Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hillary Clinton, "Half of Trump supporters are in the 'basket of deplorables"

Quote:Wasn't the above image just brought up by one of you trumpettes?  This image is all over the internet.  If you don't think trump is running to get the racsist and bigots, and that he's a sexist, then you're being willfully stupid.

Just face it, not all trumpettes are deplorable.  But when you have the KKK, skin heads, and neo-nazis, along with other racists and bigots that identify with how you speak about minorities, you've got a basket of deplorables hanging out with you.

And you have nobody to blame but der fuhrer.  

Hillary was endorsed by one of the leaders in the KKK back in March.  I guess he didn't get the memo that the democrats are truly the friends of all minority groups (or so they say).

Quote:As opposed to Hillary's deplorables: the racist cop-murdering BLM, the Planned Parenthood baby killers, the Islamic terrorists?

At least Donald's deplorables aren't out killing people.

They don't call those groups deplorables.  They call them constituents. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Black people at the RNC was a game of "Where's Waldo?" Comparatively, the DNC had a very visible minority presence. Sometimes there's more than who endorsed you.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:As opposed to Hillary's deplorables: the racist cop-murdering BLM, the Planned Parenthood baby killers, the Islamic terrorists?

At least Donald's deplorables aren't out killing people.

Really? Blm are cop killing terrorists?

You're being facetious, right?

Quote:Really? Blm are cop killing terrorists?

You're being facetious, right?

Some of them murdered cops. How is that any different from some members of the KKK murdering blacks? They are both racist hate groups.

I didn't call them terrorists, so that's another strawman argument (a Leftist specialty).

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Wasn't the above image just brought up by one of you trumpettes?  This image is all over the internet.  If you don't think trump is running to get the racsist and bigots, and that he's a sexist, then you're being willfully stupid.

Just face it, not all trumpettes are deplorable.  But when you have the KKK, skin heads, and neo-nazis, along with other racists and bigots that identify with how you speak about minorities, you've got a basket of deplorables hanging out with you.

And you have nobody to blame but der fuhrer.  
 Are you trying to say half of all trump supporters are kk, skinheads, and neo nazis because I am pretty sure thats a very small segment of the total US population

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote: Are you trying to say half of all trump supporters are kk, skinheads, and neo nazis because I am pretty sure thats a very small segment of the total US population

it's called guilt by association... even though there is no true association. it's merely how he convinces himself that voting for a war criminal is the right thing to do.

Quote: Are you trying to say half of all trump supporters are kk, skinheads, and neo nazis because I am pretty sure thats a very small segment of the total US population

I'm not sure what the percentage is. It's not half.

I don't even believe it's close to half

Quote:it's called guilt by association... even though there is no true association. it's merely how he convinces himself that voting for a war criminal is the right thing to do.

Lol, last week you admitted that she wasn't a war criminal. How soon we forget....

Biggest mistake in this whole presidential period is the dems not going with Bernie and the repubs not going with Paul

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:Biggest mistake in this whole presidential period is the dems not going with Bernie and the repubs not going with Paul
Would have been nice to have an actual debate from people that are, by all accounts, good people but with completely differing political views. 

Quote:Some of them murdered cops. How is that any different from some members of the KKK murdering blacks? They are both racist hate groups.

I didn't call them terrorists, so that's another strawman argument (a Leftist specialty).

BLM doesn't have over a hundred year history of intimidation and murder. And despite what some extreme members of the movement took upon themselves to do, they are not a hate group. Any KKK group in the world is seemingly fine with killing black people and has been for generations.

Quote:Lol, last week you admitted that she wasn't a war criminal. How soon we forget....

false, i believe she is.  you didn't get what i said then.  they aren't stupid.  they aren't short sighted. they knew what they were doing.  there are no true accidental transfers of weapons.

Quote:false, i believe she is. you didn't get what i said then. they aren't stupid. they aren't short sighted. they knew what they were doing. there are no true accidental transfers of weapons.

Just ask Ollie North.

She screwed up with that remark. It initself was deplorable.

However, when you have Trump supporters saying they'd piss on her grave, that too,is deplorable. So in some smaller cases, the shoe fits.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:She screwed up with that remark. It initself was deplorable.

However, when you have Trump supporters saying they'd [BAD WORD REMOVED] on her grave, that too,is deplorable. So in some smaller cases, the shoe fits.

If that's the case, I am mega - deplorable
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

plenty of Hillary supporters say to assassinate Trump

Quote:Black people at the RNC was a game of "Where's Waldo?" Comparatively, the DNC had a very visible minority presence. Sometimes there's more than who endorsed you.

then obviously you haven't been paying attention.

Quote:BLM doesn't have over a hundred year history of intimidation and murder. And despite what some extreme members of the movement took upon themselves to do, they are not a hate group. Any KKK group in the world is seemingly fine with killing black people and has been for generations.

the kkk has been repudiated, time and time again.  BLM is directly advising HRC.  "Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon...'  "What do we want?  Dead Cops!  When do we want them?  NOWWWW"

Quote:the kkk has been repudiated, time and time again. BLM is directly advising HRC. "Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon...' "What do we want? Dead Cops! When do we want them? NOWWWW"

Pence declined to repudiate David Duke yesterday...

... What a fascinating turn of events...