Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
U of Florida offers 24/7 counseling for students ‘troubled’ by Halloween costumes

Quote:TAM getting triggered over a bumper sticker Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Meanwhile HRC supporters are burning down private property that triggers them. I can see why the Muslims feel right at home with Democrats.

See, to me stickers like that are unnecessary and inflammatory but am I offended? No, it just shows how tasteless that Trump supporter is.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:TAM getting triggered over a bumper sticker Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Meanwhile HRC supporters are burning down private property that triggers them. I can see why the Muslims feel right at home with Democrats.

And women.  And blacks.  And latinos.  And college educated human beings...  And Asians.  And Jews...  

LOL

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2016, 07:36 AM by The_Anchorman.)

Quote:See, to me stickers like that are unnecessary and inflammatory but am I offended? No, it just shows how tasteless that Trump supporter is.

Why would you be offended?  Are you gay?  LOL!  Oh, you're not offended, huh?  Well thank goodness!!  :blink:

You're not the one that the bumper sticker is attacking!!!!  Oh man, thanks for the good laugh.  The lack of self awareness in that is just too hilarious!

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2016, 09:47 AM by The Drifter.)

Quote:Why would you be offended?  Are you gay?  LOL!  Oh, you're not offended, huh?  Well thank goodness!!  :blink:

You're not the one that the bumper sticker is attacking!!!!  Oh man, thanks for the good laugh.  The lack of self awareness in that is just too hilarious!

That flag encompasses a lot more than just gay people. How do you know if she is not Transgendered? or Bi-Sexual?

Your flat out ignorance knows no bounds....................

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Guess my homemade Monica Seles outfit with a knife sticking out of my back would have been considered offensive in this day and age.

Quote:Shouldn't you be in counseling? We're only a couple weeks away.

TAM is in her safe space with unicorns and teddy bears.  They pump Midol through the air vents there to keep him in balance.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I encourage anyone to read the article before popping off.

Drifter makes it seem like they set up counseling specifically for those troubled by the costumes.  The counseling is available 24/7 all year long, for this and other reasons.

The article is actually a polite request to be sensitive to other people's beliefs.  I would imagine that means not dressing not to offend not just believers of your own religion, but others as well.  Don't dress as offensive racial stereotypes, either.

Essentially, the article asks students not to be jerks to one another.  Nothing snowflake about that, but good luck convincing everyone in this very mean-spirited year.
The fact that a major university is telling college kids not to dress offensively because it might bother the delicate sensitivities of other snowflakes is just embarrassing.  There was a time when part of the college experience was being exposed to different beliefs, cultures, and viewpoints.  There was a time when that was intended to expand our knowledge and take children and turn them into well rounded adults.  Now we're dealing with an entire generation of wimps who need safe spaces to avoid hearing bad words or things they don't agree with.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:TAM is in her safe space with unicorns and teddy bears.  They pump Midol through the air vents there to keep him in balance.

Yes, and I'm fed lindor truffels by butch lesbians and buff twinks while I sip my kahlua's and troll up-tight conservatives like you and the rest of the trumpettes here in The Jungle.

Quote:Yes, and I'm fed lindor truffels by butch lesbians and buff twinks while I sip my kahlua's and troll up-tight conservatives like you and the rest of the trumpettes here in The Jungle.

I bet those truffels are bought with food stamps
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I bet those truffels are bought with food stamps

He is an accountant who supports corruption and stiffing the wealthy. Who wants to take a bet he's cooking some poor sods books to get his "fair share"?

Quote:TAM is in her safe space with unicorns and teddy bears.  They pump Midol through the air vents there to keep him in balance.
Nice to see you popped out of your basket to remind everyone how deplorable you are. Stay classy there fella. 

Quote:Nice to see you popped out of your basket to remind everyone how deplorable you are. Stay classy there fella. 

Do you need some Kleenex, sweetheart?

Quote:I bet those truffels are bought with food stamps

No, I'm not a white boy from Tennessee  :-)

If you play your cards, right, though...  I might put in a good word for you.  We could use an adorably grumpy sexually confused bear to give the pansies some grief.

Quote:He is an accountant who supports corruption and stiffing the wealthy. Who wants to take a bet he's cooking some poor sods books to get his "fair share"?

LOL.  Nice one.

Quote:Do you need some Kleenex, sweetheart?

You better keep your Kleenex, chief.  Come november 8th you're gonna need 'em.

Quote:Do you need some Kleenex, sweetheart?
Why would you making a fool of yourself on the regular make me need a kleenex? You are a very strange individual. 

Quote:You better keep your Kleenex, chief.  Come november 8th you're gonna need 'em.
Not really.  Regardless of who wins, the person I preferred isn't on the losing end. 

Quote:Why would you making a fool of yourself on the regular make me need a kleenex? You are a very strange individual. 

Because saying mean words tends to get you gals all in a tizzy. 

Quote:No, I'm not a white boy from Tennessee :-)

If you play your cards, right, though... I might put in a good word for you. We could use an adorably grumpy sexually confused bear to give the pansies some grief.

Those Tennessee folk must pay pretty good if you're retiring from it.

Quote:Those Tennessee folk must pay pretty good if you're retiring from it.

So you in?  That bear position is all yours, just say the word.

Quote:So you in? That bear position is all yours, just say the word.

You holding classes on how to squeal like a pig?