Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Allows Howard Stern to Call Ivanka a Derogatory Term

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2016, 03:06 PM by badger.)

worked on a car lot. when you see them inside the building looking out the window... they're talking about the girl who is with you. GUARANTEED  and it's beyond crude

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I was a submarine Sailor for 23 years...I've heard and seen a lot of things regarding wives & girlfriends.  There's not much that can offend me anymore.

Exactly.  I was in the aviation portion of The Navy for just over 9 years and have spent nearly 20 more years working directly with all branches of service including foreigners.

I might also add that people with skin a little bit on the thicker side might even take what Trump allowed a "shock jock" to say as a compliment.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:“I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father...

Your future POTUS everyone.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Your future POTUS everyone.

So complimenting his daughter in an unconventional way is wrong?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2016, 03:58 PM by Ringo.)

This stuff doesn't matter anymore. What matters is the GOP imploding. I know they're called the establishment Republicans, but they do get some respect. McCain, Speaker Ryan, etc. . At the point of every person for themselves. Conservatives like Will, Krathammer even Beck.

Never has this been seen in politics. They've fragmented to the point of possible years of repair. Even conspiracy theorists claiming Trump was the Trojan horse.

I don't if it's been this bad for the party, but <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/08/donald-trump-debate-mike-crapo-mike-lee-barbara-comstock/91784714/'>http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/08/donald-trump-debate-mike-crapo-mike-lee-barbara-comstock/91784714/</a>

Many pundits are saying it's over. It may be. But there's one guarantee. If Trump loses ,it's not the mirror he will look into, but the blame game and a rigged system.

To his credit, he has turned the political arena into the Roman coliseum showing the establishment that people are tired on politics as usual. They are. We all are. Too bad he couldn't feed off that energy, and put his way or the highway agenda ahead of everything else. But not unusual for a narcissistic personality. When an only child has always gotten what he wants, it tough later on not to become self absorbing and having to deal with not getting what you want.

With one half piss candidate, the GOP could have easily took back the White House.

Trump was perhaps, the ONLY candidate HC could have defeated.
Blakes Life Matters

I'm still trying to figure out what kind of piece we're talking about. 

A piece of 'poo'? 

A piece of 'butt'?

Which one?

Quote:I'm still trying to figure out what kind of piece we're talking about. 

A piece of 'poo'? 

A piece of 'butt'?

Which one?

The second one. A hot piece of...[insert word here]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Ivanka didn't care.

She dumped him.

Got a fat paycheck.

Retires at early age.

Win.

Pricey hot piece of piss
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Ivanka didn't care.

She dumped him.

Got a fat paycheck.

Retires at early age.

Win.

Pricey hot piece of [BAD WORD REMOVED]

Ivanka is his daughter. Ivana is the ex wife.

Quote:The second one. A hot piece of...[insert word here]
Ok, what I thought but wanted to be sure. 

Quote:Ok, what I thought but wanted to be sure.

Yeah...I had to look it up too. It could have went either way.

Quote:Ivanka is his daughter. Ivana is the ex wife.
Quote:Yeah...I had to look it up too. It could have went either way.

Does it matter either way?  I know me as a grown man would take another grown man (and a "shock jock") saying that either my wife or my daughter "looks a nice piece of [BLEEP]" as a compliment.  I mean really... two grown adult men talking about women like that...

Quote:Does it matter either way?  I know me as a grown man would take another grown man (and a "shock jock") saying that either my wife or my daughter "looks a nice piece of [BAD WORD REMOVED]" as a compliment.  I mean really... two grown adult men talking about women like that...

It doesn't matter, and I was just letting Ringo know that he had Ivana and Ivanka mixed up.

Quote:Trump says some stupid things...unfortunately he's still the best choice.

Fair enough.  I totally disagree that he's the best choice.  But I appreciate your willingness to admit realities...

Also, my bad on the confusion between Ivanka and Ivana...  

Quote:Also, my bad on the confusion between Ivanka and Ivana...

To be honest, I did too!

Quote:To be honest, I did too!

LOL, it's like 1 letter!  But it should be pointed out that a mistake was made,and I made it in the OP

Quote:LOL, it's like 1 letter!  But it should be pointed out that a mistake was made,and I made it in the OP

Which mistake is that?

Quote:Which mistake is that?

LOL, well...  According to you the number is countless...  So just pick one and run with it.   :thumbsup:

I feel sorry for the GUYS who got offended by what trump said on tape, you must live very boring sheltered lives.
GO Jaguars
;