Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Florida Democrats clucking over voter registration drives at local Chick-fil-A restaurants

Quote:Not a liar. Good one.

Still not an answer as to why he would be a good president. Stop saying what he isn't. I like Kanye because he isn't John Wayne Gacy is a terrible argument. I hate Hillary, but I can still make a case for her to be president.

It's a great reason to vote for Trump. This country doesn't need a criminal in office..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'd vote for one of my dog's turds laying on my neighbors lawn before I'd vote for Hillary..

So..

Nothing you can point to at all as to why Trump would be a good president.

But I am supposed to believe you would vote for him I he ran as a Dem.

Much like Trump.. I just don't believe you. You have the right to vote for your dog's turd if it suits you (you kind of already are). The turd would have a higher approval rating actually. Just want the record to show, given ample opportunity, you couldn't explain in the slightest why Trump would make a good president.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:So..

Nothing you can point to at all as to why Trump would be a good president.

But I am supposed to believe you would vote for him I he ran as a Dem.

Much like Trump.. I just don't believe you. You have the right to vote for your dog's turd if it suits you (you kind of already are). The turd would have a higher approval rating actually. Just want the record to show, given ample opportunity, you couldn't explain in the slightest why Trump would make a good president.

Just think dude. Your vote for Hillary would be canceled out because I'd vote for a dog turd instead. That's gotta sting.

You have a JW moment and I need to explain myself to you? Lol.

Maybe you've answered this already, but can you answer the same questions you're asking about Hillary?

Quote:You have a JW moment and I need to explain myself to you? Lol.

Maybe you've answered this already, but can you answer the same questions you're asking about Hillary?

Whoosh.

I was making the point WD only likes Trump for being NOT Hillary and he proved it. You cannot make a case for him being a good president either.

Quote:Whoosh.

I was making the point WD only likes Trump for being NOT Hillary and he proved it. You cannot make a case for him being a good president either.

A dog turd..

Quote:Whoosh.

Being whooshed makes sense. Because I'm not sure how I got drug into it other than I quoted a post you made that sounded like it should've been from someone else. But, when the candidate you support is so despised by so many and would probably be in prison if she didn't hold the position she does and you ask a question and preface it with "but don't say because he isn't Hillary" what's that say about your candidate? Other than you know she is garbage too. In this case, I'd vote for winger's dog turd too over her. And I don't feel like I'd have to justify my reasoning for that either.

Quote:Being whooshed makes sense. Because I'm not sure how I got drug into it other than I quoted a post you made that sounded like it should've been from someone else. But, when the candidate you support is so despised by so many and would probably be in prison if she didn't hold the position she does and you ask a question and preface it with "but don't say because he isn't Hillary" what's that say about your candidate? Other than you know she is garbage too. In this case, I'd vote for winger's dog turd too over her. And I don't feel like I'd have to justify my reasoning for that either.

Dog turd 2

Hillary 1

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2016, 10:34 PM by Kotite.)

You guys are the best. Given every opportunity and the entire world wide web at your fingertips, between the two of you, you cannot come up with a single reason why Trump would be a good president. I think Hillary is awful, but I can name qualities she possesses which can make an argument she is qualified for the job. You can rail Hillary night and day for months, but cannot, between the two of you, come up with a single reason Trump is suited for the highest post in the free world. You don't find that odd at all?

"He's clearly the best.. just don't ask me how or why I came to that conclusion."

Are there attractive women out there like you two? I want to be able to go to a bar and say.. "Every guy in here is terrible but me. I promise you. If you come home with me, it will be unbelievable. I guarantee it." Apparently that's all it takes.

Winger Dinger and Jags waste a whole page of a thread unable to answer why Trump would make a good president. Sad.

Anchovies are the best because they're not cow turds. Durrrrrrr...

No dude. Anchovies aren't the best. They suck.

Quote:Anchovies are the best because they're not cow turds. Durrrrrrr...

No dude. Anchovies aren't the best. They suck.

Maybe we can get the dog turd a pants suit.. Maybe you'd warm up a little.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2016, 10:55 PM by Kotite.)

I don't know.. tell me about this dog turd's experience or proposed policies.. (don't say not a cat turd)

Quote:You guys are the best. Given every opportunity and the entire world wide web at your fingertips, between the two of you, you cannot come up with a single reason why Trump would be a good president. I think Hillary is awful, but I can name qualities she possesses which can make an argument she is qualified for the job. You can rail Hillary night and day for months, but cannot, between the two of you, come up with a single reason Trump is suited for the highest post in the free world. You don't find that odd at all?

"He's clearly the best.. just don't ask me how or why I came to that conclusion."

Are there attractive women out there like you two? I want to be able to go to a bar and say.. "Every guy in here is terrible but me. I promise you. If you come home with me, it will be unbelievable. I guarantee it." Apparently that's all it takes.

Winger Dinger and Jags waste a whole page of a thread unable to answer why Trump would make a good president. Sad.

You're asking for reasons a business man who just a year ago entered politics. That's one reason right off the bat, BTW. Then you follow up with you can come up with "qualities" that Hillary posses that would make her good. I thought we were talking about reasons they'd be good not qualities they possess. If that's the case, then Trump has many qualities you want in a leader. But, then again, I'm sure everyone on this board has at least 1 or more quality they posses that would also be found in a president. So the qualities excuse is lame. You still can't answer the same questions you're asking about Hillary and trying to spin that onto us. So, I guess long story short, Republicans will be Republicans and Democrats will be Democrats.

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2016, 08:01 AM by Kotite.)

The difference is.. I can actually list reasons. You jokers have been flailing for post after post. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

So.. is your first that he's a business man? A guy who has been able to leverage the laws of America for personal profit? Ok. The assumption being he will work wonders for the economy. His economic plan is a tragedy which has been panned by multiple economic minds up to and including Moody's. Trump has many qualities you want in a leader.. okay.. such as..

You will beat the drum for Trump over and over again and you cannot for the life of you say what he would do that would benefit Americans or why he would be a good president. Why the Hell are you voting for someone you clearly know nothing about? This isn't a blind date with the nuclear codes.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrat...e3be423480

Quote:I'd vote for Trump even if he was running as a Dem..

No you wouldn't.  LOL.  

Quote:It's a great reason to vote for Trump. This country doesn't need a criminal in office..

Trump is a criminal and a traitor.  

Quote:You guys are the best. Given every opportunity and the entire world wide web at your fingertips, between the two of you, you cannot come up with a single reason why Trump would be a good president. I think Hillary is awful, but I can name qualities she possesses which can make an argument she is qualified for the job. You can rail Hillary night and day for months, but cannot, between the two of you, come up with a single reason Trump is suited for the highest post in the free world. You don't find that odd at all?

Nicely done.  You killed them here...

I mean, duh... I'm not a trumpette, and I know the only thing that they got is the Wall (that aint ever gonna be built) and Free Trade.  But they can't even come up with that when pressed.

I think it's a result of the debates.  Trump did so bad he has made even trumpettes question the policies he's been flip flopping on.  I think it's natural.  But it was nice to see you point that out with this discussion.

Still laughing at Trump be called not a liar or a criminal.

Dude is both x10.

Kotite.

I think you've got me wrong. Am I republican? Yes. Am I voting Trump? Yes. When the primaries were going on I was all aboard the trump train. It was refreshing having a candidate to tell it how it was and be blunt about it and not be so PC. Does he have his flaws? Absolutely. Who doesn't? You say we don't know much about trump. Well, there is a lot we all don't know about him. I'm not going to sit here and try to tell you why is is the best candidate to ever run and will so great for the nation. I think he has his ideas and ways he feels he can do that. Whether or not he can do it and it work is another story. I hope so. And that's what some people like me have to hold onto. The hope for the changes he's wanting to make. I guess it's like your hope and change you democrats were wanting with Obama. There's two sides. I get it, democrats hate trump. And I can understand why. Republicans hate Hillary. I'm sure you can understand why as well. You pose your questions as if Hillary is the "standard" in this election and why is trump better. I'd argue Hillary shouldn't be the standard for anything except maybe a model inmate. We can go back and forth all day long. The bottom line is both candidates are equally despised. I'd even argue that no matter who wins there will be a huge divide in our nation. More so than the black/white divide that has started. So really, can either candidate really succeed?

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2016, 08:34 AM by Kotite.)

Lots of words. Not one policy or explanation you can point to as why he would make a good president. What experience. What proposal. Just that he (claims he) is a Republican. Obama's "hope" movement had things he alluded to doing that resonated with people. He didn't just say.. I'm gonna give you hope and poof! Post after post and you can't explain what it is about him you like aside from you don't like Hillary. You don't look in the mirror and say.. that's pretty scary? You say he has ideas.. which ones hit home with you.. anything!?!?!? Why were you aboard the Trump train in the primaries? Do you even know?