Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey

Quote:It's like an analogy for the entire team this game; terrible in the first half, came on strong in the second half and got it done on the final drive when it mattered most.
this is the opposite for the last few years

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jeffrey can go sleep on that
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

He put that D on them.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2016, 05:05 PM by JackCity.)

He is a winner through and through.

I feel like he didn't play as poorly in the first half as it looked. One of those completions Jeffery clearly pushed off. Most of the rest of the plays Ramsey was sliding around on skates on that field. It wouldn't surprise me if he changed out his cleats at the half... Maybe Porter should have too.

Hats off to Ramsey.  I didn't like the pick. But admire his heart.  He is really talented and made a big play.  Didn't int the ball (no hands in game)  However great play to say no come back today! 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Hats off to Ramsey. I didn't like the pick. But admire his heart. He is really talented and made a big play. Didn't int the ball (no hands in game) However great play to say no come back today!

Why would you want him to pick it off...it was 4th down. Wpuld have lost like 20 yards on the play.

Quote:Why would you want him to pick it off...it was 4th down. Wpuld have lost like 20 yards on the play.

So he can fumble it and give it back to the Bears in field goal range

Who the hell didn't like the Ramsey pick? Him falling to 5 was like winning the draft lottery for us.

Quote:Who the hell didn't like the Ramsey pick? Him falling to 5 was like winning the draft lottery for us.

Well there were some...

Quote:Hats off to Ramsey. I didn't like the pick. But admire his heart. He is really talented and made a big play. Didn't int the ball (no hands in game) However great play to say no come back today!
You not liking the Ramsey pick just shows how little you know about football.

Ramsey is the best pick this team has made in years.  He is scary good even as a rookie.  I can't wait to see what he is going to look like with a season or two of NFL experience behind him. 

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Already possibly the most talented guy on our team.
"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

Quote:Remember people in the game day thread suggesting moving him to safety based off of one half?

I don't care where he plays on the field, as long as he's on it. 

Quote:Who the hell didn't like the Ramsey pick? Him falling to 5 was like winning the draft lottery for us.

People that don't know anything about football, that's who.

The Hays Carylon article in the F-TU about Jalen is just beautifully written.  It's quite good.

He was the best player in the draft in my eyes.

Quote:He was the best player in the draft in my eyes.
I wanted Jack or Bosa, but liked the Ramsey pick especially after we got Jack in the 2nd.  I felt Ramsey could be an elite safety but im more than happy the corner he looks to be so far

Two games in a row that our d has stopped the opposing team on 4th down to seal the victory
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

Quote:Two games in a row that our d has stopped the opposing team on 4th down to seal the victory

2 starts, 2 wins for Jack too?...

(He started the game today, right?).

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...