Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Steve Smith vs Ramsey

Quote:I enjoy Steve Smith but I hope we contain him this Sunday.

Do they serve ice cream there?
Double scoops on slant routes

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Mike Wallace's speed is going to be a problem for House.

Quote:Mike Wallace's speed is going to be a problem for House Poz.

Fixed.  :teehee:

Matchups will be:

Steve Smith on #PozIsland

Skuta covers Mike Wallace

Roy Miller covers Perriman
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2016, 12:43 AM by Sosa.)

Telvin Smith was on 1010xl today and said it wasn't a blown assignment, Poz just needs to back up next time. He was too close, needed to back off in a deeper zone. Myles Jack needs to be out there, I don't get why Poz is out there having to play deep pass zones.

Quote:Matchups will be:

Sounds like we match up well, but you can't forget about coach Gussy #1 match up. He knows he can't leave the cooler uncovered. He will have Myles covering the cooler all game making sure those klondike bars aren't melting. 

Quote:Telvin Smith was on 1010xl today and said it wasn't a blown assignment, Poz just needs to back up next time. He was too close, needed to back off in a deeper zone. Myles Jack needs to be out there, I don't get why Poz is out there having to play deep pass zones.
Yeah. I don't see what a deeper zone does, Gratz was off in la la land in center field. All a deeper zone does is possibly give the D line .3 more seconds to rush as the WR blows right by Poz. 

Quote:Yeah. I don't see what a deeper zone does, Gratz was off in la la land in center field. All a deeper zone does is possibly give the D line .3 more seconds to rush as the WR blows right by Poz. 
I'm guessing Rivers would see that the route would be covered and he'd find someone else. He ran right by Poz as soon as the play started, so he just stared at Benjamin the whole time. Its still stupid to have Poz match up with him though, it blows my mind.

I'm actually a bit concerned about the Ramsey/Smith matchup.

I have no doubt that Ramsey can cover him.  My concern is that it's a major powder keg.  You have a guy like Steve Smith, who is a tough, physical, take no ish dude, against an extremely physical Rookie who likes to talk (while walking the walk)... that's going to detonate at some point in the game.

Get your popcorn ready.

PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

why cant' you stand Steve Smith? what did he ever do to you?

Quote:why cant' you stand Steve Smith? what did he ever do to you?

He might be Ken Lucas lol

Ouch bhaahhaha

Smith ate Lucas' hot pocket lunch that one year in training camp

Okay, sorry, Ken. Now that I know it's you, I retract my statement

Ramsey should be on Wallace.

Quote:Guys, Steve Smith will be on #Poz Island

I'd like to thank Jerrad for this new joke. It is now in our ice cream arsenal.

Poz will be matched up with Mike Wallace for most of the day but I assume he'll be covering Steve Smith when Wallace takes a breather.

Quote:Ramsey should be on Wallace.

If Poz gets hurt then the above matchup makes sense.

If I was Ramsey I'd hit him as hard as I can the first chance I get even if its late.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2016, 12:13 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:Ramsey should be on Wallace.
this

Quote:Matchups will be:

What Skuta lacks in speed he compensates in coverage with that "it" factor.  He's special.

Steve Smith is a heck of a football player, he plays with a nasty edge.  I wish we had some Steve Smith's on the Jags.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:What Skuta lacks in speed he compensates in coverage with that "it" factor. He's special.

Skoots? Man he just goes out there and competes his tail off man! He plays smart because he trusts his preparation man and gets better every day man! Sometimes ya get punched in the mouth ya know? And ya gotta get back up and demonstrate your spirit man! He knows how to overcome adversity man! Learning opportoony man! Just goes out there and has fun competing and that's what it's all about man! Isn't that great? Doesn't it feel great? We saw some great growth from Skoots out there man! Some great growth! Leadership is influence man, and everyday is Sunday! That's how Skoots plays man! Special player man, he's a special player!