Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Real jag fan

I hate2 lose for 10 str8 years.

See ya, blind idiot homers

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Been a jag fan since we 1st got the team and yes I hate losing2, but im not bout to sit here and bash my team. This is a young team that still learning and developing but y'all bash them and that ain't cool. Y'all ran Tom out of town now bout to run the jags out of town. Yes this team can b better and yes I feel like we a player or 2 away from been complete but get real. We got a roster that we can compete but they still have2 develop. We bash gus like he the 1thorwing pics and miss tackles and quick to say fire him like u can do a better job. I just hate all the negativity as a fan, I can understand if they laying down every week but it's only week 3. Talk to me/complain mid way though the season. Yes we got to get it together but come on now let this team develop, they tied of losing 2 and u can see it. Let the season progresses then u see the Truth. It will just b dumb to fire a Head coach week3, that loss may4 a turn point for this team. From a real jag fan go jags

How much $$ have you spent on season tickets over the past 7 years ?

Quote:I was at the game yesterday and I have never been more embarrassed to be a fan. It was awful.....

probably hard to even drink your sorrows away with the outrageous beer prices in San Diego.

Quote:probably hard to even drink your sorrows away with the outrageous beer prices in San Diego.

$9 for a Bud Light!

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2016, 05:41 PM by the Chiefjag.)

A young team that needs time to develop. Saying that for 8 years. How many rookies are out there? If you ain't a rookie you should be developed by year two.

How dare a jags fan defend the hope for his team.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:Anyone who has stuck with this team through all of JDR's garbage, Mularkey's garbage, Gene's garbage and Gus' garbage is a true fan. And nobody has the right to say [BAD WORD REMOVED] otherwise. Bashing or not..

And I think we as fans earned THE RIGHT, to bash..

This.

Painful road we have been traveling on. Like riding a bike with salt and glass on the seat and hitting a road full of speed bumps.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:How dare a jags fan defend the hope for his team.

How dare a Jags fan have hope after 9 straight years of garbage product!

To all unreal unofficials, do you guys notice anything about this day in relation to me?  I need some love especially after all the jokes from friends at my expense yesterday.  Click on my name and keep em coming Wink

#CheesyShamelessPlug

Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:Haha....And I didn't even mention that I got sunburned and have a red lobster face at work today...And what do I have to show for it? NOTHING! Lol.

Yea.. the sun burn... our little reminder of the day that could of been.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2016, 11:48 PM by surfon.)

Quote:Yea.. the sun burn... our little reminder of the day that could of been.
Yea they make this stuff maybe you heard of it somewhere called sunblock. I see you were as prepared as our team. Sorry you laid all out for that one. Brett too.

Almost forgot did the real jags fan that posted the thread get out of elementary school. Wow.