Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags at Giants score predictions (merged)

I’m going with

Giants - 17
Jags - 16

I just don’t think our receivers will take defensive guys out of the box.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

What if we lose? Does that mean we don’t go the Super Bowl?

it will be closer than many expect, but I expect a win, as should everyone, anything but a win is a big disappointment

I worry about their receiving options, they have some really good ones. We need to make sure to shut down the run early and get them in 3rd and longs because eli cant move away from the pass rush. I think they will do a lot of dink n dunking too.

Will matter a lot if their stud OLB/DE is out, that will help us quite a bit IMO

Ill go 23-17 jags

Jags march up and down the field but settle for field goals. Giants win in the end. 20 - 16
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(09-04-2018, 07:40 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: What if we lose? Does that mean we don’t go the Super Bowl?

If we lose, it'll be a long season. This is one of the easier games on our schedule. We have the Patriots, Chiefs, Cowboys, Eagles, Texans, Steelers and Washington coming up on our schedule and those are the games that could go either way. We have to win the games where we obviously have the more talented rosters.

Giants offensive line is still weak. Jags DLine is the best in the league. Campbell and Yan get to go up against Flowers? Long long day for Eli.

On offense, you can best believe Jags will come out swinging. Go ahead and sell out for the run Giants but be aware that Blake has new weapons.

(09-04-2018, 09:46 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Giants offensive line is still weak. Jags DLine is the best in the league. Campbell and Yan get to go up against Flowers? Long long day for Eli.

On offense, you can best believe Jags will come out swinging. Go ahead and sell out for the run Giants but be aware that Blake has new weapons.

Agreed. The Giants O-Line is weak and Eli needs time in the pocket to be successful. We have the best pass rush in the NFL and our run defense and pass defense is stellar as well. Our offense may be streaky, but the Giants defense is flat out terrible. On paper, this looks like it should be an easy win for us. We cannot afford to lose games like this one. The schedule only gets harder as we go on.

24-17 with a Jags TD winning it with 47 seconds remaining in the game.

24-1 Jags.

I hope I am wrong.

Low scoring game, especially if there is rain as forecasted. The 3 points underdog Giants grind out a win at their home 13-10.

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2018, 12:18 PM by Caldrac.)

Jaguars - 27
Giants - 13

We're fixing to bash the [BLEEP] out of this team on Sunday. If this defense is as good as advertised. Eli Manning will be lucky to visit the red-zone four times in this game. I expect at least 5+ sacks with a defensive touchdown either through a pick six or fumble recovery. Expect a healthy dose of all three of our runners in this game. Historically Beckham Jr. has never had a big opening day game. And when you factor in that he'll be faced with Ramsey? Shouldn't bode well for him.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-04-2018, 08:57 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 07:40 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: What if we lose? Does that mean we don’t go the Super Bowl?

If we lose, it'll be a long season. This is one of the easier games on our schedule. We have the Patriots, Chiefs, Cowboys, Eagles, Texans, Steelers and Washington coming up on our schedule and those are the games that could go either way. We have to win the games where we obviously have the more talented rosters.

In a way I was being facetious and mocking the inevitable “sky is falling” mongerers who will show up should we lose.

That said, you’re point is valid. If we can’t beat a weaker team searching for a new identity in Week 1, we will be in trouble against the more elite part of our schedule

20 - 6 jags win

Jaguars 17-14 Giants

Blake with one INT and people will call for Kessler to be the new starter.

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2018, 01:39 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I'll go with the Jags because I think Coughlin can expose Eli's tendencies (having coached him for several years).

Jags 20
Giants 13

31-0 Jags

They have something to prove after their last game vs NE.

17 to 7 Jags
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Jags win.28-10

Bortles can move the field well, he us an anticipation thrower so as long as the throws are on and the routes are not messed up I see a great game by the offence.

21-10 Jags score on offense, defense AND special teams
Jaguars Fundamentalist