Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Colts @ Jags Score predictions?

Jags 35 - 24 Colts

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I could see the opposite result. In fact I predicted that in the Thiis Week thread.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I wonder if we are going to get the defense off the field. Honestly this is the most cold opening ever. I have no idea how this team will perform or do anything. We were more active in shipping than Fedex this off season. I think we are in for a long season with plenty of fire everyone threads.

Colts 21 - Jaguars 3
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

We were pretty effective offensively the last game of the season against the same Colts defense with arguably a lesser offense, so I'm having a hard time seeing logically how we will put nothing up on the scoreboard. I would guess both offenses do well. 31-27 Colts?

clots- 50 burger Jags - 24

(09-07-2020, 12:10 PM)IndyJagsFan Wrote: We were pretty effective offensively the last game of the season against the same Colts defense with arguably a lesser offense, so I'm having a hard time seeing logically how we will put nothing up on the scoreboard. I would guess both offenses do well. 31-27 Colts?

Colts had a Top 10 defense last season and what's your argument that their offense is lesser this season?  They seem to have upgraded by most opinions.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(09-07-2020, 12:36 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 12:10 PM)IndyJagsFan Wrote: We were pretty effective offensively the last game of the season against the same Colts defense with arguably a lesser offense, so I'm having a hard time seeing logically how we will put nothing up on the scoreboard. I would guess both offenses do well. 31-27 Colts?

Colts had a Top 10 defense last season and what's your argument that their offense is lesser this season?  They seem to have upgraded by most opinions.

Even if they did. No preseason games and limited tackling drills hurts most defenses, and no tape for a new OC/system for the Jag, means a lot more read and react rather than than diagnosed based on specific keys.

Lastly, if the Jags go down big early, they could get some garbage time points.

(09-07-2020, 12:47 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 12:36 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Colts had a Top 10 defense last season and what's your argument that their offense is lesser this season?  They seem to have upgraded by most opinions.

Even if they did. No preseason games and limited tackling drills hurts most defenses, and no tape for a new OC/system for the Jag, means a lot more read and react rather than than diagnosed based on specific keys.

Lastly, if the Jags go down big early, they could get some garbage time points.

Fair enough.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

A lesser offense that we had 19 games of experience with, vs a better offense that we have 0 games of experience with.

Jaguars 31-24

I predict a 4th quarter cone back by Minshew. Not sure of the score, but we will see some Minshew Magic.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 02:45 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

The number 1 priority in this game should be to stop the run imo and limit penalties. If we can do both i think its a win

I'm most concerned about their interior oline vs our interior dline, i hope Bryan can make a statement this game

27-24 Jags
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

(09-07-2020, 12:36 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:

No, no, sorry, Neptune, I meant we moved and scored last year on the same Colts D we will see next week with our own offense being weaker in that December game. We didn't have Fournette and we still slashed up their defense and I think we are substantially better with Gruden at OC, Cam being healthy and our new threat at WR, not even to factor that I'm betting Minshew is at least one notch better too. 

We may not be able to stop them, but I can't see them stopping us to the tune of one score either.

(09-07-2020, 11:41 PM)IndyJagsFan Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 12:36 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Colts had a Top 10 defense last season and what's your argument that their offense is lesser this season?  They seem to have upgraded by most opinions.

No, no, sorry, Neptune, I meant we moved and scored last year on the same Colts D we will see next week with our own offense being weaker in that December game. We didn't have Fournette and we still slashed up their defense and I think we are substantially better with Gruden at OC, Cam being healthy and our new threat at WR, not even to factor that I'm betting Minshew is at least one notch better too. 

We may not be able to stop them, but I can't see them stopping us to the tune of one score either.

I gotcha.  I hope you are right and we can move the ball against them again!

Jaggies win 28-24 in a week 1 thriller.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2020, 09:13 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Updated: Colts 41 - Jags 27   (we get a garbage TD late in the game)

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2020, 09:24 AM by JagFanatic24.)

Every player on an NFL field are still some of the best football players on Earth and as always any given Sunday. With that said I’ll go 27-20 Jags.

Jags shock...............Beat Colts 24-20.

Jags 4-0