Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gary Johnson: "I guess I'm having another Aleppo moment"

Quote:The Libertarian Party refuses to take federal funds, at least they have in the past. I don't know about a party that chose Weld as VP. He's more statist than libertarian. Gary Johnson is pretty far from libertarian too.

You mean political correctness isn't a core tenant of libertarianism?

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs'>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs</a>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Austin Petersen is the one we need

Rand Paul was the clear choice for all Libertarians and conservatives. He didn't get in. It's time to find the next best option. Gary aint it.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2016, 01:01 PM by Kotite.)

Mr. Johnson, can you name your favorite strain of marijuana?

Geez.. that's a tough one. I like the Sour Diesel a great deal. Hard to complain with Purple Haze. It's harder to find the true Maui Wowwy these days, but that's the sticky icky for sure. Not a huge fan of Cheese, though it gets the job done. I'm gonna go with the Green Monster.

Can you tell me what you ate for breakfast?

Hmmm.. breakfast.. uh.. I know I woke up.. then.. ummm..
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Rand Paul was the clear choice for all Libertarians and conservatives. He didn't get in. It's time to find the next best option. Gary aint it.
If Rand would run as a libertarian instead of as a Republican, we'd have a third party in no time flat.

This guy is a joke. He confirms this every time he's asked a question about foreign policy.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:This guy is a joke. He confirms this every time he's asked a question about foreign policy.

this was a softball of all softball questions not even really about foreign policy, just on FOREIGN people

Quote:If Rand would run as a libertarian instead of as a Republican, we'd have a third party in no time flat.

I really like Rand, but he like his father just don't have the charisma to propel a third party to the forefront. This was probably the last chance that a Libertarian or Libertarian-style Republican had a chance at winning the White House. The country is unfortunately about to cross the threshold where personal responsibility will forever be an afterthought.

Quote:Rand Paul was the clear choice for all Libertarians and conservatives. He didn't get in. It's time to find the next best option. Gary aint it.

Rand Paul was my #1 choice. Unfortunately, he dropped out before they even got to my state's primary. I didn't really like the other Republican options, but I would have reluctantly voted for any of the other candidates with the exception of one, over Hillary Clinton. Unfortunately, America decided to nominate the one Republican candidate I hate as much as Hillary. 

Lol--You guys are hilarious.  He isn't clueless.  What do you expect him to say?

Is he supposed to ride Putin's junk like Trump?

At least he's honest when he doesn't have an answer to a question, rather than cooking up some kind of insulting BS to redirect.

The Aleppo thing is absolutely stupid as well.  He didn't know the name of the city.  So freaking what?

I swear, the dude is actually honest about his mistakes, and you'd rather have two complete buffoons up there with a record of racism on one side and a record of incompetence on the other just making [BLEEP] up.

He has a history of competence in government, something that neither of the other two candidates have achieved.

Quote:Lol--You guys are hilarious.  He isn't clueless.  What do you expect him to say?

At least he's honest when he doesn't have an answer to a question, rather than cooking up some kind of insulting [BAD WORD REMOVED] to redirect.

The Aleppo thing is absolutely stupid as well.  He didn't know the name of the city.  So freaking what?

I swear, the dude is actually honest about his mistakes, and you'd rather have two complete buffoons up there with a record of racism on one side and a record of incompetence on the other just making [BAD WORD REMOVED] up.

He has a history of competence in government, something that neither of the other two candidates have achieved.

Yes, but what is a Leppo?

Quote:Yes, but what is a Leppo?

Slang for leopard.  Or possibly leper.

Quote:Slang for leopard.  Or possibly leper.

[Image: 49112416.cached.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2016, 03:37 PM by badger.)

Quote:Lol--You guys are hilarious.  He isn't clueless.  What do you expect him to say?

At least he's honest when he doesn't have an answer to a question, rather than cooking up some kind of insulting [BAD WORD REMOVED] to redirect.

I swear, the dude is actually honest about his mistakes, and you'd rather have two complete buffoons up there with a record of racism on one side and a record of incompetence on the other just making [BAD WORD REMOVED] up.

it just means you AND GARY are out of touch with what is happening in the world

mistakes? this was no mistake. he just doesn't know much about anything. plus he isnt even a [BLEEP] LIBERTARIAN

As in, "Don't let those nasty leppos touch me!  I don't want to be infected!"

Quote:it just means you AND GARY are out of touch with what is happening in the world

mistakes? this was no mistake. he just doesn't know much about anything. plus he isnt even a [BAD WORD REMOVED] LIBERTARIAN

Out of touch?  I've actually been paying close attention to what's happening in Syria.  I'm teaching my children about it.  I blanked when I heard Aleppo as well.

You really think Trump or Hillary are more in touch?  Trump, who continues to praise dictators and supports stop n' frisk?  Hillary, who gets our ambassadors killed?

Even if you believe his foreign policy is weak, at least Johnson's domestic policies have a history of actually working to shrink deficits and increase social liberty.

I think this is the most unified this forum has ever been. We all agree, this guy is a joke.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:Out of touch?  I've actually been paying close attention to what's happening in Syria.  I'm teaching my children about it.  I blanked when I heard Aleppo as well.

You really think Trump or Hillary are more in touch?  Trump, who continues to praise dictators and supports stop n' frisk?  Hillary, who gets our ambassadors killed?

Even if you believe his foreign policy is weak, at least Johnson's domestic policies have a history of actually working to shrink deficits and increase social liberty.

good for you. Gary hasn't.

Quote:I think this is the most unified this forum has ever been. We all agree, this guy is a joke.

Wrong. The Gary Johnson die hards are coming out of the woodwork. lol

Quote:I think this is the most unified this forum has ever been. We all agree, this guy is a joke.

At least all of the adults agree.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.