Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2018 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Opening Week 1

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2018, 11:07 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Why the heck would CBS show NE Florida the Chiefs-Chargers game instead of the Texans-Patriots given the fact that we're in the AFC South region

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-06-2018, 10:33 AM)Dimson Wrote: I know a lot of Giant fans in the Orlando area are pissed.

Not as pissed as they will be Sunday evening.  Smile

(09-06-2018, 02:13 PM)Perkolater Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 10:33 AM)Dimson Wrote: I know a lot of Giant fans in the Orlando area are pissed.

Not as pissed as they will be Sunday evening.  Smile

Zing!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

It looks like NFL Sunday Ticket Online is offering a one week free trial. It's only available in places you can't get DirecTV (like an apartment). I guess I will be able to watch the first game this way.

Luckily I got a nice radio with a digital tuner recently that gets the Orlando area AM affiliate pretty clearly.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Looks like somebody is torpedoing the Jaguars' television market. Stockpiling lots and lots of ammo prior to the midnight express move to London?

(09-07-2018, 06:27 AM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote: Looks like somebody is torpedoing the Jaguars' television market. Stockpiling lots and lots of ammo prior to the midnight express move to London?

Yawn.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Or if you were someone who doesn't obey the rules you can get on to Google on a Sunday and give a quick search for "Reddit NFL Streams"

Not me though

(09-07-2018, 07:37 AM)Brindle91 Wrote: Or if you were someone who doesn't obey the rules you can get on to Google on a Sunday and give a quick search for "Reddit NFL Streams"

Not me though

Those are always unreliable, usually low quality, and they get spyware all over your PC.

(09-07-2018, 07:44 AM)jjgator Wrote: Those are always unreliable, usually low quality, and they get spyware all over your PC.

I don't use them, only when I really need to which is hardly ever

I don't care much for my laptop it's rubbish anyway haha

I am just stoked I can stream the games so I don't have to worry what network is carrying the game and if they are on in Orlando or not. Thank you internet!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2018, 10:09 AM by Kane.)

(09-07-2018, 08:14 AM)Dimson Wrote: I am just stoked I can stream the games so I don't have to worry what network is carrying the game and if they are on in Orlando or not. Thank you internet!

Yeah well... pending on where you are streaming from, it's illegal and also dangerous for your computer.

I remember back in the day when I used to rip streams of out of market sports and UFC PPVs and such...
The best virus protectors can't stop some of that stuff from ruining your cpu lol...

I'm guessing maybe it's gotten better since the mid 2000s when I was doing that stuff though?

(09-07-2018, 07:44 AM)jjgator Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 07:37 AM)Brindle91 Wrote: Or if you were someone who doesn't obey the rules you can get on to Google on a Sunday and give a quick search for "Reddit NFL Streams"

Not me though

Those are always unreliable, usually low quality, and they get spyware all over your PC.

Ahhh so they aren't better than when I used em
Although I never went through reddit... I used sketchy websites like eu.nflstreamdotgetyouavirushere

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2018, 10:21 AM by Brindle91.)

(09-07-2018, 10:08 AM)Kane Wrote: Ahhh so they aren't better than when I used em
Although I never went through reddit... I used sketchy websites like eu.nflstreamdotgetyouavirushere

Reddit NFL Streams aren't bad to be fair, it's just a website link, click the play button and close a few pop up ads and you're in, always been a good back up for me.

(09-07-2018, 06:27 AM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote: Looks like somebody is torpedoing the Jaguars' television market. Stockpiling lots and lots of ammo prior to the midnight express move to London?

How is this freak-a-zoid Troll not banned yet?

(09-07-2018, 07:44 AM)jjgator Wrote:

Not me though

I did Reddit the entire season last year and had zero problems. HD quality and you just run an HDMI cord from your laptop to your TV.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2018, 11:18 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

I posted this link earlier during the preseason and I'll post it again here.. Has every game in all the major sports and works great. (I use the Google chrome browser).

Removed.. but P.M. me for a link.

(09-07-2018, 10:52 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: I posted this link earlier during the preseason and I'll post it again here.. Has every game in all the major sports and works great. (I use the Google chrome browser).

http://www.sportshd.me

I think people have been avoiding doing that because it's not allowed. (the posting of links to certain places like that...)
[I could be wrong]

I'll get in on Fox here in Rochester. So now to decide which game goes on Sunday Ticket on another TV
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-07-2018, 11:13 AM)Kane Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 10:52 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: I posted this link earlier during the preseason and I'll post it again here.. Has every game in all the major sports and works great. (I use the Google chrome browser).

http://www.sportshd.me

I think people have been avoiding doing that because it's not allowed. (the posting of links to certain places like that...)
[I could be wrong]

Oops, my bad.

I guees I'll remove it then.

(09-07-2018, 11:17 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 11:13 AM)Kane Wrote: I think people have been avoiding doing that because it's not allowed. (the posting of links to certain places like that...)
[I could be wrong]

Oops, my bad.

I guees I'll remove it then.

Like I said... I could be wrong. I vaguely remember that being a 'rule' over when it was the Jags official message board.
Just don't want to see someone get banned that doesn't deserve it.
Especially when we got trolls with privileges still