Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
[SERIOUS] Can everybody take a collective breath and step back from the edge of the Modus building?

Quote:Damn, that's a massive block of text. I'll wait for the movie.
You'll be waiting a long time.

Based on initial reviews, it'll be cancelled in preproduction.
We are Jaguars.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I was at the game....It was BAD. Like really....really bad.
It was, no question.
We are Jaguars.

Quote:DID NOT READ. Gus is historically bad. If Khan is a real leader, he finds a better coach.
I'll bet you get called into lots of brainstorming meetings at work, what with the open mind you so proudly display.
We are Jaguars.

Quote:Is there a TLBig GrinR version? Maybe tell me where I can get the cliff notes?
Nope! I'd love to discuss any counterpoints to the content I posted though.
We are Jaguars.

Quote:Hope you have on a flame repellent suit because you're going to get it.
I did, but it's already melted.

My body looks like the left half of Aaron Eckhart's body from The Dark Knight right now.
We are Jaguars.

Quote:Yesterday was the most disappointing feeling I have felt as a Jaguar fan in a long long time. I have every right to be upset. I literally was so upset, at halftime i quit watching. I went and got dinner and went to the movies.

I'm with you bro. 100%.

I'm STILL upset.

That really want the point I was making, because there is no logical person on the planet who would state in all seriousness that fans don't have the right to be upset.
We are Jaguars.

Quote:I saw " to say fire Gus isn't really fair to him".

That's where I stopped reading. It's not about one game. It's his 12-38 record over 4 years. Still getting blown out by a really crappy team too.

If you don't read the points I used to back up my claim, then you really have no grounds to stand on when you respond with a different opinion.
We are Jaguars.

Quote:Please delete
No.
We are Jaguars.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2016, 01:08 PM by Etdavis2006.)

Duplicate

I'm just tired of watch other teams have rookie players come right in a start and make an impact and we literally draft guys like Jack, Ramsey and Fowler and either don't play them or put them in horrible positions on the field. I'm done with this regime. Time to hop off that bus..

Team doesn't need to play for a coach.

They need to look themselves in the eyes in the locker room and decide to play for pride.  Play for each other.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I'm with you bro. 100%.

I'm STILL upset.

That really want the point I was making, because there is no logical person on the planet who would state in all seriousness that fans don't have the right to be upset.
I always loved Gus as a person, and Im all about giving a fair chance, but at some point, you gotta start producing. All the hype this offseason....and we start 0-2 at the bottom of the division. 

Quote:Duplicate
?
We are Jaguars.

Quote:Team doesn't need to play for a coach.

They need to look themselves in the eyes in the locker room and decide to play for pride.  Play for each other.
play for the six figure/ seven figure paycheck that they have been given. Im with you, coaching staff of course is to blame, but the players play and the team took a chance on them. 

Man. This is just dumb.

People still believe in Gus. It's shocking really. He clearly can't coach and we just got blown out. He's not playing Jack and is stuck in this awful scheme instead of using ha players to the best of their abilities. Playing Skuta and Pullard over Jack? How dumb can you be?

He's a bad coach. Always has been. Promote Marrone and see what he can do. If he does nothing, then fire him and find someone else.

Quote:I'll bet you get called into lots of brainstorming meetings at work, what with the open mind you so proudly display.

I own a $27 million dollar insurance book of business; $3.2 gross annual revenue and 24 employees. I would have fired Gus after last year. Thanks for asking about what I do.

Quote:I always loved Gus as a person, and Im all about giving a fair chance, but at some point, you gotta start producing. All the hype this offseason....and we start 0-2 at the bottom of the division.
And if we finish the first quarter of the season at 2-2 after playing four if the best quarterbacks in the league will you stl demand he be fired?

After all, yeah, we lost two games, but the Packets game wasn't badly played.

We just had an awful loss yesterday.
We are Jaguars.

Quote:And if we finish the first quarter of the season at 2-2 after playing four if the best quarterbacks in the league will you stl demand he be fired?

Yesterday wasn't the first bad loss of his career dude. He doesn't win. He went 5-11 with the most cake schedule of all time.

Quote:And if we finish the first quarter of the season at 2-2 after playing four if the best quarterbacks in the league will you stl demand he be fired?

Hey man, I hope for that too  happen. Im just saying , the fans have every right to be upset after another awful start to the season. 

Quote:I own a $27 million dollar insurance book of business; $3.2 gross annual revenue and 24 employees. I would have fired Gus after last year. Thanks for asking about what I do.
Eh, even successful people can be irrational.

You responded to a long and obviously thought out post that contained an unpopular opinion with the words "DID NOT READ", then called me out for a response in which I didn't thoroughly investigate all the facts of the situation before responding.

Hello pot. Meet kettle.
We are Jaguars.