Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BEACHUM Injury - Any Word?

Absolutely suckered to be a jags fan and attend that game.....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah, I'd ask for my money back

Tweet from Josina Anderson (@JosinaAnderson) - I'm told #Jaguars OT Kelvin Beachum still remains hospitalized this morning in San Diego. He's been in communication w/ doctors from Jax.

https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/statu...9699447808
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Joeckel tripped him

I was leaving the house when he got hurt, I thought it was his knee again I didnt hear what happened, i'm glad it was just a concussion, he may only be out a week or 2

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:I was leaving the house when he got hurt, I thought it was his knee again I didnt hear what happened, i'm glad it was just a concussion, he may only be out a week or 2

Lol yeah glad it was only his brain that got hurt
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2016, 12:11 PM by J-Mizzal.)

Quote:Lol yeah glad it was only his brain that got hurt
Honestly most players rather have a concussion then mess up their knee, one you loss money and could cost you your career the other may hunt you way after football but your financially secure for life 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Beachum was released from the hospital and can come home. I doubt he'll play this week.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Beachum was released from the hospital and can come home. I doubt he'll play this week.

He's in the concussion protocol.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2016, 05:19 PM by JagsGooner.)

Quote:Honestly most players rather have a concussion then mess up their knee, one you loss money and could cost you your career the other may hunt you way after football but your financially secure for life
I would rather mess up both of my knees than mess up my head. Brain injuries are hard to diagnose.

I'm sorry I would rather know who my kids are than the ability to walk.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:I would rather mess up both of my knees than mess up my head. Brain injuries are hard to diagnose.

I'm sorry I would rather know who my kids are than the ability to walk.

I would agree. The players initially may be has J-Mizzal said but head injuries are more serious to me. The long term effects we are seeing from atheletes/wrestlers with brain injuries is scary.

Cyprien and Odrick with triceps injuries.

Quote:I would agree. The players initially may be has J-Mizzal said but head injuries are more serious to me. The long term effects we are seeing from atheletes/wrestlers with brain injuries is scary.
Yup. I think everyone should watch the movie concussion. Knowing what we know because of CTE has changed the way the sports are played. It may be the no fun league but it's a real threat to their health. Sad thing is the only way they can diagnose CTE is thru an autopsy.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

He def had his bell rung, when a player is hauled out strapped in about 6 places to a back board you fear the worst.

Thoughts are with him, get well and come back when you're ready and able.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Glad he looks to be out of the hospital. I didn't really see what happened but I saw him fall flat and then the scary scene with him not moving and being carted off. Wish him the best in the future

Tests negative, but still in program continuing evaluation.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Cyprien and Odrick with triceps injuries.
Damn

Any word on Lee? I heard he went down late

Quote:Yup. I think everyone should watch the movie concussion. Knowing what we know because of CTE has changed the way the sports are played. It may be the no fun league but it's a real threat to their health. Sad thing is the only way they can diagnose CTE is thru an autopsy.

That movie is a propaganda piece.  The NFL is not the tobacco industry hiding things and ignoring the obvious.  CTE doesn't have anywhere near the analysis or studies to apply to the concussion protocols.  Are they looking at non-athletes for CTE?  How about alcoholics and long term drug users?  The science is early and far far from being conclusive.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:Damn

Any word on Lee? I heard he went down late

Didn't see anything regarding Lee.