Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trumps " Locker Room Banter"

Quote:Anyone who's genuinely surprised by the content of these recordings hasn't been paying attention to anything Trump has said or done during the last 70 years.

I hope you're right

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Based on what? Tell us what's in the emails you keep whining on about. Post them here.

I would do so but there is this problem finding them...

Donald Trump is a horrible candidate. As is Clinton. We're screwed one way or another.

In reality this is a great curve that ends up in the dirt. Meaning, DTs road to the Whitehouse is about convincing people his economic renewal will outweigh his personal shortcomings. He can dismiss it but he can't get bogged down. If people think he will make their life better they won't care much about this come election time.

I doubt anyone is surprised by this. It is the product of his upbringing, never accountable to anything, never had to work for anything all handed to him on a plate. 

Can't really be surprised he's a spoiled brat.

The guy just cannot stop bragging about himself. He has this overriding desire to impress other people. So when someone gets into a conversation with him about picking up women, he has to brag about how great he is in picking up women. Then he brags about how he's a star, so he can do anything he wants including grabbing women by their private parts.

I was not shocked by this tape at all. I already knew who and what this guy is.

Hmmmm

Deplorable vs Criminal

I'll vote deplorable
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Yeah.. what's the big deal? Everyone talks this way.. All the time.. it's only rape. Americans have gone so PC. I remember the first time I grabbed a stranger by the crotch. "It" didn't feel violated at all.

When you absolve this by contributing a vote to it, you pretty much admit you have no moral compass.

Trump says.. this is not who I am.. is there any doubt this is exactly who he is?
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Yeah.. what's the big deal? Everyone talks this way.. All the time.. it's only rape. Americans have gone so PC. I remember the first time I grabbed a stranger by the crotch. "It" didn't feel violated at all.

When you absolve this by contributing a vote to it, you pretty much admit you have no moral compass.

Trump says.. this is not who I am.. is there any doubt this is exactly who he is?

You've never once talked like that to a friend of yours about some woman or guy? Or even thought about it? Because if you say no, you're also adding "liar" to your resume of human being.

We all do it at some point in our lives. Most people just don't act on it. So save the sanctimonious sermon for your democratic congregation of deplorables who seem to turn the other cheek when it comes to your savior's criminal behavior.

Quote:You've never once talked like that to a friend of yours about some woman or guy? Or even thought about it? Because if you say no, you're also adding "liar" to your resume of human being.

We all do it at some point in our lives. Most people just don't act on it. So save the sanctimonious sermon for your democratic congregation of deplorables who seem to turn the other cheek when it comes to your savior's criminal behavior.

I never talked like this because I knew anyone could look at me and see how implausible it was that I could pick up women.

But as for hearing other guys talk this way, I did hear other guys talk this way, but none of them were over 14 years old. Trump was 60 years old and married to Melania!

And besides, isn't this the very same behavior that Republicans condemned Bill Clinton for? What hypocrisy.

Quote:I never talked like this because I knew anyone could look at me and see how implausible it was that I could pick up women.

But as for hearing other guys talk this way, I did hear other guys talk this way, but none of them were over 14 years old. Trump was 60 years old and married to Melania!

And besides, isn't this the very same behavior that Republicans condemned Bill Clinton for? What hypocrisy.

So you only think 14 year olds talk like that? You don't get out much. I'd really hate for you to listen to a convo on a few channels on my CB on the road for work.. Your head would explode..

Quote:You've never once talked like that to a friend of yours about some woman or guy? Or even thought about it? Because if you say no, you're also adding "liar" to your resume of human being.

She's far from being anything I would ever call a savior, which you know by now, but you keep going to this well I have repeatedly told you is dry. It matters very little what mental gymnastics you employ to justify voting for a man no sane person would want near their attractive family members unsupervised. It says a lot about you and doesn't change the fact this criminal you loathe so much will be referred to as "madame president" very soon.

Quote:So you only think 14 year olds talk like that? You don't get out much. I'd really hate for you to listen to a convo on a few channels on my CB on the road for work.. Your head would explode..

14 year olds and grown children who do not know how to talk to the women they objectify.. you can keep digging this hole as deep as you want..

Quote:14 year olds and grown children who do not know how to talk to the women they objectify.. you can keep digging this hole as deep as you want..

Quick!! hands over your ears!! LALALALALALALA

Quote:She's far from being anything I would ever call a savior, which you know by now, but you keep going to this well I have repeatedly told you is dry. It matters very little what mental gymnastics you employ to justify voting for a man no sane person would want near their attractive family members unsupervised. It says a lot about you and doesn't change the fact this criminal you loathe so much will be referred to as "madame president" very soon.

And the fact that you'd rather have a criminal as president tells tons about the type of "person" you are..

Quote:Quick!! hands over your ears!! LALALALALALALA

Are you married? Did you meet your wife by grabbing her crotch? Or do you only do that to other women when your wife is not around?

If this is acceptable to you, you are basically okay with rape and any stranger doing it to your wife, mom or daughter. ...or you think it is acceptable to laugh and joke about without considering the implications of such a discussion. Either way.. I'm putting you in the basket.

Quote:And the fact that you'd rather have a criminal as president tells tons about the type of "person" you are..

Who knows? Maybe the GOP will replace this piece of filth with someone legitimate I could consider voting for who hasn't been questioned for months without being found guilty.

Quote:Are you married? Did you meet your wife by grabbing her crotch? Or do you only do that to other women when your wife is not around?

If this is acceptable to you, you are basically okay with rape and any stranger doing it to your wife, mom or daughter. ...or you think it is acceptable to laugh and joke about without considering the implications of such a discussion. Either way.. I'm putting you in the basket.

Did he grab her crotch?

Quote:Did he grab her crotch?

If IT looks good he does.. they just let him. It's his star power. That's what he is bragging about.

Quote:If IT looks good he does.. they just let him. It's his star power. That's what he is bragging about.

Did he grab her crotch?

Quote:Quick!! hands over your ears!! LALALALALALALA

Whole lotta pearl clutchin' going on around here.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato