. 

Quote:Shrilary as POTUS leaves the entire country on the losing side. All she has ever done is lie, steal , cheat, complete acts of treason and display her complete lack of self respect and respect for women by living in a complete sham of a marriage all in the quest for political power. She is the picture perfect example of ineptness and spinelessness. Zero world leaders will have even a modicum of respect for her and trust her words even less.

[Image: giphy.gif]

;

;